The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
h
Still 10 months to go til they get married, she sure is dragging out the 'trying on wedding dresses' content.
Even though she’s already said she’s having one custom made so it’s all just ads 🙃

Reactions: 1
Ambar comes up on my fyp a lot, and I can't get over how much stuff she gets #gifted. She's getting a bespoke wedding dress gifted, her trip to New Zealand was sponsored, and now a stay in the Four Seasons for Caspar's birthday. The way Caspar said in her Tiktok "I hope you didn't pay for this" and she said "I'm not made of money". No, because paying for things is just for us plebs, isn't it? 😒
When Caspar said "hello, AD" in his room tour I thought he was saying #ad out loud, before I realised he was referring to Ambar. How fitting that her initials are AD :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ambar comes up on my fyp a lot, and I can't get over how much stuff she gets #gifted. She's getting a bespoke wedding dress gifted, her trip to New Zealand was sponsored, and now a stay in the Four Seasons for Caspar's birthday. The way Caspar said in her Tiktok "I hope you didn't pay for this" and she said "I'm not made of money". No, because paying for things is just for us plebs, isn't it? 😒
When Caspar said "hello, AD" in his room tour I thought he was saying #ad out loud, before I realised he was referring to Ambar. How fitting that her initials are AD :LOL:
She’s got nothing to do all day I’m sure she’s chasing these ad’s to suit her feed!