The Buttercreams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. Kind of feel disappointed…clearly all that body positivity posts were just for insta likes and attention. Seems really false now.

I mean each to their own, and I’m not anti-surgery and at least she’s being honest, but it definitely makes the whole show she had about the Bamby collective stuff seem insincere now.
She’s gorgeous as well and has a beautiful figure. It’s just another influencer now contributing to unrealistic standards that she felt the need to do that.
People can be body positive and still choose to change something in their appearance. Good for her. And honestly a breast enhancement isn’t necessarily going to make her look “fat”, especially if the surgeon is skilled. For all we know she could be getting a B cup 🙄

People can be body positive and still choose to change something in their appearance. Good for her. And honestly a breast enhancement isn’t necessarily going to make her look “fat”, especially if the surgeon is skilled. For all we know she could be getting a B cup 🙄
Meh when you build a following off “being real” loving yourself as you are, not feeling pressured by social media, but then go on ahead and get a boob job, you’re just a hypocrite. She doesn’t HAVE to be body positive and nobody would’ve said anything, but it’s literally her whole schtick so clearly she wasn’t believing the tit she was peddling, she’s just a phoney, money grabbing influencer like the rest of them, she just hides behind a “sweet girl, that’s so down to earth” personality

this is literally from just last year, yet she’d make out she was soo confident and happy with herself
83A4FC00-363C-4FD1-B58B-AB74A94D41FC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Meh when you build a following off “being real” loving yourself as you are, not feeling pressured by social media, but then go on ahead and get a boob job, you’re just a hypocrite. She doesn’t HAVE to be body positive and nobody would’ve said anything, but it’s literally her whole schtick so clearly she wasn’t believing the tit she was peddling, she’s just a phoney, money grabbing influencer like the rest of them, she just hides behind a “sweet girl, that’s so down to earth” personality

this is literally from just last year, yet she’d make out she was soo confident and happy with herself
View attachment 2355676
I agree
It’s different when she’s created her brand based off celebrating women’s natural bodies of all shapes and sizes. Another of her posts from Jan 2022 below… “I just want girls who have felt similarly to me to know that you’re not alone”. Except now you are, because Ambar can afford a boob job and you can’t, and it turns out everything she was saying was just for engagement on Instagram.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's now complicit in presenting what for most women is an unattainable body - low body fat but somehow doesn't have small boobs too.

Reactions: 2
I watched some of her videos on it and she said having small boobs made her feel like she couldn't have a stomach or bigger arms, but then said her boobs are her only insecurity. So she's always been full of it.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never had the pleasure of her tik tok before, watched about her aged 25 “crisis” the amount of privilege she enjoys is unreal. Complaining about where her life is going, get a grip girl and get a job if your so bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet Ambar was really seething in the background 😂
She was just posting about the one year anniversary of Caspar proposing to her in South Africa and now Josh has gone and proposed in South Africa within a couple days of that date haha

• Haha
no offence but who tf celebrates an engagement anniversary....? Like just get married? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Still 10 months to go til they get married, she sure is dragging out the 'trying on wedding dresses' content.

Reactions: 1