Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fashion designer my arrs. I doubt she's ever picked up a pair of scissors never mind sketching, cutting and pinning patterns. Its just a vanity project with no involvement from her , just her name on the label.

Reactions: 11
Ugh. I’ve just had the misfortune of seeing the Christmas card video on Instagram. How on earth do you get to that level of fame and wealth but still be so desperate for attention 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I hate to say this, but is this why Victoria starves herself. Because her husband is after pre- young girls. Like the 14 year old one he was rumoured to have in Macau? Rumours on the net.
I think she had issues with food/body image before David though. She'd already lost some weight before Wannabe come out (if you compare to the old 'Raw Spice footage') and Mel B said in her book that Mel C, Victoria and Geri were all told to lose weight by record execs. I definitely don't think being with him has helped though, which is probably why she's still so thin. I just hope Harper doesn't develop the same relationship with food.

Reactions: 7
I think she had issues with food/body image before David though. She'd already lost some weight before Wannabe come out (if you compare to the old 'Raw Spice footage') and Mel B said in her book that Mel C, Victoria and Geri were all told to lose weight by record execs. I definitely don't think being with him has helped though, which is probably why she's still so thin. I just hope Harper doesn't develop the same relationship with food.
[/QUOTE]

I hate when harper is in those head to toe curtain dresses, is it Victoria projecting her own body hang ups or trying to protect her daughter from criticism. Well the first port of call for any normal parent would have been to give her privacy in the first place. I suppose by number 4 the pattern was set for using their children for publicity

Reactions: 13
I met a Japanese chef who was flown to stay on an island to cook for the Beckhams. He was a sushi chef and made a huge feast full of beautiful authentic Japanese sushi. Apparently they were lovely and the kids were sweet. He said Victoria didnt eat anything.
A friend of mine used to manage a restaurant in Notting Hill that the Beckhams used to regularly go to.
They would always use the private dining room and the only thing VB would consume was champagne and occasionally edamame beans

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How can he possible still be an ‘aspiring’ photographer after at least 3 years in the industry?!!! It’s embarrassing BS!!!!
Reality is, he’s an unemployed, unemployable, scruffy looking, inept social media prat who is marrying up.

Reactions: 14
How can he possible still be an ‘aspiring’ photographer after at least 3 years in the industry?!!! It’s embarrassing BS!!!!
Reality is, he’s an unemployed, unemployable, scruffy looking, inept social media prat who is marrying up.
A photographer friend once told me the only way to get better is to constantly take photos if you’re paid or not it’s the only way to improve. Ask to shadow etc. Doubt Brooklyn gets out of bed before noon as no reason to bother trying has he. Expects to shoot a few iPhone pics and ride off his name.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.