The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Jack Maynard actually done a post wishing his girlfriend a happy birthday then proceeded with 2 pictures of her and the rest videos and pictures of himself? God what a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mikey (or Michael as he is now known) definitely hotter but I can’t cope with all the clean kitchen ads when running hes even got a filter 😂

I am fascinated to see who's there for Joe's 30th. With his new house he's going to be like Billy Big Balls wanting to show off the big pile and hot housewife in the kitchen. I really think apart from Caspar and Oli, none of the others will be invited. There's no way he'll still let Jack near 100mtrs of dianne and none of the other are of use to him now. I suspect Alfie won't be allowed out with Zoe's due date but will still be in the garden with his binoculars
what happened with jack and dianne?

BCE73729-3B86-4563-A7F9-BA7603BCC75D.jpeg

How ?? She literally does nothing but churn out regurgitated content seen on multiple other pages ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ambar has become more and more insufferable as time has gone by. She is one of the most smug and cocky "influencers" ever lol. At least other influencers do some work, Ambar does absolutely nothing and wouldn't be anyone without Caspar.

Reactions: 4
caspar was always dating white blonde tall girls and he ended up falling in love with a short indian girl
Ambar has become more and more insufferable as time has gone by. She is one of the most smug and cocky "influencers" ever lol. At least other influencers do some work, Ambar does absolutely nothing and wouldn't be anyone without Caspar.
[/QUOT

• Sick
Reactions: 1
caspar was always dating white blonde tall girls and he ended up falling in love with a short indian girl
She is not Indian.

She literally does nothing but exist. Why are you so mad?

I forgot about Mikey existing until he popped up on someone’s stories. He really thinks he’s some top businessman now doesn’t he when he clearly flopped his YouTube, was running out of money and someone has obviously invested a ton of money to get the burger brand going

See Jack Maynard has popped back on YouTube today. Basically because he’s got a undisclosed ad for a tv loads of others have been doing. Sky glass.

I know Jack has a rich girlfriend, but how does he survive off not working and doing one or two ads a month...That means she is either funding his life, or he is living off of the last of his saved funds and banking on marrying her. A tragic existence.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that finds Ambar a little to much piggyriding on the back of Caspar? I mean, I feel like, she will now just wait a couple more years to become a wifey and mother of Caspar‘s children?

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that finds Ambar a little to much piggyriding on the back of Caspar? I mean, I feel like, she will now just wait a couple more years to become a wifey and mother of Caspar‘s children?
100% she said the other day she’s the age she now would expect to get engaged….ring definitely incoming.

I actually quite like Caspar he works hard and has lots of business interests he’s done really well

100% she said the other day she’s the age she now would expect to get engaged….ring definitely incoming.

I actually quite like Caspar he works hard and has lots of business interests he’s done really well
Yeah same fair play to him. I’m still baffled how Mikey has gone from the bones of his arse and nearly having to get a proper job almost (he said he nearly ran out of money) to launching this vegan thing and having restaurants all over - surely someone has invested big into that? Who’s the girl he’s set it up with?

Jack still has his sugar mummy I see

Any news on Oli’s brother?

But that is why I don‘t understand that match. While I feel like he is slowly disappearing from the public, unless it benefits his business opportunities, all she is set out to become is another influencer/ YouTuber etc. piggyriding on the back of an OG member of the Britcrew (as Sarah Tarleton does e.g. with Jim Chapman)

I wonder if these ladies would still fancy them if they were not heavily loaded (£££) and in the public eye.

Edit: Agree with @Tublet83. I think he ventured successfully into other paths.

I think what bothers me so much about Ambar is if Caspar wasn’t Casper and just some random who’d swiped right/chatted her up in a bar etc she would never have given him the time of day. It’s way too convenient she’s a former a fan as well. Olis girlfriend is another one who’d never touch her bloke with a barge pole if they weren’t semi famous and loaded so able to provide a luxe lifestyle for them.

Reactions: 3