The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caspar and Josh I can semi accept going to SA as they’re citizens returning home(in the same way I could’ve semi accepted Dianne going to Australia. Josh Wantie and his wife who are both SA citizens also went back).

But I believe Caspar was actually there on business as the student housing he’s invested in just opened but the girls had no reason being there.

I’m surprised they were allowed in( I believe Joe applied to accompany Dianne but it didn’t come to anything. I’m not sure if he got a no or if he simply didn’t get an answer in time for when she was originally supposed to go) as so many countries are only allowing citizens and those with permanent residency in. It was so insensitive for them to parade themselves round on socials when we’re in the situation we’re in.

As for Mikeys burgers I’m not 100% sure but I think a lot of the time he’s in a pop up street food situation or at least he was. I think he might share premises with other business but I’m not sure.
Both Caspar and Joshs girlfriends come across as nothing but fame whores. I suspect of either of their boyfriends lost their money and fame their girlfriends would be straight out of the door before they could say morning

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Both Caspar and Joshs girlfriends come across as nothing but fame whores. I suspect of either of their boyfriends lost their money and fame their girlfriends would be straight out of the door before they could say morning
I get that Ambar is a model. But honestly. What does Eleanor do? She seemed to have got with Josh right when he started going a bit viral with Archie, funny that.

Used to like Ambar but she’s becoming more and more up herself with every gifted item she receives.

But what do any of the buttercream girls do? (not counting Byron and Emily personally don’t count them as part of that core group) Yeah ambar does some modelling but I don’t think it would pay her bills and keep her current living standards. She can’t be earning more than pennies with her “positivity insta 🤮🤮🤮

Dianne is the only truly self made and self sufficient one sure her life is fairly comfortable but she’s the only one not leeching off their man.

Reactions: 6
I get that Ambar is a model. But honestly. What does Eleanor do? She seemed to have got with Josh right when he started going a bit viral with Archie, funny that.
What could you mean 😆 surely she was attracted to his good looks and personality. Everytime she's pictured Ambar looks like she's got a bad smell under her nose and is too good for everyone. She only got signed yo Margavine is because she's shagging the boss and she's just plain embarrassing. Eleanor always seems to be hunting out the cameras and acts like she's won the prize draw at the Josh Pieters fan club. It's no wonder Joe's ditched them all

Reactions: 3
That foursome really bleeping irritate me
It weirds me out how they seem to do EVERYTHING together. I’m pretty sure Josh and El have moved into the house Caspar has just bought. I can’t stand ambar and can just about stand Caspar but surely they want their own space now ?

It’s weird

Reactions: 1
It weirds me out how they seem to do EVERYTHING together. I’m pretty sure Josh and El have moved into the house Caspar has just bought. I can’t stand ambar and can just about stand Caspar but surely they want their own space now ?

It’s weird
I really don’t like Josh, get a nasty vibe from him. I Think he’s got a huge chip on his shoulder and that’s why his gotcha videos have a sly quality to them. (And that Archie guy just creeps me out) As for Ambar I think she’s one nasty witch with a misplaced superiority complex. I honestly couldn’t be in her company. How margravine justify giving her ads and all the free tit she gets is beyond me.
Sorry rant over!

Reactions: 4

It’s weird
Yeah they’ve all moved from a flat together to a house together. Ambar posted about it insisting everything is being split four ways. Sure Hun.
The tour of the new house and hers and caspar’s office. Hers is just a desk in the corner with her laptop on it. Like she’s desperate to have an office but nothing to use it for, which is fine not everyone needs an office.
I really don’t like Josh, get a nasty vibe from him. I Think he’s got a huge chip on his shoulder and that’s why his gotcha videos have a sly quality to them. (And that Archie guy just creeps me out) As for Ambar I think she’s one nasty witch with a misplaced superiority complex. I honestly couldn’t be in her company. How margravine justify giving her ads and all the free tit she gets is beyond me.
Sorry rant over!
Same. I think the Katie Hopkins thing, whilst she is a dick was handled quite badly by him.

They are renting the house together. Ambar said in one of her stories a few weeks ago.

I thought they’d bought it but even so I find it so odd. It’s not like they’ve all just moved to the city and are living together for convenience. Maybe it’s just a me thing but if I was in a serious relationship I couldn’t imagine living with another couple long term.

Reactions: 5
I thought they’d bought it but even so I find it so odd. It’s not like they’ve all just moved to the city and are living together for convenience. Maybe it’s just a me thing but if I was in a serious relationship I couldn’t imagine living with another couple long term.
I’m surprised they’ve got their own bedrooms, I could see them all sharing a large bed....Caspar and josh in the middle obviously. It’s like their sharing a posh student or recently graduated house. But as long as miserable witch Ambar gets her free tit and gets her ads she’ll be happy!

• Heart
So these selfish fuckers decide to travel back from SA even though there’s a dangerous new SA covid variant.

• Angry
To be fair they did stay home for two weeks when they were back Ambar said
As if they did. I really can stand those two fame hungry whores. I bet if their boyfriends went somewhere cold they'd suddenly feel uncomfortable about travelling

• Haha
I know I’m probably a cynical witch where these lot are concerned but Ambar putting up a story asking for ‘recommendations’ on cheap candles! Just another beg for freebies....otherwise why didn’t she like the rest of us ask friends or do her own bleeping research

Reactions: 6
They are renting the house together. Ambar said in one of her stories a few weeks ago.
I think Caspar has bought it but she doesn’t want to admit it so they are more relatable.

so much home decorplanned for a rented house and they have been away for 3 months? I think they’ve bought it and had it remodelled whilst in South Africa ready for them to come home too.

Caspar seems to business savvy to rent also

Josh approaching Katie Hopkins during a pandemic whilst you are meant to be avoiding people to try and get content is borderline bullying her. She was clearly sitting down, didn’t know he was filming and he had miked himself up.

No class at all Josh. You had your ‘joke’ on her now leave it

Josh approaching Katie Hopkins during a pandemic whilst you are meant to be avoiding people to try and get content is borderline bullying her. She was clearly sitting down, didn’t know he was filming and he had miked himself up.

No class at all Josh. You had your ‘joke’ on her now leave it
I really agree with you....totally out of order what he did.

How appropriate Caspar caption is for his recent insta post ‘she said yes’.....yes she did to all the free #gifted ads she gets

• Haha