The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nasty Josh’s new video is another gotcha public humiliation of royal reporters. I can’t tell you how much I hope one day someone sues him and wins.
Of course it is. I actually think there's something a bit sinister about him as his videos are very nasty and bullying. It's almost like he's being forced to rent a room out from one of his best friends because he can't afford his own place and he knows his girlfriend is only with him for the free lifestyle?

Producing this type of content has such a short self life he'll soon be back just being Caspar's gopher

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So nasty Josh’s new video is another gotcha public humiliation of royal reporters. I can’t tell you how much I hope one day someone sues him and wins.
Won’t be laughing when the queen gets pissed off 😂

Of course it is. I actually think there's something a bit sinister about him as his videos are very nasty and bullying. It's almost like he's being forced to rent a room out from one of his best friends because he can't afford his own place and he knows his girlfriend is only with him for the free lifestyle?

Producing this type of content has such a short self life he'll soon be back just being Caspar's gopher
This is the thing, they only pull it off because of posh Archie’s accent and probably his connections. Their names and faces will soon get around and then how are they going to trick people?

Reactions: 2
Josh and Archie have definitely gone beyond simply pranking people, to outright nasty tricks which are just designed to try and humiliate people unnecessarily.

They just aren't very nice people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really. Why am I shocked? Of course Joe would allow someone to put Dianne down (I'm slightly shocked he didn't join in) but considering it was the first to she'd probably properly met his friends what an absolute twit. Thinking about it, since strictly I don't really remember Josh appearing in any of Joe's vlogs and he certainly won't be invited to any party in Brighton. If Josh is so resentful that his friends are more successful then find new friends and move out of your mates flat. It's just plain weird. I feel dirty that he made me sympathise with Katie Hopkins

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Really. Why am I shocked? Of course Joe would allow someone to put Dianne down (I'm slightly shocked he didn't join in) but considering it was the first to she'd probably properly met his friends what an absolute twit. Thinking about it, since strictly I don't really remember Josh appearing in any of Joe's vlogs and he certainly won't be invited to any party in Brighton. If Josh is so resentful that his friends are more successful then find new friends and move out of your mates flat. It's just plain weird. I feel dirty that he made me sympathise with Katie Hopkins
Exactly this, I actually felt sorry for Katie Hopkins!

I’m sure the day is coming he will be back carrying witch face Ambar’s bag.

• Haha
I am fascinated to see who's there for Joe's 30th. With his new house he's going to be like Billy Big Balls wanting to show off the big pile and hot housewife in the kitchen. I really think apart from Caspar and Oli, none of the others will be invited. There's no way he'll still let Jack near 100mtrs of dianne and none of the other are of use to him now. I suspect Alfie won't be allowed out with Zoe's due date but will still be in the garden with his binoculars

• Haha
I am fascinated to see who's there for Joe's 30th. With his new house he's going to be like Billy Big Balls wanting to show off the big pile and hot housewife in the kitchen. I really think apart from Caspar and Oli, none of the others will be invited. There's no way he'll still let Jack near 100mtrs of dianne and none of the other are of use to him now. I suspect Alfie won't be allowed out with Zoe's due date but will still be in the garden with his binoculars
I would say Jack’s girlfriend will be getting dropped as soon as he’s allowed out but then I remembered what he sees in the millionaire heiress with a house in jersey and the private jet they use

• Haha
Thing is the first gotcha video (the gravel one) was quite amusing(it proved some of these influencers really will promote anything without actually doing research) but the latter ones just don’t have the same impact. You’re always waiting for “hahaha we got you” moment and it’s just not funny anymore.
Eventually someone will sue them or at least threaten them.

Neither Josh or Archie are particularly talented and both leach of the more talented and more famous “friends”. (I say “friends” because I rarely buy influencer friendships as true friendships). As I’ve said previously I find Josh and Caspars living arrangements with their girlfriends really strange seeing as Caspar appears to be fairly serious about Ambar.Josh had been in London long enough to know how much everything costs. If he can’t afford it without sponging off other people perhaps it’s time he went back to SA or getting work as a cricket coach (he was the failed cricketer wasn’t he ?)

As for Joes 30th..... I don’t think he’ll have the raucous drunken night he might of had a few years ago. I predict maybe a dinner party with a hired in chef and some more sophisticated drinks with maybe some entertainment (especially if by then he’s got the entertainment bar treehouse thing in the garden)

As for guests
I think we’ll see Oli and Evie... possibly Caspar and Ambar (despite the fact I’m sure Joe isn’t all that keen on her) can definitely see Byron there and Josh Wantie with their partners. In terms of Maynards possibly just Conor. I imagine some of the pros (maybe Janette and Aljaz... Johannes....) Ranj maybe .
Zalife will most likely be a no show but given she’ll be heavily pregnant by then i can’t imagine she’d be wanting to be in that environment. We might see some of joes school friends however he might do something separate with them.

