Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie1

VIP Member
I was once reading that David once shagged her, Victoria that is, with a glass bottle and it broke, so she had to go into hospital to have the pieces of glass removed. Has anyone else heard that? She should have left him then if that was true because personal safety has to come first.
OMG. Ive definitely NOT heard that!! Where did you hear it??

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
I know some anorexic women just put on enough weight to get pregnant/ deal with the pregnancy. Once the pregnancy is established the baby is pretty good at taking everything it needs like a parasite - so the mother suffers well before baby would. I suspect she was just lucky/ fertile enough to be able to get away with it
Same, it's surprising what is possible. Then they starve themselves afterwards.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Is VB actually on holiday with her family? David, her mum and the two youngest are however she doesn’t appear in any of the photos. Even that photo with her saying how lucky she is doesn’t show her as being there with them. Last I heard she was in Paris.

I have a theory that she didn’t post it and either his/her PR did it to make them appear as if they are all together.
Didn’t she say she was in Paris just the other day? To be fair,she could have jetted over to see them!

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Now that I can believe! What des he actually DO now apart from follow that girl around like he's been sewn into her dress hem,?
He does these cooking videis on Insta. I dont have insta but Ive seen them on tv shown and theyre pretty good.

I think he should hone that seeing ad the folks are friendly with Gordon Ramsey.
He could do a stint in his kitchen for a bit of work experience!!! đź‘Ś

VIP Member
Found this in a Daily Mail article, well at least Dorklyn and Nicola are still together, must be a record!

Eirawen

VIP Member
To a raging fame monster any publicity would be considered good publicity surely? They did also have a lot of pics taking during their brand Beckham days, but it still kept going, same with her fashion venture. Someone like Geri has also had criticism for her singing, but she still continues to pursue reunions and the spotlight. I don't think she is chasing fame anymore.
Whatever.....

I don't think her brand has a proper identity and that's why it is failing. It's not high-high end; she's not making couture clothes and she's not on a par with the classics like Dior, Chanel, Balenciaga. But her brand is also not high street per se; most people on average incomes couldn't afford a pair of socks from her brand never mind a dress or bag. I personally think her arrogance has made her create a brand which is trying desperately to be high end, and cost wise it's getting there, quality wise and image wise, it isn't. She would have been better off marketing herself on a par with brands like Jigsaw, Hobbs, Reiss - expensive high street, luxury but not inaccessible. As it is her range is stuck in a warp - neither high end or aspirational but also not affordable high street either. I think she'd be onto a winner if she did a collab with a store like Warehouse or Oasis and get more sales and exposure. She won't of course as she think she's Karl Lagerfeld.

& she can look stylish, but trousers that are a tripping hazard are not a good look.
I agree with you, but sadly Warehouse and Oasis are no longer around.