Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
I just worry what will happen to Harper due to her mum's eating disorder. She looks like a lovely and happy child now. She's adorable but I hope that bring surrounded by all these thin women won't have an affect on her and she will have normal eating habits an not worry about being fat. I understand Victoria was at Sylvia Young stage school doing ballet and the rest of it and was regularly weighed and told she had to lose weight so it's understandable she has these issues but when you're in your 40s with 4 kids surely you'd just think fuck it trying to maintain this barely size 6 figure and go for a more healthy size 8. I think naturally Victoria would probably be a little curvier a size 10 if she let herself.
And she'd be a lot more attractive for it. I think it will be very hard for Harper, her parents have put her in the public eye without her being able to meaningfully consent, like all women she will be scrutinised and criticised for her weight and appearance and inevitably compared to her mother. The chances are she's just an ordinary kid, like her brothers, so there isn't some great talent to focus on. But that's the Beckhams, sell the brand and bugger the consequences for the kids.

I actually think Brooklyn has dome serious self esteem issues. The way he behaves with his fiancée is just weird. I kind of feel sorry for him, he's been launched as a great photographer when he's clearly clueless and has no talents, but also doesn't have the anonymity to find out what he is good at.

Reactions: 19

MunHun

VIP Member
I think people are pretty indifferent to them now,which must kill them inside.Their entire marriage has been about building and sustaining the brand,often at the expense of their dignity(Victoria's in particular).And they slid into irrelevancy anyway.
IMO Victoria’s dignity never recovered from them terribly orchestrated photos after the Rebecca Loos scandal when she draped herself around him in Spain in the black flamenco dress. She looked ridiculous and desperate.

Reactions: 19

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
I see a job lot of Vicky's unsold clothes have dropped on BrandAlley. Pretty sure my mum had a pair of trousers like this in 1973 - also polyester, but not £145 :eek::
Screenshot_21_11_2020__15_12.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Has he no self respect? And his parents should be ashamed of themselves. No way would I let my children be spongers their entire life.
Makes me laugh when one of their kids gets a magazine cover or does something high profile and David/Victoria say “Well done we’re SO proud of you! X Kisses’, as if they’ve achieved it off their own back and it’s not pure nepotism!

The sad thing is, the kids don’t know any different.

StrattyNeet

Brooklyn is the product of two people. One of which got unbelievably lucky and ended up in a groundbreaking pop group and the other harnessed his talent and worked hard to become a world class footballer. Now there is nothing in that description that points to their off spring being academically or socially gifted. So what we now have is dim but harmless Brooklyn. Who thought taking pictures of his family and walking around with a camera made you a photographer. Not withstanding mummy and daddy’s efforts to support him. An exhibition a book of said photos. An internship with top photographer Rankin. Brooklyn chose a photography course at an American uni. Oops! Finally realised this photography lark is harder than dropping your film off at Snappy Snaps

He now has a fiancée. They are in love. She has had acting jobs. He moves in with her. Then there was lockdown. She was at a bit of a loose end. Would have looked into getting a puppy no doubt when the restrictions were lifted. But realised that dim Brooklyn was a more than adequate substitute. This unfortunately illustrates the whole celebrity child thing. Now Brooklyn may have the skills to be a good furniture maker for example. But he seems very emotionally needy for a young man of his age. Terrible ill advised tattoos and marrying the first girl who puts up with your smothering ways. Is probably not the best decisions he’s gonna make in his like. But her family are far wealthier than his own. So hard graft really isn’t on the horizon in the near future.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Another celeb family who hot footed out of the country over Christmas. Glad all us normal folk missed out on seeing family so famous people could still go on their winter getaways

• Angry
  • Sad

Georgia1970

He was diagnosed with Epilepsy I'm sure I remember the family saying that? Not that a twitches is necessarily due to that. I have a nephew with twitches and sometimes you.grow out of them or they are there due to nervousness etc...
I can't say I've noticed on him he seems such a sweet kid.
Cruz was the one diagnosed with epilepsy, they could of done something worthwhile to promote that but it was never mentioned again.

Brooklyn is the product of two people. One of which got unbelievably lucky and ended up in a groundbreaking pop group and the other harnessed his talent and worked hard to become a world class footballer. Now there is nothing in that description that points to their off spring being academically or socially gifted. So what we now have is dim but harmless Brooklyn. Who thought taking pictures of his family and walking around with a camera made you a photographer. Not withstanding mummy and daddy’s efforts to support him. An exhibition a book of said photos. An internship with top photographer Rankin. Brooklyn chose a photography course at an American uni. Oops! Finally realised this photography lark is harder than dropping your film off at Snappy Snaps

He now has a fiancée. They are in love. She has had acting jobs. He moves in with her. Then there was lockdown. She was at a bit of a loose end. Would have looked into getting a puppy no doubt when the restrictions were lifted. But realised that dim Brooklyn was a more than adequate substitute. This unfortunately illustrates the whole celebrity child thing. Now Brooklyn may have the skills to be a good furniture maker for example. But he seems very emotionally needy for a young man of his age. Terrible ill advised tattoos and marrying the first girl who puts up with your smothering ways. Is probably not the best decisions he’s gonna make in his like. But her family are far wealthier than his own. So hard graft really isn’t on the horizon in the near future.
I think Brooklyn is desperate to be his father of yester-year (not sure why), his tattoos are the same, his contrived mannerisms, the way he walks, trouble is they're all their mothers children and her piggy features dominate their faces. It doesn't help that the general public don't like the kids either, mainly due to the fact we've had them rammed down our throats from the day they were born. We know of his indiscretions too, so the 'perfect marriage' is laughable and her business is a failure. OK, just because they're rich and have the best education won't make them bright as buttons but why cant they loosen the strings and let the kids do what they want, try something away from the spotlight (although I think they like the fame), when I was 21 I didn't want to go on holiday with my parents, nor would they be too happy with me at 16 bringing my boyfriend with me, why have they all got partners at such a young age... nothing is normal, clingy, desperate, no ambition, pug-ug1y, not a good thing for kids... I can see Brooklyn especially going of the rails in a few years, he has an obsessive personality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

VIP Member
Thanks to Mikesqueen for the suggestion.

