The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they are getting married wonder if she stops paying rent, and they quit pretending that he isn’t a millionaire and go and get that massive pad we all know he can afford 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I saw the ring. Thing is I was surprised they had to share a house with another couple, I mean why would you do that. Now looking to rent again with a budget. Fair dos if they're saving up to buy but I thought he would have bought somewhere to live in by now. I still think she can do better.
just seen the engagement on Instagram

I always thought he did that as a favour to Josh rather than because he needed to. Ambar is nice enough, doesn’t do much. I have no doubt Caspar is very successful and has plenty of money, he was the brightest of the buttercreams in my opinion.

hopefully Josh goes and gets a life instead of clinging on to caspar now he’s a bigger gold digger than Ambar by a mile and used Caspar for years to his own advantage

Don’t think Ambar could do better, not sure where this comes from, Yes she’s pretty but Caspar isn’t awful looking, seems a nice guy and is business savvy and has seemingly looked after her well in regards to living arrangements etc

Reactions: 5
Agreed! I never understood the hype around Ambar, she's a very normal looking girl nothing to write home about IMO. She secured the bag for life with Caspar though, lucky girl lol

Reactions: 2
Yes I saw the ring. Thing is I was surprised they had to share a house with another couple, I mean why would you do that. Now looking to rent again with a budget. Fair dos if they're saving up to buy but I thought he would have bought somewhere to live in by now. I still think she can do better.
You just cut out my para that answers all your questions. Why? idk

Sorry but ambar is being so cringe. I haaaate women that get engaged and make it their whole personality. Also her engagement story highlight on ig has literally 0 mention of her actually being happy to be married to Caspar or anything about marriage itself. Literally just bragging about the ring and what he organised.

she seems more concerned with the image and status of becoming a wife

Reactions: 3
Jacks a loser that lived on his brothers name, then caspar and joes name and then his rich girlfriends name. Him and Josh as the most talentless losers that cash in on who they know
I don't think Josh can be lumped in that category as, although he became famous because of Caspar, he makes genuinely good and interesting videos now

Reactions: 1
God Ambar is really rinsing this engagement stuff. You think it’s over then she releases another q & a, tik tok or explanation video.
I mean the lengthy insta q & a was bad enough and actually quite poor taste going on about how she knew, she’s just released a late reelmas video now.
Can’t help but think just seems really immature like a teenager playing grown up. I think she’s quite young isnt she?

Reactions: 4
God Ambar is really rinsing this engagement stuff. You think it’s over then she releases another q & a, tik tok or explanation video.
I mean the lengthy insta q & a was bad enough and actually quite poor taste going on about how she knew, she’s just released a late reelmas video now.
Can’t help but think just seems really immature like a teenager playing grown up. I think she’s quite young isnt she?
Yeah she is young, got together with Caspar whilst still at uni and then moved in with him afterwards, and got her meal ticket.

wedding, kids and Surrey mummy influencer incoming 😆

Reactions: 1
i assume her "job" is now "instagram/being caspar's girlfriend" so its all just money making content. engagement stuff gets loads of hits
Am i right in thinking she doesnt actually have a job? She doesn't seem to model anymore and her reelmas was just her doing her hair/preparing food/shopping and then going on holiday again...
i'm probably just jealous but as sweet as she is as a person i find it all a bit sickening tbh

She posted on her YouTube after nothing for 8 months. Why are some women sooo male identified, so in the last 8 months nothing other than getting engaged has made her bothered to post

shes definitely one of those women that treats being married and having a ring as a personality trait. She literally does nothing of worth in life and now just can’t wait to get her fingers in Casper’s money. So sad

Reactions: 6
At least Caspar seems like a decent bloke, more than some of the other ex buttercreams!

At least Caspar seems like a decent bloke, more than some of the other ex buttercreams!
Yeah for sure, out of all the British/og YouTubers he always seemed like a really genuine guy. He still looks about 17 though he just doesn’t age haha

I know. Kind of feel disappointed…clearly all that body positivity posts were just for insta likes and attention. Seems really false now.

I mean each to their own, and I’m not anti-surgery and at least she’s being honest, but it definitely makes the whole show she had about the Bamby collective stuff seem insincere now.
She’s gorgeous as well and has a beautiful figure. It’s just another influencer now contributing to unrealistic standards that she felt the need to do that.

I think a boob job will make her look fat 🤷‍♀️
Caspar is hella ugly she could do so much better