The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we all wonder what he does all day for month after month, after month, one thing he is not is "invested in it", I bet you all the tea in the Chateau that he will not have dipped into his own (empty) pockets towards the costs.
oh course he's not financially invested in it, but he certainly is emotionally invested in it, which is what I meant!

Reactions: 10
I really enjoyed chateau christmas season this year. One of my favorite cringe moments was The Molestation of Tantinette Beneath the Toile.

1640885378368.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
With so much talk about Neistat style here is a good video explaining how it is done:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
have a serious question. Really.
Do men think that is a sexy look???? Their pants so tight that their Oscar Meyer is delineated??
I think most women find it disgusting.
It's not for women. It's for other men, straight or otherwise. It's another version of the big fish story, as in, mine is bigger than yours! Men who are out of touch with a woman't sexuaity think size impresses. No, we just want the diamonds that's where size matters!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those are for Mardi Gras. Called King Cake
Don’t the French Put baby Jesus in the Christmas cake? Then something happens to the person who gets a piece with Jesus in? I’m sure SJ mentioned this on a precious year’s advent.

Reactions: 3
Another cringey moment was Nicki and Carlo visiting the Rosieres. Good lord that was uncomfortable. Poor Carlo understanding so little of the conversation and the constant hooting and gurgling of laughter from Amy. I hope it was more fun than it appeared? I like the Rosieres but the nervous laughter has got to stop.

1640886138528.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He likely had already been asked a 100 times previously and had declined 😆
I don't know much about Uncle, but he's probably had enough of everything being too much including the mulled wine. He may be looking forward to a diet of steamed vegies and lean protein when he returns home to clean out his system. He looks like he takes care of his figure, unlike his cookie jar shaped wife. He's quite energetic from what we've seen on the vlogs. But then again, he may spend the rest of his time napping.

Another cringey moment was Nicki and Carlo visiting the Rosieres. Good lord that was uncomfortable. Poor Carlo understanding so little of the conversation and the constant hooting and gurgling of laughter from Amy. I hope it was more fun than it appeared? I like the Rosieres but the nervous laughter has got to stop.

View attachment 950700
Yes, I'm going off topic here. Nicki posted a whining complaint on her IG account yesterday crying about how they couldn't return to Italy as they would have to go through France and neither of them are French. She called it discrimination and said it had nothing to do with covid. Sorry, my dear, no sympathy from me. You left Italy when Omicron was raging. What did you expect? Silly woman!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's SJ who uses the funds as she likes to turn derelict store rooms and hay attics into complete apartments, that is renovation, not tax deductible and she'll have to pay the taxes from the patron funds as well. That's the reason she'll never show the receipts of her Patreon account.
Are you saying that SJ has misused her non profit funding? Or not used it (squirrelled it way).In doing so a good portion of that money has gone to tax?

Reactions: 6
Here are some tips for Snorts:
Grow Thicker Beard Faster
  1. Take Care of Your Skin. Healthy skin is the foundation of a healthy, thick beard. ...
  2. Start Exercising. ...
  3. Reducing Stress. ...
  4. Getting Your Rest. ...
  5. Improve Your Diet. ...
  6. Taking Supplements. ...
  7. Apply Beard Oil Regularly. ...
  8. Trim Your Beard Properly.
You're welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whilst I was shocked when I read this, it actually could be a brilliant business move by SJ. This couple seem very entertaining and entertainers. They could be supervising the bnb business, possibly cooking or hosting guests allowing SJ to travel and not be tied to chateau during summer. They may be able to manage this independently for SJ. It seemed to have a high revenue in 2021. Natti can barely answer emails in English/French. But where could another apartment be located? Why not just stay in IJ’s? Or take over Marquis appt and rent out Natti’s? Or perhaps……drumroll…..they are going to buy Nic’s 40% and his apt..!?!?!
In the patreon video her aunt, uncle and Amaury enter the kitchen from the door that leads to the staircase to IJs apartment / the courtyard (Nics place). I suppose they stayed in Nics because there is heating. The decorating of the tower room or whatever room that was for their arrival, was just for advent vlog content imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It was always 'spend a penny', growing up, and 'spend tuppence' for you know what. (Sorry!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t the French Put baby Jesus in the Christmas cake? Then something happens to the person who gets a piece with Jesus in? I’m sure SJ mentioned this on a precious year’s advent.
No. Not in the Christmas cake (Buche de Noel or Christmas Yule cake).

It's for the Galette des Rois (Kings cake), on the 6th of January (Epiphanie Day). It's not a Jesus but traditionally a bean - nowdays a little piece of ceramic). It's a pagan tradition actually dating back to the Romans.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The dubious disgusting history of the gold bedspread was discussed a while back, and someone suggested it hadn't been cleaned since... late to the party but I just watched a back episode where Hanni and Steph take it to a launderette, because Peachick Ian had pooped on it when the bedspread was in the kitchen - there, I feel better for clearing that little discussion up :)
View attachment 950291View attachment 950293
I for one am glad you cleared that up!!

🐑🛣🌷🌻 oh well happens to the best of us

Reactions: 4
Cakes for Jesus are definitely not an American thing, especially for devout Catholics! It cheapens the meaning of Christmas. My non-Catholic cousin once made a cake for Baby Jesus in her new Easy Bake Oven. My mother, a devout Catholic, rolled her eyes and nothing more was said about it.
A Catholic friend of mine once said to me in regards to my mother-in-law, " There is nothing worse than a person converted to Catholicism." And in this case, she was right!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.