The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has a Zoe Sugg mean girl vibe about her and if Caspar ever stopped taking her away or buying her thing's she'd be out of there like a flash.

Did anyone see how she was in the two vlogs with Dianne (the brain freeze one and where Dianne taught them to dance)? Based on her resting witch face i suspect Caspar was sleeping on the sofa for the rest of the month
Oh I definitely think she is a witch, with her bleeping miserable face and voice. She also has an attitude that she’s somehow smarter than everyone else just because she reads a couple of books and has a degree. If all those free holiday, ads and gifted stuff stopped she’d be out that luxury flat door asap. She also hasn’t a clue what hard work is and has absolutely no discernible talent.

I can’t stand jack maynard
He’s another lazy talentless leech. Doesn’t surprise me he’s found himself a rich girlfriend. He's probably hoping to leech off her for the foreseeable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I definitely think she is a witch, with her bleeping miserable face and voice. She also has an attitude that she’s somehow smarter than everyone else just because she reads a couple of books and has a degree. If all those free holiday, ads and gifted stuff stopped she’d be out that luxury flat door asap. She also hasn’t a clue what hard work is and has absolutely no discernible talent.

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks she’s a massive witch with an attitude that everyone who’s not been to uni is beneath her. I don’t think she likes joe or Dianne which I think is partly why we very rarely see Caspar and Joe hang out in anything other than a business sense.
Now they could be doing stuff offline obviously but joe’s done double dates with Oli and it’s been in stories. I know people grow and move on I just find it odd.

Reactions: 4
are they all still friends? I noticed they didn't see each other as much since Joe's strictly days

Reactions: 3
are they all still friends? I noticed they didn't see each other as much since Joe's strictly days
I’m not really sure Caspar was at joe’s waitress press night as were the rest of the lads. He’s definitely still good mates with Oli (he pisses me off and has a proper punchable face but he’s relatively harmless just a bit of twit) they had a double date in the last few weeks since restaurants reopened.

It’s Josh/Jack/Caspar/mikey who I’ve not seen mentioned or anything lately (obvs COVID is currently an issue).
I personally think joe’s just done a lot of growing up since strictly/waitress and just has other priorities and made other more mature friends like David Hunter. I think it’s probably just natural to grow up and move on from people and probably realised that he’d changed and grown up when the lads were dicking around backstage and messing with props whist he was doing interviews/press stuff on the press night.

Obvs I could be very very wrong and they are still good mates just not posting about it but I do think he’s drifted from some them.

Reactions: 2
I'm gonna admit something you will all judge me for, and I'll understand the judgement.

I actually strangely like Jack Maynard, and kinda fancy him too.

I know he is a bit of a twit, talentless, getting by on the back of other bigger names, probably a total sleazy man slag.

But for some reason I can't help but like him. It's the same sort of way I feel about Joey Essex. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

He’s another lazy talentless leech. Doesn’t surprise me he’s found himself a rich girlfriend. He's probably hoping to leech off her for the foreseeable.
what happened to the book he was apparently writing? 😂

I'm gonna admit something you will all judge me for, and I'll understand the judgement.

I actually strangely like Jack Maynard, and kinda fancy him too.

I know he is a bit of a twit, talentless, getting by on the back of other bigger names, probably a total sleazy man slag.

But for some reason I can't help but like him. It's the same sort of way I feel about Joey Essex. 😂😂
I’m on this train too. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Connor Maynard 😳🙃

So let’s resurrect this thread 😃.
Joshua pieters who is famous by association with Caspar Lee. His next prank is to get influencers (of which he is one) invited on an all expenses paid trip to a villa in Italy by private jet but in-reality he is going to fly them to Sheffield and take the piss.
Now say what you want about influencers but I find this so mean and hypocritical. I have no problem calling people out on not displaying ads clearly or lying but I can’t get over his audacity. He’s advertising KFC at the moment.
I follow KelseyinLondon and she has exposed him in her stories.
Hi Josh I wasn’t impressed with your Katie Hopkins prank she’s not to my taste but I thought it was cruel. As to this latest prank I hope it’s cost you a lot of money and is dead in the water.
I’m only writing this to expose you. YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER and only gained fame by your association with Casper Lee.

