Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the only one in the band that couldn't sing to save her life. Surely there was someone else who could have been the posh one but who could sing as well?
My point is more to do with the fact that were she a raging fame monster, she would not have turned down the chance to be back in the group, especially as her current pursuits aren't as fruitful. Again, I want to reiterate I don't think she was passive in brand Beckham, I just think he had more of a role in it than people give him credit for.

Reactions: 5
My point is more to do with the fact that were she a raging fame monster, she would not have turned down the chance to be back in the group, especially as her current pursuits aren't as fruitful. Again, I want to reiterate I don't think she was passive in brand Beckham, I just think he had more of a role in it than people give him credit for.
I am sure it was your point and I am not disagreeing with you. Since the Spice Girls split there had been a lot of Mickey taking about her not being able to sing. Why go for a reunion and have moremud slung at you

Reactions: 3
I am sure it was your point and I am not disagreeing with you. Since the Spice Girls split there had been a lot of Mickey taking about her not being able to sing. Why go for a reunion and have moremud slung at you
To a raging fame monster any publicity would be considered good publicity surely? They did also have a lot of piss taking during their brand Beckham days, but it still kept going, same with her fashion venture. Someone like Geri has also had criticism for her singing, but she still continues to pursue reunions and the spotlight. I don't think she is chasing fame anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To a raging fame monster any publicity would be considered good publicity surely? They did also have a lot of pics taking during their brand Beckham days, but it still kept going, same with her fashion venture. Someone like Geri has also had criticism for her singing, but she still continues to pursue reunions and the spotlight. I don't think she is chasing fame anymore.
Whatever.....

She won’t return to the spice girls reunion as she sees herself above all that. She has an inflated sense of her own worth as a serious ‘fashion designer’ (use the term loosely). If she had a sense of humour as she/others insists she has then she would embrace it for the fun idea it is. But I believe she can’t handle the scrutiny of her meagre talent spotlighted.

Reactions: 22
From what I know, when they first met, VB wanted to get with Giggs not Beckham, but he was preoccupied with someone else so she had to go for her second choice. At this point, it's cheaper for Dave to chuck his money at her "fashion" company than the expense of a divorce, child maintenance etc

Once Harper is out of the house, I wonder how their dynamic together will work.
How come it’s ‘his’ money? They’ve been married for over 20 years. I think that they obviously move money about between their various businesses and interests to avoid tax and to gain tax write offs.

Reactions: 11
I see the transformation for their Netflix has begun. All of a sudden she is dancing up a storm on Tik Tok with her prop, sorry Harper 7. When she was in Spice Girls her dancing was wooden and her microphone switched off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was way more famous than him when they got together? I’d never heard of him and she had actual worldwide fame at that point.
Even if they never got together David would have been a household name, mainly because he was a rising star in the world of football.
His relationship with Victoria was planned by her, she needed a man for her plan and David was "The one" because of his football skills
and a good surname for her to exploit.

I wonder if Nicola has dumped Brooklyn? Shame.
Even if they never got together David would have been a household name, mainly because he was a rising star in the world of football.
His relationship with Victoria was planned by her, she needed a man for her plan and David was "The one" because of his football skills
and a good surname for her to exploit.
What do mean a good surname for her to exploit?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Nicola has dumped Brooklyn? Shame.

What do mean a good surname for her to exploit?
Well put it this way, had his surname be "Smith" she wouldn't even bother with him, Beckham is punchy, great brand name and that's what she wanted and she got it.

Reactions: 4
Well put it this way, had his surname be "Smith" she wouldn't even bother with him, Beckham is punchy, great brand name and that's what she wanted and she got it.
What? Beckham isn’t a particularly good surname? Are you saying her attraction to David Beckham was to do with his surname? Hmmm.

That said, I doubt she‘d go for David Wankstain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Beckham has an attractive ring to it.

Plus: David was always attractive. But his voice! Why do so many women want to sleep with him when he sounds like a scared mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has turned down the Spice girls because she has a ‘high end brand’ to protect (even if only in her own mind) and she would have seen the spice girls are more chavtastic). Her personality was drowned out by the other girls and Perhaps the gentle ribbing might have gotten more pointed.

I’d also guess Mel B would be permanently on the beg for money and introductions (I Don’t think she’d like the clothes)

And she also has to keep an eye on Dave.

She’s image obsessed but has gotten used to controlling her image. On stage she would lose control of that image.

Reactions: 10
I think Beckham has an attractive ring to it.

Plus: David was always attractive. But his voice! Why do so many women want to sleep with him when he sounds like a scared mouse
Agree, swooned over him as a teenager and then
I heard him speak! You can’t unhear!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree, swooned over him as a teenager and then
I heard him speak! You can’t unhear!
It was all the ‘y’know’s that peppered his interviews that did it for me😂

Think he was attractive in his youth when curtains were in fashion but too many tatts these days

Another celeb family who hot footed out of the country over Christmas. Glad all us normal folk missed out on seeing family so famous people could still go on their winter getaways

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Another celeb family who hot footed out of the country over Christmas. Glad all us normal folk missed out on seeing family so famous people could still go on their winter getaways
They will claim it was for business reasons. Don’t they have to be in the country for a certain number of days and out of the country to qualify for tax breaks or something? Lockdown may have made them anxious about overstaying and having to pay more tax and that’s why they have hotfooted it to the USA.

They will claim it was for business reasons. Don’t they have to be in the country for a certain number of days and out of the country to qualify for tax breaks or something? Lockdown may have made them anxious about overstaying and having to pay more tax and that’s why they have hotfooted it to the USA.
They did say it was for business - he had football business as the season starts soon and he has a team to sort out. :mad:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.