The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always felt like Mikey suddenly left Margavine not long after he posted those weird Instagram stories outing someone who vandalised his car. Do you reckon they sacked him? I bet Caspar is absolutely hating this as he loves to put over the Mr nice guy image. All seriously weird.

Reactions: 2
I always felt like Mikey suddenly left Margavine not long after he posted those weird Instagram stories outing someone who vandalised his car. Do you reckon they sacked him? I bet Caspar is absolutely hating this as he loves to put over the Mr nice guy image. All seriously weird.
I can believe something went down between them. Mikey was forever banging on that his sweetie business was coming “soon”but nothing ever happened. So a sacking/being let go is 100% possible for simply not fulfilling his contractual requirements.
I think he frustrated a lot of people Joe included (there’s vlog evidence of this I think it’s the one where Joe gets Dianne an iPhone or one from that post strictly tour period)

But not only does Caspar like to think he’s mr.nice guy he also thinks he’s Mr hot shot business man. When in reality he’s an idiot with too much money surrounded by actual business men and who actually do the work. But I do think he’s capable and vindictive enough to pull a stunt like this.

Last edited:
I’ve just watched Caspar and his #gifted girlfriend open a box of gifted items from audi for the baftas. It was bleeping sickening . It was full of gift cards, Champagne. They’re not even part of the industry, it’s just a gift from one of his ad partners. She was almost dribbling with how much she wanted the stuff.

• Angry
I’ve just watched Caspar and his #gifted girlfriend open a box of gifted items from audi for the baftas. It was bleeping sickening . It was full of gift cards, Champagne. They’re not even part of the industry, it’s just a gift from one of his ad partners. She was almost dribbling with how much she wanted the stuff.
The goody bags that people (celebs, nominees, presenters etc) get when they go to awards like the BAFTA's, Grammy's etc. Full of stuff from the sponsors and such is ridiculous.

I read an article once about, I think the Grammy's goody bag, worth well over $10,000.

Reactions: 1
The goody bags that people (celebs, nominees, presenters etc) get when they go to awards like the BAFTA's, Grammy's etc. Full of stuff from the sponsors and such is ridiculous.

I read an article once about, I think the Grammy's goody bag, worth well over $10,000.
IT wouldn’t be half as bad if either one of them was somehow involved in one of the films etc, but just because he drives one of Audi’s car for free (don’t even get me started on this) he gets one. but wouldn’t it have been nice if this year they sent these goody bags to say frontline workers....nhs, supermarket workers, delivery drivers etc! Than Caspar lee and his #gifted girlfriend!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
IT wouldn’t be half as bad if either one of them was somehow involved in one of the films etc, but just because he drives one of Audi’s car for free (don’t even get me started on this) he gets one. but wouldn’t it have been nice if this year they sent these goody bags to say frontline workers....nhs, supermarket workers, delivery drivers etc! Than Caspar lee and his #gifted girlfriend!
Could you imagine his girlfriends face. She's dump him faster than it took me to write this. Why am I humming gold digger?

• Haha
If Caspar lost his money you know he'd suddenly be living on his own. All three of them are massive gold diggers. And yet from the body language when they're together, they obviously look down on Dianne who's actually worked hard for a successful career

If Caspar lost his money you know he'd suddenly be living on his own. All three of them are massive gold diggers. And yet from the body language when they're together, they obviously look down on Dianne who's actually worked hard for a successful career
This....it’s become acceptable to somehow look down on Dianne even when shes got more talent and works harder than all of them.

• Heart
I couldn't believe when they all went to see Joe's house and on the picture josh is sat there with his shoes on the sofa with mud or tit on the bottom. If it was my house he'd been soon flying through the air

• Heart
The last time there was a physical baftas was shortly before lockdown last year they (alongside some of the others) were invited by Audi as well. These companies send people to be nothing more than seat fillers compare that with Joe who was there as part of a nominated film. It’s quite laughable really. It’s also proper creepy how Caspar is dating a fan especially one he met in the past.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't believe when they all went to see Joe's house and on the picture josh is sat there with his shoes on the sofa with mud or tit on the bottom. If it was my house he'd been soon flying through the air
THat really bleeping annoyed me, I’d have told him pretty quick to respect the place or duck off

• Heart
What’s this about? Thought Caspar was friends with Mikey?

Why’s Mikey so desperate to be
They are friends...he's literally making a joke guys??? lmao. Do you really think Mikey is going to boycott IG over a verification tick, which has been an inside joke among them all for years now? And why would Caspar go out of his way to stop him from getting a damn verification lmao come on people

1. Eleanor is from a well off family and has a well paying job, she doesn't need anyone's money so how exactly is she a gold digger? Josh and Caspar have been friends since they were children, and their families are close. Why would Josh drop him? Also, how rich exactly do you think Caspar is to have three grown people living off of him? He was no Zoella.

2. What body language are you getting at that they look down on Dianne? Josh's girlfriend met Dianne once recently and we never saw them interact as there's no video, Josh and Caspar have been nothing but nice to Dianne in multiple videos, and we've only seen Ambar and Dianne interact once in video and Ambar was mostly quiet or just staring, but based on social media interactions they get on just fine.

There's a lot of projecting in this thread about Joe's friends feelings about Dianne. It's like Dianne is like y'all's little avatar, a "worker" just like y'all, and you project your disdain for influencers onto her when the reality is everyone is nice to Dianne, because she's nice herself. If they treated Dianne like tit, Joe wouldn't have invited them all the way to his home to hang out all day and we all know he's protective of her (in fact TOO overprotective). Let's keep things rational in here y'all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Every time I accidentally see dull witch Ambar insta posts I get annoyed. I seriously would love to know how the other clients at margravine feel when she gets ads based purely on the fact she’s the girlfriend of one of the owners of the agency. Because she’s not getting them because she’s a well known model or great personality (whenever she talks I can just hear the superiority in her dull voice)

Every time I accidentally see dull witch Ambar insta posts I get annoyed. I seriously would love to know how the other clients at margravine feel when she gets ads based purely on the fact she’s the girlfriend of one of the owners of the agency. Because she’s not getting them because she’s a well known model or great personality (whenever she talks I can just hear the superiority in her dull voice)
To be fair most people signed up to magravine are because they are sleeping with or know the owners aren’t they?

To be fair most people signed up to magravine are because they are sleeping with or know the owners aren’t they?
I’d argue it’s only really Dianne(although she doesn’t really get the ads like some) Ambar, Byron and to some extent Mark who are directly connected to Caspar and Joe. The others just seem to be random influencers.

They only have twelve people on the website. Two are their girlfriends, one their friend Byron and one his sister best friend mark.

so even then 33% of clients are friends or girlfriends and they Did also used to have Conor Maynards sister and mikey Pearce at one point too. Again through friendship and nepotism rather than talent.