Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Their marriage makes me sad.The amount of times he has cheated on her and she just puts up with it.What a miserable way to live.

Reactions: 36

Pavlova4

I've probably gone on a bit too much lol. Just that there's a constant bombardment in the media of that annoying family, and writing all that has allowed me to let off some steam from the annoyance. People say, if you don't like them them don't read about them, but it isn't easy when they appear in your face as soon as you sign online. Like how they said Kardashian's nak ed pictures broke the internet. I didn't want to see her pictures, but they were taking up half the page when I was trying to read some real news.

Just thinking about the Beckhams annoys me though, and I don't want to be annoying myself by going on too much, so hope you won't mind if I just add a little more about why I dislike the Beckhams, and then I won't write any more on here.

I also dislike the way Victoria manages to use more talented people for her own attention. Like how Elton John fancied David B, before he looked so awful with all the tattoos, and the Beckhams knew at that time it was rare for gay men to have children, so instead if asking any of their unknown relatives who live on welfare, they asked Elton John to be their son's godfather, as knew while Victoria's highly autotuned attempts at solo singles would be forgotten, Elton will always be famous. Their nephew was talking about how they ignore him, as would rather their children mix with people like Madonna's son, to try and make their children famous, so they can use the children to keep having attention, after David's attempts at hanging around Prince William at charity events didn't get him a Knighthood. Remember David's hacked emails where he said he's owed a Knighthood?

I truly believe the celeb industry is designed to dumb down society, and they use dumb but attention seeking families to do that, such as Kard' and Beckhams, in return for constant promotion more than they're worth. Why else would the meaning of style be lowered, just so cheap looking manky people can be promoted as style icons.

It's sad how bright, intelligent, stylish, interesting and talented girls are being told to admire idiots worse than most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
So sad, how they are flogging their kids. My son wants to go to uni next year. He spent summer 2019 working in the local butchers cleaning up all the slop! This year he used all his savings and birthday and Christmas money to buy a car and passed his driving test the day before lockdown. I am so proud! Sadly children of the rich will never get this feeling, unless they train them well. They may be rich in money, but will be very poor in values!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
David looks like he’s auditioning for a role as the Panto baddie.
Her outfit has left me speechless. My Dad had a similar jumper to that back in the 70s, which he restricted to wearing when digging the garden or working in the garage.
Plus I can’t stand women who try to be little girly, wearing their sleeves too long as if they are seven years old. “I’m so delicate and young fragile” 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Wifo1976

VIP Member
No matter what we think of the older Beckham’s, Harper is only a wee girl, let’s leave her alone, please. In a world where we pick apart women’s appearances and wonder why they get MH problems and ED’s, remember she’s only 9, almost 10. No need to be harsh on her, if anything, she’s refreshing in comparison to some of the 10 a penny influencers pre teen daughters on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Pavlova4

Saw this thread promoted at bottom of the page, and had to comment.
I stopped buying women's magazines years ago because of Victoria. I'm sure before her they were intelligent and had interesting articles. Ever since the Spice Girls split, Victoria suddenly started constantly appearing in women's magazines all the time, being sold as a style icon, which I found totally confusing, as I thought she looked really cheap and tacky. She used to have a strange fake chest she liked showing off, that looked like two hard melons on her skinny body. I know she has had the chest changed now, but if I always knew it looked tacky, then think I have better style skills. I think she was one of the original cheap looking, orange wags, whose footballer partner cares more about being a celeb than winning anything at football. I don't think England will win anything at football again until it gets away from David's influence. He was the only one who missed a penalty in the Euros, getting England kicked out.
David was good at Man Utd, but he ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football than going along with his talentless wife using him for her attention seeking disorder, trying to be like the Kardashians. He then moved to Spain where he was on the bench most of the time, while Victoria stayed in Britain to concentrate on her 'career', when her career was being with David by that point. Then David had the affair, and they did desperate publicity stunts to prove they were still together, and have a baby after every time David takes out another injunction against women selling stories of being with him.
Then they moved to LA, just to creep around Hollywood actors to use them for attention, but as soon as the 2012 Olympics started, they were back, and tried to use it for more attention than the amazing Olympians who made us 3rd on the medal chart, and Victoria was paraded as a real fashion designer, despite never spending a day working in or studying the industry. It was just because she believed her promoter that she's a style icon, so thought it meant she could be a fashion designer, when her skill is as much as a primary school child drawing pictures of dresses. Her fashion business keeps having money put into it by David.
There's also something creepy about that family, as if they love the attention more than each other, and they seem soo desperate for the attention, it sometimes feels as if they're stalking me where I can't avoid them, and they seem to be so thick, they don't know other options for their children than selling them into the celeb industry for their own attention. Why do their kids get modelling jobs when most other kids are more model material?
They sent their son to the same photography school as Guy Ritche's son, to use him for attention, but son was too dumb to finish the course and film David was in flopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Saw this thread promoted at bottom of the page, and had to comment.
I stopped buying women's magazines years ago because of Victoria. I'm sure before her they were intelligent and had interesting articles. Ever since the Spice Girls split, Victoria suddenly started constantly appearing in women's magazines all the time, being sold as a style icon, which I found totally confusing, as I thought she looked really cheap and tacky. She used to have a strange fake chest she liked showing off, that looked like two hard melons on her skinny body. I know she has had the chest changed now, but if I always knew it looked tacky, then think I have better style skills. I think she was one of the original cheap looking, orange wags, whose footballer partner cares more about being a celeb than winning anything at football. I don't think England will win anything at football again until it gets away from David's influence. He was the only one who missed a penalty in the Euros, getting England kicked out.
David was good at Man Utd, but he ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football than going along with his talentless wife using him for her attention seeking disorder, trying to be like the Kardashians. He then moved to Spain where he was on the bench most of the time, while Victoria stayed in Britain to concentrate on her 'career', when her career was being with David by that point. Then David had the affair, and they did desperate publicity stunts to prove they were still together, and have a baby after every time David takes out another injunction against women selling stories of being with him.
Then they moved to LA, just to creep around Hollywood actors to use them for attention, but as soon as the 2012 Olympics started, they were back, and tried to use it for more attention than the amazing Olympians who made us 3rd on the medal chart, and Victoria was paraded as a real fashion designer, despite never spending a day working in or studying the industry. It was just because she believed her promoter that she's a style icon, so thought it meant she could be a fashion designer, when her skill is as much as a primary school child drawing pictures of dresses. Her fashion business keeps having money put into it by David.
There's also something creepy about that family, as if they love the attention more than each other, and they seem soo desperate for the attention, it sometimes feels as if they're stalking me where I can't avoid them, and they seem to be so thick, they don't know other options for their children than selling them into the celeb industry for their own attention. Why do their kids get modelling jobs when most other kids are more model material?
They sent their son to the same photography school as Guy Ritche's son, to use him for attention, but son was too dumb to finish the course and film David was in flopped.
You are not a fan then??

