The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see any content from Oli I can’t see anything but massive ear lobes. They make me fully VOM.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every time I see any content from Oli I can’t see anything but massive ear lobes. They make me fully VOM.
Oli is a very odd looking guy. He’s well into exercise and being healthy but he’s just one of those people that never actually looks in shape. His head is huge both literally and figuratively

Reactions: 1
Oli is a very odd looking guy. He’s well into exercise and being healthy but he’s just one of those people that never actually looks in shape. His head is huge both literally and figuratively
Looks like a spud doesn’t he

• Haha
I always think that about Conor Maynard, he looks like an old man in a child’s body with his wrinkled forehead and oddly shaped head🥔 😅
Ha yeah. Joe sugg is a bit like that. Some times looks handsome but sometimes looks like a frail old man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's stuck a mystery to me why anyone seems to fancy any one of them, especially Jack Maynard. Hes gotva head and face like sponge Bob. No of them with the exception of Byron are good looking and have weird shaped faces, bodies or heads. I wonder what attracted their girlfriend to their expensive lifestyles 😆

Reactions: 4
Someone came up in my explore page on IG and I thought “Oof he’s hot”.
Then realised it was MIKEY 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone came up in my explore page on IG and I thought “Oof he’s hot”.
Then realised it was MIKEY 🤮🤣
Mikey looks good now I'm sorry, but it can't be denied. I wouldn't call him hot and I'm not attracted, but he actually looks handsome in some photos since he's actually taking care of himself these days. Oli could learn a thing or two from him, but since he has a girlfriend he will most likely never change.

Every time I accidentally see dull witch Ambar insta posts I get annoyed. I seriously would love to know how the other clients at margravine feel when she gets ads based purely on the fact she’s the girlfriend of one of the owners of the agency. Because she’s not getting them because she’s a well known model or great personality (whenever she talks I can just hear the superiority in her dull voice)
"accidentally" surrreee. love we know you and chili are her biggest fans, always keeping up to date on what this "boring, no talent" having girl is doing 😂 like others have said, I think a good chunk of the clients at margravine can relate just fine to why she was signed.

85968BEF-75BC-45B5-9512-6445869422B6.jpeg

Dying at Mikey being hotter (not hot but hotter) than Jack Maynard. Bet Jack is fuming after being the “desirable” one for time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 546087
Dying at Mikey being hotter (not hot but hotter) than Jack Maynard. Bet Jack is fuming after being the “desirable” one for time.
Jack Maynard is looking rank these days. I'll be honest and say I used to quite fancy Jack, thought he was very attractive, even though I know he's a twit etc.

But these days, he is looking so unattractive and I'm not sure what it is about him these days, maybe I've just finally come to my senses.

Though I still can't see Mikey as attractive in anyway.

What is Jack Maynard doing these days? No vlog for months, looks like he has been dropped by Gleam?

What is Jack Maynard doing these days? No vlog for months, looks like he has been dropped by Gleam?
He's got himself a sugar mummy girlfriend I think. Living off her. Doing even less than he used to to.

And he's looking pretty rank these days I think. He was never actually good looking, but I found him attractive for some reason, now he just looks kinda manky. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me what exactly Ambar's bamby collective is? She posts about it a lot but I have no idea what it's about

Can someone explain to me what exactly Ambar's bamby collective is? She posts about it a lot but I have no idea what it's about
A load of bollocks tbh...

Nah I joke (sort of) it’s an internet “safe space” for girls and women apparently. But all I see is her (or the extremely underpaid intern)churning out the same old content as any of the other well-being/internet safe space type Instagram accounts.
It’s all info graphs and crap quotes nothing really special or initiative.
I’m not really sure what demographic she’s trying to reach bit like the zoella site really. The engagement is absolutely dire though... 25K followers and yet the posts barely hit 500 likes.

Thanks! No surprise that Ambar is doing absolutely nothing while pretending to be working hard lol :rolleyes:

Is Caspar ever without his girlfriend? He never seems to be with his friends without her being there

Ambar on her stories today saying she's sad to be back from vacation and back to real life :ROFLMAO: as if her entire life isn't a vacation. The girl does nothing but watch TV, take pictures of herself and spend Caspar's money

• Haha