Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on Earth thought you know what would look great for our wedding? Let’s put our 6 month old in a purple mini cowboy hat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And now she has a new collection out. Hope David has his cheque book in his pocket because he will have to buy the whole collection again as no one seems to buy her expensive rags.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brooklyn was actually a gorgeous little baby but that outfit on him is hideous as are theirs. The colour just reminds me of the aubergine 🍆 symbol 🙈

Reactions: 7
The video Nicola has posted on her feed 😳
Of all things you could say - calling her your idol and you look up to her? Yikes. This relationship has never felt equitable and now you know for sure it's not. If you're partners, you're partners.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Of all things you could say - calling her your idol and you look up to her? Yikes. This relationship has never felt equitable and now you know for sure it's not. If you're partners, you're partners.
I tried to watch it. I really did. But I kept turning it off after 10 seconds because the cringe was too much.

Reactions: 5
Why’s he so needy, serious red flag right there.

Run for the hills Nicole and don’t look back.

Why’s he so needy, serious red flag right there.
I think he's needy because when he was younger his parents were quite happy to fly all over the world for 'work' and leave him and his siblings in the care of nannies/grandparents. There were definitely occasions where both parents were away at the same time and he may have found that emotionally difficult. He may have wondered if he was worth it and why they didn't just stay home with him, hence the neediness 🤷‍♀️. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 12
To me he comes across as a fan of hers and this demonstrates that the relationship isn’t equal. So when she tires of the adulation she will move onto an equal and a grown up.

Reactions: 6
I think he's needy because when he was younger his parents were quite happy to fly all over the world for 'work' and leave him and his siblings in the care of nannies/grandparents. There were definitely occasions where both parents were away at the same time and he may have found that emotionally difficult. He may have wondered if he was worth it and why they didn't just stay home with him, hence the neediness 🤷‍♀️. Just my two cents.
I don’t know, he’s had every opportunity handed to him on a plate; a top not g education, a loving extended family, the ultimate contact book from his parents to work anywhere in the world.

He doesn’t appear to have any career driven focus to keep him occupied and at 21 he’s got a lot of living ahead of him yet he spends his time documenting his love of hanging off girlfriends and declaring love.

Being a trust fund heir isn’t doing him any favours, his life seems aimless.

Anyone ever see the David Beckham fake statue prank? He was seething 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg Brooklyn's story pics show he got ANOTHER tattoo of Nicola's name, this time on his neck above his neckline. Please, please tell me that's a joke. That's like...4 or 5 tattoos of your gf at the age of 21. What. An. Idiot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Brooklyn comes across as a needy, love-sick, wimp. What do they even talk about? He lacks direction, work ethic and so many other things - Victoria and David have ruined him - the best thing they could've done is insisted he enrolled in some study through his own merit, not a "bought" photography placement, joined the armed forces (if only just to get some discipline drilled into him), or learned a trade. He's still going to be a gormless drip at the age of 60 at this rate.

Reactions: 14
My first post and I’m scared 😬
ive always said V B is trying to be like Anna Wintour the sunglasses and stern look it just shows you you can have all this money but no class I just cant Believe that they were invited to the royal weddings they are a couple of cling ons and do not get me started on the son another prat I just see a very sad family who’s only goal in life is be up their with the real celebs 🙄 ......please be kind to me x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My first post and I’m scared 😬
ive always said V B is trying to be like Anna Wintour the sunglasses and stern look it just shows you you can have all this money but no class I just cant Believe that they were invited to the royal weddings they are a couple of cling ons and do not get me started on the son another prat I just see a very sad family who’s only goal in life is be up their with the real celebs 🙄 ......please be kind to me x
Don't be scared!

Great post! I had never considered that before (her trying to be like Anna), but I think you're right.

It's generally fun in here and most people will make you feel welcome ... I've had one beat-up by a meanie which others joined in on (I didn't really say anything that bad but obviously hit a nerve); I returned after licking my wounds and added them all to my 'ignore' list - problem solved! 💀 🤭

🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.