Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reply is a bit distant. It reads like a reply to an over enthusiastic fan. What’s the emoji she used?
I thought the same. Probably about the 4th similar message she'd had from him that day. Think it was the 'welling-up' emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tiny Violin time!!
Must try and convince the public that they are happily married at all costs!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Throwing a large party and circulating around all the guests means having an excuse to not to interact much with David, while putting on an anniversary show of 'togetherness'. Also, if the crowd's nice and thick, she'll easily be able to turn a blind eye to him sneaking off with one of the waitresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's no photos anymore of David and Victoria laughing with each other or looking at each other? Always just posed or she's clingy on him.

Reactions: 1
No matter what we think of the older Beckham’s, Harper is only a wee girl, let’s leave her alone, please. In a world where we pick apart women’s appearances and wonder why they get MH problems and ED’s, remember she’s only 9, almost 10. No need to be harsh on her, if anything, she’s refreshing in comparison to some of the 10 a penny influencers pre teen daughters on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No matter what we think of the older Beckham’s, Harper is only a wee girl, let’s leave her alone, please. In a world where we pick apart women’s appearances and wonder why they get MH problems and ED’s, remember she’s only 9, almost 10. No need to be harsh on her, if anything, she’s refreshing in comparison to some of the 10 a penny influencers pre teen daughters on the gram.
Hear hear 👏🏽👏🏽 In fact I don’t like discussing any of their children in a negative way. They have grown up in full glare of the public whether they like it or not.

Howver there was a time when they did keep their children out of the limelight. When Brooklyn was first born the first time he was seen was at it parents’ wedding. I can also remember not knowing what Cruz looked liked as a child.

It seemed to change when Harper was born and she was papped everywhere. I always wondered why they did this. Money? The brand?

Reactions: 14
If you put your children out there then expect comments. Plenty of celebs manage to not put their kids on social media, or even when papped have it in place that their faces are blurred out for their protection. The Beckhams are revolting for pimping their kids out.

Reactions: 11
I remember differently Brooklyn was everywhere as a baby I remember photos of him everywhere. To me it changed when Romeo was diagnosed with epilepsy and Victoria lost it with some photographers at an airport in Spain from what I remember. I think this disclosure kept the paps at bay and make them protect the kids more in terms of visibility. Plus wasn’t there a kidnap plot once upon a time if I remember right?

Reactions: 5
I remember differently Brooklyn was everywhere as a baby I remember photos of him everywhere. To me it changed when Romeo was diagnosed with epilepsy and Victoria lost it with some photographers at an airport in Spain from what I remember. I think this disclosure kept the paps at bay and make them protect the kids more in terms of visibility. Plus wasn’t there a kidnap plot once upon a time if I remember right?
Yeah there was a kidnap plot. Victoria mentioned it in her autobiography. It was quite a big deal. Didn't the police put them in temporary protection or something? It was very detailed. Hadn't one of the staff got involved?

Reactions: 3
Yes, I remember the kidnapping thing, and they still show everyone what their kids look like! Another level of stupid they are! Unless it was all made up to get them in the papers.

Reactions: 6
That’s a bad move, the diffusion line is tit and really cheap looking.
She should have done away with it altogether, and made her original line cheaper.
When you read the article I think that’s what she’s done. But saying they’re merging the lines sounds better. The dresses that once cost £2k I think are going to be down to about £1500 and the average price point will now be £550 instead of £900

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When you read the article I think that’s what she’s done. But saying they’re merging the lines sounds better. The dresses that once cost £2k I think are going to be down to about £1500 and the average price point will now be £550 instead of £900
Absolute bargain. I'll take two please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think people are mostly respectful about Harper here... if anything they're saying Victoria has the ED issue, not her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.