Reactions: 5
So let’s resurrect this thread 😃.
Joshua pieters who is famous by association with Caspar Lee. His next prank is to get influencers (of which he is one) invited on an all expenses paid trip to a villa in Italy by private jet but in-reality he is going to fly them to Sheffield and take the piss.
Now say what you want about influencers but I find this so mean and hypocritical. I have no problem calling people out on not displaying ads clearly or lying but I can’t get over his audacity. He’s advertising KFC at the moment.
I follow KelseyinLondon and she has exposed him in her stories.
Hi Josh I wasn’t impressed with your Katie Hopkins prank she’s not to my taste but I thought it was cruel. As to this latest prank I hope it’s cost you a lot of money and is dead in the water.
I’m only writing this to expose you. YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER and only gained fame by your association with Casper Lee.
I hadn't heard about this but just had a look. Unfortunately it sounds exactly like something Josh would do. This is what she posted on her story an hour ago for anyone without insta.

kil.jpg

Reactions: 6
I hadn't heard about this but just had a look. Unfortunately it sounds exactly like something Josh would do. This is what she posted on her story an hour ago for anyone without insta.

View attachment 237108
Josh has got a huge bleeping chip on his shoulders...that’s why there is a nastiness running through his gotcha pranks.

I’m sick of seeing Caspar girlfriend smug face, permanently on holiday enjoying all the free/gifted stuff courtesy of the boyfriend. She’s does some crappy catalogue modelling and that supposedly warrants her getting signed up to his management agency and takes ads/revenue away from their genuine clients. Pathetic existence.

Reactions: 5
maybe i’m totally late to this but didn’t caspar once post a video of him doing “the most dangerous job in the world” where he went to south africa and did a ride along with some police? It doesn’t look like it’s on his channel anymore

maybe i’m totally late to this but didn’t caspar once post a video of him doing “the most dangerous job in the world” where he went to south africa and did a ride along with some police? It doesn’t look like it’s on his channel anymore
Don’t know why but a few months back he deleted some of his videos. I do remember he did one with the SA police.

I wonder what first attracted lazy arse jack maynard to his ‘millionaire’ girlfriend 🤔 also is he now her dogs full time nanny?

I hate to revive a dead thread, but I just have to say it's been annoying that while a worldwide pandemic is going on they're galavanting SA and documenting it. I don't know if all of them are, but I know Caspar's girlfriend has been on a constant basis. It just comes across as so tone-deaf, I don't get how they don't see it. It's like they're in a different reality.

I hate to revive a dead thread, but I just have to say it's been annoying that while a worldwide pandemic is going on they're galavanting SA and documenting it. I don't know if all of them are, but I know Caspar's girlfriend has been on a constant basis. It just comes across as so tone-deaf, I don't get how they don't see it. It's like they're in a different reality.
Agree. What does Josh’ girlfriend do for a job where can she seemingly take months off at a time?

Also, can anyone enlighten me on how Mikey, the least successful YouTube wise suddenly has a huge chain of vegan takeaways and seems to be opening new ones weekly. Surely he’s just the face of this and daddy or someone is paying?

Caspar and Josh I can semi accept going to SA as they’re citizens returning home(in the same way I could’ve semi accepted Dianne going to Australia. Josh Wantie and his wife who are both SA citizens also went back).

But I believe Caspar was actually there on business as the student housing he’s invested in just opened but the girls had no reason being there.

I’m surprised they were allowed in( I believe Joe applied to accompany Dianne but it didn’t come to anything. I’m not sure if he got a no or if he simply didn’t get an answer in time for when she was originally supposed to go) as so many countries are only allowing citizens and those with permanent residency in. It was so insensitive for them to parade themselves round on socials when we’re in the situation we’re in.

As for Mikeys burgers I’m not 100% sure but I think a lot of the time he’s in a pop up street food situation or at least he was. I think he might share premises with other business but I’m not sure.