Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the main reason David went to work in LA in a country hardly anybody plays football, as he'd given up bothering with the game by that time and was more interested in going along with his wife trying to be like the Kardashians and selling kids into the celeb industry, apart from trying to creep around Hollywood stars to use them for attention to give them free clothes, is I think they think people in the USA are more easily influenced by any old over hyped celeb, if they spend enough money on self promotion, and thought they would definitely be like the Kardashians.
British people tend to be more realistic, and don't get over excited about whoever spends the most on self promotion, or whoever the media constantly force in our faces. I think they hoped to find it easier in the USA for people to obey whatever their promoter tells them.
I'm glad the magazine stands here are starting to get more of those intelligent lifestyle type magazines, than having rows of cheap looking, thick orange people, with stories that their promoter made up just to get their client attention.

Reactions: 9
I'm glad the magazine stands here are starting to get more of those intelligent lifestyle type magazines, than having rows of cheap looking, thick orange people, with stories that their promoter made up just to get their client attention.
Yes. I loved a good mag back in the day but then the market became saturated. Only so much fake z list gossip one can take. Kind of glad to hear Now and Company mags have both gone, not to mention Nuts and FHM. Used to love Sugar and Bliss as a teen but in retrospect they were just priming the next generation of consumers of gossip and misogynistic literature.

Reactions: 13
A quick look on IMDB shows that Nicola Peltz has no upcoming projects. Most of her peers have a few. I wonder how she is considered in Hollywood. I’ve read horror stories of her treatment of household staff, I wonder has anything happened or does she just want to hang around with Brooklyn all day taking selfies. Her dad won’t be happy. He’s spent a lot of money getting her into Hollywood and talks about ‘work ethic’
Her career never really took off.She made that Transformers movie with Michael Bay,then ....crickets.Her first movie role came about because her Dad invested in it and a proviso of him investing was that she get a role in it.A high profile relationship will keep her in the public eye,which is what she really wants.

Reactions: 10
Who would be bothered taking interest in Brooklyn Beckham. She’s been with him for a while and she’s still not got any projects in production.

They might be waiting for some reality show, but they’re not awash with personality are they.
I did see someone saying that DB now looks like a painter (no offence meant to painters)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So with nothing else to bore us with, there is a story about Dozy Dave doing a handstand. Wow, what talent! Olympics anyone? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7FBCBD91-AF1A-4450-A54C-3A0E6B30096F.png

Why does she talk into the camera like this? It looks so awkward not to mention uncomfortable.

Reactions: 9
I’m not even sure what either of them do anymore 😂
Beg for attention.. Gone are the days of them being loved by the public..
I think the whole country squire look is a bid to get that Knighthood.

Even is he got a Knighthood I don't think it would do much for them. They are just fake.

Reactions: 10
Beg for attention.. Gone are the days of them being loved by the public..
I think the whole country squire look is a bid to get that Knighthood.

Even is he got a Knighthood I don't think it would do much for them. They are just fake.
I'd love it if Wayne Rooney got one or someone similar, can you imagine how pissed off they'd be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not really gossip about them, but if anyone is in the market for a pair each of shoes previously owned by Victoria and David, here's your chance:
1606553525655.png

(The link - which is safe - will take you to Julien's Auctions, who sell a whole raft of incredible celebrity stuff ... modern day celebs and personalities, as well as a lot from back in the day).

Reactions: 2
Not really gossip about them, but if anyone is in the market for a pair each of shoes previously owned by Victoria and David, here's your chance:
View attachment 326810
(The link - which is safe - will take you to Julien's Auctions, who sell a whole raft of incredible celebrity stuff ... modern day celebs and personalities, as well as a lot from back in the day).
Just the thought of Vicky’s bunions being pressed inside those shoes! #shudder#

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 326810
You’d have to be a sandwich short to actually buy some tatty old shoes that the Becks once wore!!!! How would you even know they were genuinely theirs, plus what would you actually do with them ..? Put them in a display cabinet? Hardly an heirloom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vicky posing in her larder at her home in DM today. Her typical larder is more interesting than her....

Reactions: 4
She has tomato sauce on the shelf, it's suppose to be in the fridge.
The arguments my boyfriend and I have had about whether Tomato sauce should go on the shelf or in the fridge.Of course it should go in the fridge!!.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.