The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have the damned covid. My youngest son ( the type 1 diabetic) just was tested 20 minutes ago and he does too. πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•
Anyway, I am crabby.
So I watched the stupid CD and at about 4 minutes in when Phyllis was saying adamantly that those little dishes were salad plates...I lost it and posted a comment on how I felt. It will get deleted by wonderboy and I will get lambasted by the Shanty zombies....but it was necessary!!!
Yikes I had to call all of my hair clients about them being exposed.πŸ˜₯😣
When I called my clients to cancel them because I am out of commission until next Tuesday ( if all goes well.)..two of them were just concerned about WHEN I could get them in to do their hair!!!
I am telling you guys. I could write a book!
Mind yourself - time to truly sit back n rest … hopefully πŸ™ you’ll be grand πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Moons ago she was sat on chairs like these on a vlog, I cannot remember, when or where I sure they were €€€++++, anyone remember ?
I remember well.

She saw them in an antique shop and they cost a fortune !!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Moons ago she was sat on chairs like these on a vlog, I cannot remember, when or where I sure they were €€€++++, anyone remember ?
The same day SJ forgot her pants.

SJ no knickers.png

@24:50 she and BJJ look at the garden furniture with Ian, April 8, 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well massive decision for tomorrow night

Drinks 🍹 in every room - trying to see how I’ll make it home from the kitchen … no Uber
D2121BD9-68D3-4507-8330-5A605D676BFE.jpeg

86808311-B1E0-4C4B-92FB-DD151FE66EB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Camel Moose.png

Phyllis' camel moose knuckle toe was at it again. :sick:
I felt this vlog was just to prove Tattlers wrong.
- The downstairs loo was (almost) finished. Now imagine taking a :poop: and some perv peeks through the lace curtain... tsk. tsk. Stephanie. You must do better.
- Stephanie got her booster shot on camera!!!
- Do we really belive she got those garden furnitures at a bargain sale... Oh gurl please. You bought them then and there, and just now went to pick them up.
- I don't know about everybody else, but I am starting to dislike Marie a bit. She is still pushing her son in front of the camera and she is dragged into the shenanigans of La Jarvis, all while her husband can "safely" be off-screen like Ruthy dear. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've got to sat I think this chick is pretty cool. I like her sarcasm and ability to call it out. I can tell her BS detector is always running and she does her best to keep a tight lip to avoid offense.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm so out of sorts with the Chateauverse this evening. First there's Dan's grotesque window/door reveals. Then there was Amy from Rosieres laughing like a hyena.Then there was the horrific downstairs loo which is absolutely ghastly - and still not finished after 18 months. Then there was the removal of china to the attic where we learn she is planning to install fake trees and a lampost. And the straw that broke the camel's back, the appalling fussy, garish, cheap looking (looks like repo but we're assured is 18c) garden chairs. I'm done with them for today. They wouldn't recognise anything tasteful if it jumped up and bit them 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did she say the man she got the garden chairs from was off to Tie eaty. Another of SJ's unique pronounciations. Tahiti
Yeah, not sure what she was talking about but he needed cash? I think she was saying he knew her aunt? No clue, but once again Dan having fun. Good for him!
Dan The Man.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe... but Tone Tone ! After 16 years in France...

And her mother is French and should have spoken in french to her child.

Biilngual family here living abroad. Teenage kids speaking both languages with no accent at all (dad speaks in english and mum speaks in french). Kids speak in both languages to their parents.
But when could Isabelle have talked to her when always working? She even stopped reading to her at an early age. And sending her away most of the time? And grandma didn't look very motherly, either.

Reactions: 9
The same day SJ forgot her pants.

View attachment 951207

@24:50 she and BJJ look at the garden furniture with Ian, April 8, 2021.

€2000 back then so she hardly got them for a Β£5 fiver, if seller was moving or not, that fact that she did not say how much she paid means she paid € 1999 if not more !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am calling the downstairs loo ......."The Blue Lagoon"

So I have the damned covid. My youngest son ( the type 1 diabetic) just was tested 20 minutes ago and he does too. πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•
Anyway, I am crabby.
So I watched the stupid CD and at about 4 minutes in when Phyllis was saying adamantly that those little dishes were salad plates...I lost it and posted a comment on how I felt. It will get deleted by wonderboy and I will get lambasted by the Shanty zombies....but it was necessary!!!
When I called my clients to cancel them because I am out of commission until next Tuesday ( if all goes well.)..two of them were just concerned about WHEN I could get them in to do their hair!!!
Oh Arfarf...... take care of yourself and your son and I hope you both get over it quickly !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyway, I am crabby.
Hope you and your son have a very mild case, and speedy recovery. Sorry your clients were so unfeeling, take other appointments first & make them wait, self absorbed idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I WONDER WHAT THE PARTY PEOPLE AT LA LANDE WILL BE DOING FOR NEW YEAR’S EVE? ANY INTEL ON THAT?

Reactions: 6
I have a serious question. Really.
Do men think that is a sexy look???? Their pants so tight that their Oscar Meyer is delineated??
I think most women find it disgusting.

The only problem is that Phi Phi doesn't have a real "Phi Phi" in his trousers as we have seen so often... but he does have a massive CAMEL TOE !!!

View attachment 951040View attachment 951041... but he does have a massive CAMEL TOE !!!
I’m sorry but the one and only Axl Rose could pull off that look
26878A16-1C5B-4B46-94F9-33C9E642630D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
€2000 back then so she hardly got them for a Β£5 fiver, if seller was moving or not, that fact that she did not say how much she paid means she paid € 1999 if not more !
She SO bought those! Has had them in hiding since to bring out at the right moment.
Lately she has been on a drive to mention how cheaply she has managed to buy everything or how they were gifted to her. A red herring I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.