The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine in that relationship, nothing is paid for by her. It makes me quite sad as you can see Caspar is genuinely in love with her and she's genuinely in love with his fame and money

Reactions: 4
I can imagine in that relationship, nothing is paid for by her. It makes me quite sad as you can see Caspar is genuinely in love with her and she's genuinely in love with his fame and money
Are they having their Romantic meal with Hopkins bully and his hanger on?

Reactions: 1
Are they having their Romantic meal with Hopkins bully and his hanger on?
Probably. I mean those two freeloaders make Ambar look like a humanitarian. I mean you're shown to be the complete twit you really are when you make people feel sorry for Katie Hopkins

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably. I mean those two freeloaders make Ambar look like a humanitarian. I mean you're shown to be the complete twit you really are when you make people feel sorry for Katie Hopkins
Oh yeah just to clarify I’m not a Hopkins fan, but there’s a joke and then there is stooping too low

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah just to clarify I’m not a Hopkins fan, but there’s a joke and then there is stooping too low
Me too. She's absolutely vile and ordinarily I'd applaud someone. But this was too far. If you actually look back at everything he's done, all the content is based on mocking or being mean to someone else. It pretty much shows his true personality. Just a bitter failed ex cricketer who's only got a career because his best mate used to be famous and now financially supports you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me too. She's absolutely vile and ordinarily I'd applaud someone. But this was too far. If you actually look back at everything he's done, all the content is based on mocking or being mean to someone else. It pretty much shows his true personality. Just a bitter failed ex cricketer who's only got a career because his best mate used to be famous and now financially supports you
Isn’t the story that he used to bully caspar when they were kids too? God knows why caspar has dragged him out of obscurity

Isn’t the story that he used to bully caspar when they were kids too? God knows why caspar has dragged him out of obscurity
Exactly! I also think josh would throw anyone...friends and family, under the bus for YouTube views etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have you noticed that apart from Caspar, Joe's complete freezed out the buttercreams. He's not unknown to use people to further his career but I suspect the freeloading bimbos were the final strawberry. I can imagine Ambar and that other one totally slagging Dianne off behind her back because she's dared to use her own talent and hard work to build up a career. Also I suspect he didn't trust Jack anywhere near her too.

That story with Josh and Caspar is downright weird. Do you think Josh has some serious dirt on Caspar based on how much he's leeching off him?

• Heart
Have you noticed that apart from Caspar, Joe's complete freezed out the buttercreams. He's not unknown to use people to further his career but I suspect the freeloading bimbos were the final strawberry. I can imagine Ambar and that other one totally slagging Dianne off behind her back because she's dared to use her own talent and hard work to build up a career. Also I suspect he didn't trust Jack anywhere near her too.

That story with Josh and Caspar is downright weird. Do you think Josh has some serious dirt on Caspar based on how much he's leeching off him?
I doubt it I actually think caspar is just a genuinely nice bloke from what I’ve seen. He just seems like the kind of guy that if he’s doing well he wants others to as well. Byron was his friend from home too wasn’t he and he hooked him up with Joe and they started putting him in videos and helping promote his songs.

Maybe I’m being naive but I’ve got a soft spot for caspar he seems decent and hardworking

Reactions: 8

Things 100% changed when Archie(who even is he and where did he come from??) and Amabr came on the scene. I don’t think he’s a lot of time for either of them.

I don’t think he even sees Caspar that much beyond Margavine business these days(I’ll give them benefit of the doubt because both he and Caspar are busy on various different ventures) he did meet up with Oli in the summer and I think they do have some degree of a genuine friendship but I do think strictly and doing the west end opened his eyes a bit. He’s met new people now and he’s always seemed so much older than most of that lad gang.

I think some of the others (Jack and mikey in particular) leeched off him. But he’s older now and definitely over that whole lads lads lads culture. Most of the YouTubers he was friendly with I feel he felt were more work mates than actual proper deep long lasting friendships (except for maybe Byron and Josh Wantie I’ve lots of time for the pair of them. They seem nice talented people). He’s one of the fewYouTubers I’ve seen that are still good proper friends with people from his school days.

Reactions: 4
Ive said it before but it comes as no shock to me that jack (who I can’t stand) has found himself a girlfriend who comes from a very wealthy family.

Ive said it before but it comes as no shock to me that jack (who I can’t stand) has found himself a girlfriend who comes from a very wealthy family.
Yes Jack the player, who met her in the corridor over lockdown and basically immediately moved to jersey to live with her family.

Yes Jack the player, who met her in the corridor over lockdown and basically immediately moved to jersey to live with her family.
Wasn’t he caught being at a house party during the first lockdown? Wouldn’t surprise me that’s where they met

Wasn’t he caught being at a house party during the first lockdown? Wouldn’t surprise me that’s where they met
I saw a video or something of his saying she lived across the corridor and came and knocked to borrow something?

But that was during lockdown then he spent most of the next one taking a private jet to jersey to live in her family mansion, even spent Christmas there instead of with his own family.

Let’s see when lockdown is over and he’s on the town again ....

Josh happy to mug others off and ‘out’ them for selling any old tit but has failed to put ad on EVERY SINGLE sofa AD this evening.

Hope someone catches him out the way he tries to others

Josh happy to mug others off and ‘out’ them for selling any old tit but has failed to put ad on EVERY SINGLE sofa AD this evening.

Hope someone catches him out the way he tries to others
Exactly, the condescending prick.

Exactly, the condescending prick.
I really can't stand any of those buttercreams apart from Caspar and sometimes Joe although usually he's a massive prick. Why the hell does someone nice like Caspar get stuck with a prick like Josh and a gold digger girlfriend

So nasty Josh’s new video is another gotcha public humiliation of royal reporters. I can’t tell you how much I hope one day someone sues him and wins.

• Heart