I doubt we’ll see Jack/Mikey/Josh/Tom Syndicate and his idiot tag along Karl. I think Joe wants to distance himself from people like them.

Thing is the first gotcha video (the gravel one) was quite amusing(it proved some of these influencers really will promote anything without actually doing research) but the latter ones just don’t have the same impact. You’re always waiting for “hahaha we got you” moment and it’s just not funny anymore.
Eventually someone will sue them or at least threaten them.

Neither Josh or Archie are particularly talented and both leach of the more talented and more famous “friends”. (I say “friends” because I rarely buy influencer friendships as true friendships). As I’ve said previously I find Josh and Caspars living arrangements with their girlfriends really strange seeing as Caspar appears to be fairly serious about Ambar.Josh had been in London long enough to know how much everything costs. If he can’t afford it without sponging off other people perhaps it’s time he went back to SA or getting work as a cricket coach (he was the failed cricketer wasn’t he ?)

As for Joes 30th..... I don’t think he’ll have the raucous drunken night he might of had a few years ago. I predict maybe a dinner party with a hired in chef and some more sophisticated drinks with maybe some entertainment (especially if by then he’s got the entertainment bar treehouse thing in the garden)

As for guests
I think we’ll see Oli and Evie... possibly Caspar and Ambar (despite the fact I’m sure Joe isn’t all that keen on her) can definitely see Byron there and Josh Wantie with their partners. In terms of Maynards possibly just Conor. I imagine some of the pros (maybe Janette and Aljaz... Johannes....) Ranj maybe .
Zalife will most likely be a no show but given she’ll be heavily pregnant by then i can’t imagine she’d be wanting to be in that environment. We might see some of joes school friends however he might do something separate with them.

I doubt we’ll see Jack/Mikey/Josh/Tom Syndicate and his idiot tag along Karl. I think Joe wants to distance himself from people like them.
I doubt Lee Ryan will be getting an invite after last time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’ll probably thinking I’m being unkind myself but josh has just put a story about watching Roman Kemps programme about mental health. But has he any idea what his nasty bullying gotcha video might do to the mental health of one of his victims of them? He obviously doesn’t give a tit, it’s all about the views and kudos. But I seriously worry one day he’ll do it to someone who can’t cope with it

• Heart
How’s he living on posting a video once every few months. I know they usually go viral but hes halving it with Archie. Most the time it’s paying people for interviews etc surely he’s not making a lot after that?

How’s he living on posting a video once every few months. I know they usually go viral but hes halving it with Archie. Most the time it’s paying people for interviews etc surely he’s not making a lot after that?
He said on Happy Hour that he’s at a loss on previous videos? I think he even said he spent more than he made on the Hopkins one!!!! I don’t understand it!?

This is why he's still living I'm a room with his more famous best mate. Maybe it's time to also get a proper job and a girlfriend who financially contributes

He said on Happy Hour that he’s at a loss on previous videos? I think he even said he spent more than he made on the Hopkins one!!!! I don’t understand it!?
It’s crazy. I used to despise Mikey but he seems to be the only one who’s admitted YouTube isn’t a long term career and actually applied for jobs and when that didn’t work got his act together.

I do think he’s had a big cash injection from someone from this business but he is getting up and running every morning and working. There was a video not long ago where they all met up and joe was away filming the syndicate so they face timed him and they were all taking the piss out of Mikey constantly going on about his new brand.

I couldn’t help but think at least he’s passionate and working for something rather than living on your friends/brother/girlfriends name and money. Who would have thought Mikey would be one of the more likeable ones 😂

Jack was on a podcast recently and said Conor told him he could move to London and live with him free on the condition he uploaded to YouTube regularly. So Jack only did YouTube because his brother didn’t want him lounging round living for free off him

Reactions: 7
So Eleanor had her own spacious London apartment and instead of moving josh in there. She moved into a small two bedroom flat with Josh and another couple? Very weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So glad to see other people thinking Ambar is stuck up and definitely mostly in it for the perks. I remember back in the GG days I commented about how their relationship seemed very one sided and she didn't seem too into him. I especially noticed this in the video where he surprised her in Japan but everyone said she's just shy and definitely loves Caspar. There were also people who said Caspar should consider himself lucky because she's way out of his league but I don't think that at all lol I don't get the hype around Ambar's looks, she isn't pretty IMO.