Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
What does everyone here think of Ambar? I find her alright but I really think she hit the jackpot with Caspar. She'll never have to get a real job, she can get so many more followers and therefore brand deals because of him, and she gets to tag along to all the trips he gets gifted. I don't think they'll ever break up because there's no way she'll leave this lifestyle and he thinks she's the hottest girl on earth and that he's punching above his weight, which I personally don't think he is. (unpopular opinion I don't find Ambar good looking at all, but to each their own).
I think Ambar is good looking and unlike most of the other insta models the buttercream's seem to go for seems to have a bit about her, she's well read, can probably hold an interesting conversation etc. Agree though I don't think Caspar is punching as he brings a lot to the relationship too. Oli White is what you call punching.

I'm actually surprised Ambar and Caspar aren't engaged yet as he seems besotted with her

Reactions: 11

Calabria

VIP Member
Someone came up in my explore page on IG and I thought “Oof he’s hot”.
Then realised it was MIKEY 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Have you noticed that apart from Caspar, Joe's complete freezed out the buttercreams. He's not unknown to use people to further his career but I suspect the freeloading bimbos were the final strawberry. I can imagine Ambar and that other one totally slagging Dianne off behind her back because she's dared to use her own talent and hard work to build up a career. Also I suspect he didn't trust Jack anywhere near her too.

That story with Josh and Caspar is downright weird. Do you think Josh has some serious dirt on Caspar based on how much he's leeching off him?
I doubt it I actually think caspar is just a genuinely nice bloke from what I’ve seen. He just seems like the kind of guy that if he’s doing well he wants others to as well. Byron was his friend from home too wasn’t he and he hooked him up with Joe and they started putting him in videos and helping promote his songs.

Maybe I’m being naive but I’ve got a soft spot for caspar he seems decent and hardworking

Reactions: 8

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I dunno what it is about Archie but I just don't like him, there is something creepy or pervey about him can't put my finger on it what exactly it is that gives him this impression about him though.
With me it’s that rich kid arrogance. He also was on jackmaates podcast with josh and completely spoke over josh every time he spoke. It’s like he’s become josh’ manager or something when actually it was originally josh’ channel

Tommister

I dunno what it is about Archie but I just don't like him, there is something creepy or pervey about him can't put my finger on it what exactly it is that gives him this impression about him though.
Stay way clear of Archie. He was speaking sexually inappropriately to underage girls on one of his insta lives a few weeks back.

• Wow

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I actually really like Ambar and Caspar together, they just seem good for each other. I think he's matured a lotttt since getting with her and I've actually found him a lot more likeable since then as well.

half_pint

What does everyone here think of Ambar? I find her alright but I really think she hit the jackpot with Caspar. She'll never have to get a real job, she can get so many more followers and therefore brand deals because of him, and she gets to tag along to all the trips he gets gifted. I don't think they'll ever break up because there's no way she'll leave this lifestyle and he thinks she's the hottest girl on earth and that he's punching above his weight, which I personally don't think he is. (unpopular opinion I don't find Ambar good looking at all, but to each their own).

Reactions: 7

noodlehead

cannot stand oli and evie. he’s always mocking poor james and acting like he’s so much better than him when all he does is shout and countdown from 3 before he does anything. cheated in the red food challenge by putting red food colouring in everything.

evie is always just sat in the background making stupid comments all the time. shut the fuck up woman

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Thread for the Buttercreams- Oli White, Caspar Lee, Josh Pieters, Mikey Pearse, Jack Maynard, Conor Maynard, Byron Langley & that posh lad Archie

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
He said on Happy Hour that he’s at a loss on previous videos? I think he even said he spent more than he made on the Hopkins one!!!! I don’t understand it!?
It’s crazy. I used to despise Mikey but he seems to be the only one who’s admitted YouTube isn’t a long term career and actually applied for jobs and when that didn’t work got his act together.

I do think he’s had a big cash injection from someone from this business but he is getting up and running every morning and working. There was a video not long ago where they all met up and joe was away filming the syndicate so they face timed him and they were all taking the piss out of Mikey constantly going on about his new brand.