Continuing from the first thread, we were talking about this photo.

35397258-8926221-image-a-26_1604834259174.jpg

• Haha

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Saw this thread promoted at bottom of the page, and had to comment.
I stopped buying women's magazines years ago because of Victoria. I'm sure before her they were intelligent and had interesting articles. Ever since the Spice Girls split, Victoria suddenly started constantly appearing in women's magazines all the time, being sold as a style icon, which I found totally confusing, as I thought she looked really cheap and tacky. She used to have a strange fake chest she liked showing off, that looked like two hard melons on her skinny body. I know she has had the chest changed now, but if I always knew it looked tacky, then think I have better style skills. I think she was one of the original cheap looking, orange wags, whose footballer partner cares more about being a celeb than winning anything at football. I don't think England will win anything at football again until it gets away from David's influence. He was the only one who missed a penalty in the Euros, getting England kicked out.
David was good at Man Utd, but he ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football than going along with his talentless wife using him for her attention seeking disorder, trying to be like the Kardashians. He then moved to Spain where he was on the bench most of the time, while Victoria stayed in Britain to concentrate on her 'career', when her career was being with David by that point. Then David had the affair, and they did desperate publicity stunts to prove they were still together, and have a baby after every time David takes out another injunction against women selling stories of being with him.
Then they moved to LA, just to creep around Hollywood actors to use them for attention, but as soon as the 2012 Olympics started, they were back, and tried to use it for more attention than the amazing Olympians who made us 3rd on the medal chart, and Victoria was paraded as a real fashion designer, despite never spending a day working in or studying the industry. It was just because she believed her promoter that she's a style icon, so thought it meant she could be a fashion designer, when her skill is as much as a primary school child drawing pictures of dresses. Her fashion business keeps having money put into it by David.
There's also something creepy about that family, as if they love the attention more than each other, and they seem soo desperate for the attention, it sometimes feels as if they're stalking me where I can't avoid them, and they seem to be so thick, they don't know other options for their children than selling them into the celeb industry for their own attention. Why do their kids get modelling jobs when most other kids are more model material?
They sent their son to the same photography school as Guy Ritche's son, to use him for attention, but son was too dumb to finish the course and film David was in flopped.
Yup, all the above. Particularly grating having VB constantly feted as a style icon when she looks bloody awful most of the time and always so artificially put together. All their publicity is like that - as artificial as her boobscirca 2002!

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’m actually changing my mind on this. I‘m now beginning to think that he might be having some problems now I’ve seen the new one, no one should get that amount of tattoos in such a little time, it’s really manic. 🙁.
The tattoo artist shouldn’t be doing it, and I’d be getting worried if I was his mum and dad.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Victoria’s strategic showbiz female friends never seem to last. We had Liz Hurley (Brooklyn’s godmother) then she was quickly besties with Naomi Campbell for a bit. She then moved on to Katie Holmes in the LA days, they were joined at the hip for awhile and Derek and Tom were big bum chums. When Scientology clocked the Beckhams were using the Cruises they were sadly shown the door, they had no intention of signing up and giving away 10% of their earnings! She was then besties with JLo for a hot second, -before they fell out over something to do with Simon Fuller. Lastly she moved onto Eva Longoria, who seems to have had a good innings thus far, and has been rewarded with dresses galore.
Apparently she’s been courting Stella McCartney without luck for a decade, what a misery fest that party would be.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
And she'd be a lot more attractive for it. I think it will be very hard for Harper, her parents have put her in the public eye without her being able to meaningfully consent, like all women she will be scrutinised and criticised for her weight and appearance and inevitably compared to her mother. The chances are she's just an ordinary kid, like her brothers, so there isn't some great talent to focus on. But that's the Beckhams, sell the brand and bugger the consequences for the kids.

I actually think Brooklyn has dome serious self esteem issues. The way he behaves with his fiancée is just weird. I kind of feel sorry for him, he's been launched as a great photographer when he's clearly clueless and has no talents, but also doesn't have the anonymity to find out what he is good at.
I feel for Harper, I think its going to be tough for her as she gets into her teenage years. She's a lovely child, looks and dresses just like a girl that age should but when you see her next to Victoria - and please don't take this the wrong way!! - she looks bigger than her mum. Victoria is so abnormally slim that she makes a child look big. It shocking to see the difference between them. I grew up with a skinny mum, not as skinny as Victoria mind, and it does impact you moreso for her as she is the only daughter in a house full of boys.

I read a comment on the DM so take it with a pinch of salt but it was from someone who had waited on them while they were eating in a restaurant and they claimed that everyone ate a meal bar Victoria who just drank water. And hasn't Vic herself said she doesn't eat carbs? She is setting that poor girl up for a life of disordered eating and a warped body image.

• Sad

Eureka

VIP Member
My eldest is a few months older the Brooklyn, she's had none of his opportunities or unlimited financial help but still seems to be doing better in life when it comes to work and career. Makes you wonder how a lad with all the chances possible to him is still just a bone idle layabout scrounging off his mum and dad. I'd be mortified if I was them.

• Heart