The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling they are there to buy Potty and Nick’s, shares. Especially with their son living and working there and I imagine “mummy” wanting to keep the money in the family.
They seem to have done well for themselves so they can't be that stupid. Why would they invest any money just because A has a fling? I don't think Mummy cares for the château at all. She gave S her inheritance knowing she will spend it on a foolish girl's dream. Now she watches her making one stupid decision after another. She doesn't care if S will wake up one day with nothing but a crumbling château. The same way as she put her on a plane as a little girl and let her travel all by herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 951204
Phyllis' camel moose knuckle toe was at it again. :sick:
I felt this vlog was just to prove Tattlers wrong.
- The downstairs loo was (almost) finished. Now imagine taking a :poop: and some perv peeks through the lace curtain... tsk. tsk. Stephanie. You must do better.
- Stephanie got her booster shot on camera!!!
- Do we really belive she got those garden furnitures at a bargain sale... Oh gurl please. You bought them then and there, and just now went to pick them up.
- I don't know about everybody else, but I am starting to dislike Marie a bit. She is still pushing her son in front of the camera and she is dragged into the shenanigans of La Jarvis, all while her husband can "safely" be off-screen like Ruthy dear. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I could defend him as a man and sympathise with the cold in the Chateau.However, that look is very dated and not flattering. Having survived the tight pants era and been ridiculed by offspring when shown old photos I can honestly say, we thought we were the dogs bo**ocks when we wore them. Mrs G got together with me and took pity on my clothing selection (although I like to think she was attracted to what was on offer ;) )
Obviously Steph sees something we don't so as they say, love is in the eye of the beholder.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Skinny jeans are out of fashion, but I'm guessing, BJJ, as a frugal Dutch, would rather just keep using his tights than spend his hard-earned gigolo money on new pants.

My fiancee suggested that we send BJJ a pair of Lululemon leggings for Cadeaux!
That sounds like be a dream come true for him.
They are not cheap!!! I will only buy him a pair of yoga pants from Salvation Army that have been knocked down to 50 cents!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good God, I really would like to punch "Mr know it all" Phi Phi. Tonight he tried to lecture everybody on the use of small narrow moon shaped plates.

With no culture and no education, Phi Phi thought Google would make him look good when he proclaimed "these are SALAD PLATES", no they are NOT idiot !!! They are plates to discard small bones, mostly fish bones. Only much later, much bigger moon shaped plates appeared that could actually hold more than three slices of tomato.

And to infuriate me even further we were again told "my grandparents ...".
I wonder if he grew up with his grandparents as he mentions them in EVERY vlog but NEVER his parents !

View attachment 951383View attachment 951384
Why would you serve salad in such a plate? He is so silly! I'm glad he caught out, makes me happy! I bet that beany really stinks since he wears it everyday, all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She kept thanking her cousin and selmar for the loo but didn't think to thank her poor patrons. Selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Escape the farmhouse on safari 2021
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Too right! We have underwear underneath our fur coats! Arfarf,- I wish you and yours well.
As our resident M, I wouldn't expect anything less than formal with pearls! Appearances to be maintained at all times. We are not slack Alice's with no underwear!

• Haha
😈
View attachment 951450
I see it now - in a months time when SJ is in SA.

PATREON EXCLUSIVE - PHILIP KILLED BY A STAMPEDE

Hello Patrons,

Sad news to start this months first Patreon video with - yes it's true, sadly Philip was killed in a stampede on safari and won't be in the vlogs any longer, we have notified his grandparents. Tune into tomorrow's Chateau Diaries from safari for the aftermath of that, but here are some clips I kept behind for you where we encouraged Phyllis to antagonise some angry rhinos and then drove off leaving him to nature's mercy. You'll notice a lot of jump cuts and that's because Mummy was laughing too much at poor Phyllis's gruesome end. Anyway, the rest of this video will be me building a bonfire with Phyllis's stuffed squirrels and tat he bought me - I just cannot have it around in the chateau it makes me think of him too much. Enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched Dan’s vlog…I know that I’m going against the grain here, but I actually liked the burned wood trim he installed around the studio doors. Don’t get me wrong…It’s not something I would do myself…but I thought it was a creative idea for his studio. The OSB (Oriented Strand Board) he used is inexpensive, so the burned finish made it look more interesting or artistic. I just appreciate that he’s making due with the materials he’s got…not spending a fortune when unnecessary. It really puts MPK to shame. Dan will have that studio finished ages before the gardeners cottage, and it will look really nice for a lot less money. I’m pretty sure he’ll also have it completed before SJ finishes the curtains, painting, and other details in the downstairs loo. It boggles the mind…SJ collects over $30k per month but can’t get anything done. But Dan will have his studio finished in less than a year…working on it part time almost entirely by himself!
I also like the burned wood! Though I prefer the 2x4s of real wood to the OSB, but I like it and I love the old corrugated metal, I love an upcycle!