I couldn’t help but think at least he’s passionate and working for something rather than living on your friends/brother/girlfriends name and money. Who would have thought Mikey would be one of the more likeable ones 😂

Jack was on a podcast recently and said Conor told him he could move to London and live with him free on the condition he uploaded to YouTube regularly. So Jack only did YouTube because his brother didn’t want him lounging round living for free off him

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Thanks!
My take on them currently

Oli white, still filming 2010 content, shouting at the camera, acting like a 1980s kids tv presenter and pretending eating whatever coloured food is a challenge. Constantly using his brother for content and mocking him to appear that he’s funny. Has set up a CBD company with his posh girlfriend which has attracted a massive 3500 followers

Josh. Got himself a posh girlfriend not sure what she does apart from live with caspar and ambar and They both seem to tag along to everything they do. His content is good now he’s got Archie on board

Archie. Annoying but reignited Josh’ channel with his content ideas

Jack. Lives with some posh kid off made in Chelsea and appears to have a girlfriend now

Mikey. Was meant to launch his sweet business which he was ramping for about a year and seems to have a couple of rich friends who have gone in with him on a healthy eating business (sorry but no way did Mikey alone make enough money to open a restaurant in Brighton and then two weeks later looking for one in Chelsea without huge investment). He’s lost a lot of weight over lockdown but the sceptical side of me thinks he did that to launch his healthy eating brand and as pr for it.

Caspar. Like him the most out of the gang he seems to be very business savvy and investing in a lot of brands and building his own student accommodation in South Africa.

non of them seem that close now apart from josh/caspar. Probably because they all have girlfriends now I guess

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
85968BEF-75BC-45B5-9512-6445869422B6.jpeg

Dying at Mikey being hotter (not hot but hotter) than Jack Maynard. Bet Jack is fuming after being the “desirable” one for time.

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Oh yeah just to clarify I’m not a Hopkins fan, but there’s a joke and then there is stooping too low
Me too. She's absolutely vile and ordinarily I'd applaud someone. But this was too far. If you actually look back at everything he's done, all the content is based on mocking or being mean to someone else. It pretty much shows his true personality. Just a bitter failed ex cricketer who's only got a career because his best mate used to be famous and now financially supports you

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
So Eleanor had her own spacious London apartment and instead of moving josh in there. She moved into a small two bedroom flat with Josh and another couple? Very weird.

• Haha

horsey1234

Meh when you build a following off “being real” loving yourself as you are, not feeling pressured by social media, but then go on ahead and get a boob job, you’re just a hypocrite. She doesn’t HAVE to be body positive and nobody would’ve said anything, but it’s literally her whole schtick so clearly she wasn’t believing the shit she was peddling, she’s just a phoney, money grabbing influencer like the rest of them, she just hides behind a “sweet girl, that’s so down to earth” personality

this is literally from just last year, yet she’d make out she was soo confident and happy with herself
View attachment 2355676
I agree
It’s different when she’s created her brand based off celebrating women’s natural bodies of all shapes and sizes. Another of her posts from Jan 2022 below… “I just want girls who have felt similarly to me to know that you’re not alone”. Except now you are, because Ambar can afford a boob job and you can’t, and it turns out everything she was saying was just for engagement on Instagram.

Attachments

• Heart

Jen

So let’s resurrect this thread 😃.
Joshua pieters who is famous by association with Caspar Lee. His next prank is to get influencers (of which he is one) invited on an all expenses paid trip to a villa in Italy by private jet but in-reality he is going to fly them to Sheffield and take the piss.
Now say what you want about influencers but I find this so mean and hypocritical. I have no problem calling people out on not displaying ads clearly or lying but I can’t get over his audacity. He’s advertising KFC at the moment.
I follow KelseyinLondon and she has exposed him in her stories.
Hi Josh I wasn’t impressed with your Katie Hopkins prank she’s not to my taste but I thought it was cruel. As to this latest prank I hope it’s cost you a lot of money and is dead in the water.
I’m only writing this to expose you. YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER and only gained fame by your association with Casper Lee.
I hadn't heard about this but just had a look. Unfortunately it sounds exactly like something Josh would do. This is what she posted on her story an hour ago for anyone without insta.

kil.jpg

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
But what do any of the buttercream girls do? (not counting Byron and Emily personally don’t count them as part of that core group) Yeah ambar does some modelling but I don’t think it would pay her bills and keep her current living standards. She can’t be earning more than pennies with her “positivity insta 🤮🤮🤮

Dianne is the only truly self made and self sufficient one sure her life is fairly comfortable but she’s the only one not leeching off their man.

Louise123

VIP Member
I know I’m probably a cynical bitch where these lot are concerned but Ambar putting up a story asking for ‘recommendations’ on cheap candles! Just another beg for freebies....otherwise why didn’t she like the rest of us ask friends or do her own fucking research

half_pint

I actually really like Ambar and Caspar together, they just seem good for each other. I think he's matured a lotttt since getting with her and I've actually found him a lot more likeable since then as well.
I agree with this, being in a proper relationship has really helped him grow. It's nice to see!