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Carrington31

I actually love hearing about the ridiculous ‘careers’ of each each of the Beckham brats - it just gets more and more amusing each time. The fact is, they want glamorous and highly paid jobs but don’t have the talent or skill to get them.

Brooklyn desires to be a photographer, doesn’t complete his course (can only assume it was too much like hard work), gets a few big internships and is found to be wanting in terms of skill and knowledge, releases a terrible book (god knows who their advisors are) and is considered a laughingstock and now photography is suddenly on the back burner and cooking is his latest passion!

Romeo - tennis tennis tennis. Desperate to be a tennis player. Trains with former top 10 players, trains at the rafa nadal academy, court is built for him at the family home. He plays three matches at junior level, wins one and loses two. The junior and lower ranked senior tournaments are literally played at any old tennis club across the country, you don’t just rock up at Wimbledon and get your moments on centre court. So have to assume he either wasn’t good enough or didn’t fancy driving across the country every weekend to play in front of parents.
so now it’s football - training at the club his dad owns 🙄

Cruz - high pitched pre pubescent child squeaks out a crappy Xmas song, gets his siblings in the video to ensure maximum interest. Song bombs, no one wants to hear squeaky voiced cruz.

God forbid any of them just got a regular job!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Wow she looks amazing with no make up on. Dead relaxed and happy. Why in earth she keeps doing those high leg poses is beyond me. I do like her though. Think she has a fantastic sense of humour. Hope the rumours of him cheating are not true...there's been far too many rumours

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Kelmum

My first post and I’m scared 😬
ive always said V B is trying to be like Anna Wintour the sunglasses and stern look it just shows you you can have all this money but no class I just cant Believe that they were invited to the royal weddings they are a couple of cling ons and do not get me started on the son another prat I just see a very sad family who’s only goal in life is be up their with the real celebs 🙄 ......please be kind to me x

• Heart
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Brooklyn has a whole row of tattoos down his arm: my life, my love, my truth, my breath, my reason, my beauty, my precious. I couldn’t figure out why, and then it struck me. When he is hugging her, he can whisper one or two of those to her by reading it, cos he can’t remember.🤣. She, of course, will never know this, cos she is too busy looking into the mirror!

• Haha
  • Heart

yepyep

Her jeans look like they're soaked at bottom and he's wearing some giants boots

• Haha
Reactions: 24

JakeM

VIP Member
How many times did he actually cheat on her?
I don’t know how many times but Blind Gossip said that he got Harper’s teacher pregnant. They never said (To my knowledge) what happened to the baby.

Then the cheating scandal with a woman called Rebecca Loos years ago.

I’ve also read comments on the Daily Mail saying that he has 8 children. So, if these are true, then a lot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She won’t return to the spice girls reunion as she sees herself above all that. She has an inflated sense of her own worth as a serious ‘fashion designer’ (use the term loosely). If she had a sense of humour as she/others insists she has then she would embrace it for the fun idea it is. But I believe she can’t handle the scrutiny of her meagre talent spotlighted.

Reactions: 22