The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah same fair play to him. I’m still baffled how Mikey has gone from the bones of his arse and nearly having to get a proper job almost (he said he nearly ran out of money) to launching this vegan thing and having restaurants all over - surely someone has invested big into that? Who’s the girl he’s set it up with?

Jack still has his sugar mummy I see

Any news on Oli’s brother?
Definitely investment behind it - especially during covid! She’s from made in Chelsea I think!

Reactions: 1
I think what bothers me so much about Ambar is if Caspar wasn’t Casper and just some random who’d swiped right/chatted her up in a bar etc she would never have given him the time of day. It’s way too convenient she’s a former a fan as well. Olis girlfriend is another one who’d never touch her bloke with a barge pole if they weren’t semi famous and loaded so able to provide a luxe lifestyle for them.
but Caspar could do better with his fame and money. all his girlfriends were tall skinny blonde and he ended up with ambar. i think it's obvious he loves her more than she loves him

what's his job now? is he successful?
100% she said the other day she’s the age she now would expect to get engaged….ring definitely incoming.

I actually quite like Caspar he works hard and has lots of business interests he’s done really well
100% she said the other day she’s the age she now would expect to get engaged….ring definitely incoming.

I actually quite like Caspar he works hard and has lots of business interests he’s done really well

Reactions: 2
but Caspar could do better with his fame and money. all his girlfriends were tall skinny blonde and he ended up with ambar. i think it's obvious he loves her more than she loves him

Caspar invests in a lot of companies such as dash water and this mobile charging company. Him and his friend also built and rent blocks of student accommodation in SA

The thing I like about Caspar is he’s stayed grounded. I think he’s basically paying each year for someone to have a scholarship at a good school in south africa. Out of all the buttercreams he’s the one who’s the genuine all rounder. Joe is lucky he teamed up with him in my opinion judging by the scatty mess he is lately

Do you think Caspar really rents the house in London? I assumed he had bought it and was trying to appear relevant saying it was rented?

So you’ve got Caspar saving he’s spoken to his Ukraine team and they’ve said the best thing people can do it influence and speak out.

Meanwhile you have Ambar posting pictures of her jewellery and food on a night out 😂
Great job Ambar

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry are you implying his previous girlfriends were better because they were blonde (Maddie's hair is dyed blonde is the funny thing) and skinny? ... Such a weird-ass thing to say. I don't think this is obvious in the slightest. Ambar literally used to be one of his fan girls. She obviously liked his personality and how he looked before, so why would it be shocking now...
Do you think Caspar really rents the house in London? I assumed he had bought it and was trying to appear relevant saying it was rented?
I wish this made an ounce of sense.

caspar was always dating white blonde tall girls and he ended up falling in love with a short indian girl
No because this isn't your first time saying weird microaggressive tit either and no one on this site checks people like you

Did we ever find out what went on with Oli White’s brother?
What’s Josh doing for a living since he seems to upload once a year now

I always thought she’d get bored and leave him for the next rich dozy twit that came along (guess there’s still time) but I always found them such a weird couple especially when she met him as a fan when she was a tween. She doesn’t even do anything apart from a few tit “motivational” post on bamby collective (which hasn’t posted insta content since October)

Reactions: 2
I always thought she’d get bored and leave him for the next rich dozy twit that came along (guess there’s still time) but I always found them such a weird couple especially when she met him as a fan when she was a tween. She doesn’t even do anything apart from a few tit “motivational” post on bamby collective (which hasn’t posted insta content since October)
She’s a kept woman, she doesn’t need to bother 😂

I still think she can do better than him but maybe she doesn’t need to get a job if she sticks with him? But the way they were flat hunting with a budget made me think that he isn’t exactly rolling in money.

I still think she can do better than him but maybe she doesn’t need to get a job if she sticks with him? But the way they were flat hunting with a budget made me think that he isn’t exactly rolling in money.
Did you see the ring? Did you see his youtube peak? Do you see how his businesses are doing? Make no mistake, Caspar has more than enough money. He's set for life.
They were flat hunting with a budget because their rent is split in half and her salary needs to be taken into consideration. Like I've been saying for ages in this thread, she does not actually live off his money like y'all want to believe. There's no doubt in my mind that there have been guys just as rich or richer in her DMs that would pay for everything for her, but she and Caspar clearly have a connection. Y'all gotta accept that at some point lmao.

Nah I think this is all a pretence so they look relatable.

Did you see the size of that ring?!

Nah I think this is all a pretence so they look relatable.

Did you see the size of that ring?!
Yes I saw the ring. Thing is I was surprised they had to share a house with another couple, I mean why would you do that. Now looking to rent again with a budget. Fair dos if they're saving up to buy but I thought he would have bought somewhere to live in by now. I still think she can do better.

I thought they had bought somewhere not long after Joe and Dianne got their Sussex place ??

Anyway she properly landed on her feet shacking up with him when she was at uni. I doubt many in her graduation year moved almost straight into a luxury London apartment straight away with plenty of 5* holidays. She’s not had to properly slum it as a graduate in a crappy bedsit or shared house like many her age or had to move back with parents. (This isn’t me being bitter and jealous before one you inevitably starts this is just pure fact)

She might earn a reasonable amount from influencing (I doubt she’d have the following she does with out the association with him) it probably wouldn’t enough to maintain the lifestyle she’s become accustomed to.

Reactions: 5
bloody hell does she wanna post anymore about the engagement?? i get she's excited but its getting crazy now. Also i don't like it how she keeps on claiming that she knew it was going to happen bla bla bla. I'd be a bit embarassed if i was caspar..

Reactions: 3
bloody hell does she wanna post anymore about the engagement?? i get she's excited but its getting crazy now. Also i don't like it how she keeps on claiming that she knew it was going to happen bla bla bla. I'd be a bit embarassed if i was caspar..
Meant to add that all her rambling about knowing definitely undermines the work that caspar (seemed to) put into it. Just keep it to yourself or say a little about how you suspected it but don't list all the different reasons over the past 2 years of how you knew it was going to happen :/

Reactions: 4
Meant to add that all her rambling about knowing definitely undermines the work that caspar (seemed to) put into it. Just keep it to yourself or say a little about how you suspected it but don't list all the different reasons over the past 2 years of how you knew it was going to happen :/
I suspect she hounded him 24/7 since the minute they met to get that lifetime pay check

Reactions: 4