I just looked back today to compare how long he has taken to do the studio and how long it took him to do his kitchen, and he did each of them in 4 months! Not to mention in between them he did the entrance and living room in the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
😈
View attachment 951450
Hopefully Fanny will to push him out he will accidentally fall out of the jeep while on Safari. He will be left for the Lions.
Actually Hyenas would be better, can you imagine his funny upright run as he tries to get away. Fanny can narrate with a David Attenborough-esque voice over.

• Haha
I was thinking the same thing, he really likes to emphasis his thinness, which isn't something that is common in the young men I know, they want to look bigger so wear bigger clothes. I thought skinny jeans had gone out of fashion .... Wonder why he wants to wear such tight clothing all the time.
Not with pj's orientation...

Reactions: 4
Does anyone really think Mummy or Aunt and Uncle have any say over what SJ wants to do? Maybe because I've been on my own since a young age, this doesn't compute. I don't even think Nic/Michael Potts have any say over her. She's the majority shareholder right? They seem like they are really hands off and just in it for the party/vacation place. And, I also picture Aunt/Uncle pretty well off. Is that incorrect? Nice car either way.
Amaury.JPG

Reactions: 16
Let's make one thing clear, she's doing nothing illegal. Patreon subscriptions are donations and she can do whatever she wants with that money.

But she has publicly announced to use the money through her non-profit association. Besides gardening (inc. the moat and terrace) and the labour costs coming with it, nothing else what has been done is 0% tax non-profit restoration. I believe that all Patreon money went to the association's account but she's paid bills from there for taxable work and purchases. That's why her accountant is now trying to sort out that mess and she'll end up paying a substantial amount of taxes. The money she's saved for the lake, rendering etc. will now go to pay them. As we know, these works have been postponed by at least 6 months that she has time to collect new funds.

If her patrons are happy to be paying for Nutty's and Gerry's apartments, grand salon paneling... then there's no problem, it's between her and her patrons.
I thought the same thing. It's just that she has a way to manipulate people, she should calm down and stop those superlatives, I don't know if it's the right translation in English? And should stop her histrionic behavior.

Whoa! Yentas! 23 pages in less than 24 hours! Looks like we all got plenty of time this Christmas break! :LOL:

Many of you predicted that the downstairs loo will be finished by December '21 and you were right.

My personal prediction was December 2023!

I still can't believe it took them 16 months to finish that tiny space.

Those fixtures don't at all look anything special. It seems pointless to "special order" those fixtures from England.

After all that time and money spent, I was hoping SJ would get an Alexa-command smart toilet!
There could've been at least one smart thing in that farmhouse.

View attachment 950916
I think everything in this loo, is oversized. The sink, the print on the wallpaper and the fixtures. But it's still nice. I was anxious about the cold floor but thanks God, it's the warmest room in the château.

Reactions: 5
Good God, I really would like to punch "Mr know it all" Phi Phi. Tonight he tried to lecture everybody on the use of small narrow moon shaped plates.

With no culture and no education, Phi Phi thought Google would make him look good when he proclaimed "these are SALAD PLATES", no they are NOT idiot !!! They are plates to discard small bones, mostly fish bones. Only much later, much bigger moon shaped plates appeared that could actually hold more than three slices of tomato.

And to infuriate me even further we were again told "my grandparents ...".
I wonder if he grew up with his grandparents as he mentions them in EVERY vlog but NEVER his parents !

View attachment 951383View attachment 951384
He looked so angry when everyone disagreed with him. Quite funny actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.