Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Narc ahoy

I think the kids really aren't attractive at all. They are also thick and will reply on their parents for money for the whole of their lives. Total wastes of space. Perhaps Harper can be saved if they stay in one place long enough.
The problem with celeb kids is that they are compared to their parents, and they can never live up to it.

It's the same with the Beckham kids. If they were your neighbour's kids, you would never, ever describe them as unattractive, because they are objectively not. They are just not as attractive as their parents were in their heydays - and at least part of that attraction was from fame and hype. I would say that Romeo and Harper are good looking, and Cruz and Brooklyn are perfectly normal.

As for thick and wastes of space, that's really harsh. They are so young and two of them are literally children, and you don't even know them enough to know their cognitive abilities. They have plenty of time to make something of themselves and discover their talents, which likely lie outside of sport and showbiz.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm pleased I've ventured over here for a look. The Beckham's, I love them.....said nobody ever 🙄. David at least could kick a ball. She has zero talent in any area. Can't sing, can't smile, can't run a fashion empire. If she hadn't married the brainless moron nobody would have a clue who she is now. Vicky Adams would've faded off into obscurity. I absolutely 💯% believe all the stories of "affairs" he's had over the years. She knows he's not faithful but she also knows she's a talentless, unlikeable miserable bitch who would be nothing without brand Beckham! So she just denies, ignores & carries on. She'd forgive him if he was caught having sex with her dad in Trafalgar Square!

Dorklyn should probably have a CV tattooed on him. He might actually get a job then. But I guess aspiring to be something whilst actually doing nothing & living off mummy & daddy is like a job. And I suppose he's too busy falling in love with a different girl every couple of months to actually have paid employment.
Boremeo & Crust.....what do they do? Is 1 a model? Obviously incredibly talented & nothing to do with mummy's money & buying him jobs 🙄.

I like Harper. Thus far she seems happy & unspoilt. I have a theory that she was conceived via gender selection so that the miserable mother could have the girl she always wanted.

Has David been Knighted yet? No? Didn't think so...what a wanker 😂.

Getting one "tribute" tattoo is a warning sign, getting FIVE, clearly lost his marbles, why isn't his parents concerned?
Because his tattoos are all for his latest girlfriend. You know, the 1 whose family has more money than them. So I guess they're happy for him to continue covering himself in childish scribbles if it helps snare her 😁. I wonder, what does she think when they're having sex & she sees her grandma's name tattooed on him 🤢.

I bet her family is absolutely thrilled she's landed herself such a hard working, career focused, successful gentleman.....oh, wait, he's a total melt 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
Fed up hearing about her stupid birthday party. What’s the point of a massive cake for a woman who won’t eat it?

• Haha

Missmarie

I had something similar happen to me. My ex was literally obsessed as you say it did not end well he ended up pushing me down the stairs because I was going on a residential course for work and when I tried to get away he ran me over with the car. 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Posh looks like she's trying to cover up a great big zit on her chin hiding behind that roll neck 😂

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
If she ever had the ability to appear natural, I think it's all gone now. Everything about her is so affected, stilted and staged. It is funny but it also makes me quite sad for her. She has shown in the (distant) past that she had quite a good sense of humour, but now she is just a caricature of herself. I honestly think she would have fared so much better mentally if she'd ditched Becks after the Rebecca Loos thing.

Crazymum

VIP Member
He’s 21,22 in March. He’s the same age as my Daughter.
I was just about to come and say this too . I look at my son whose the same age as Dorklyn and compare. My lad got his degree July 2020 worked full time all through his 3 years studying and living at home and walked into a managerial role in July. Paid for his own car at 17 from his own wages. I couldn’t be more proud if I tried and he’s the eldest of 6 so hasn’t had it easy at all. Has been with his girlfriend nearly 5 years ( hasnt felt the need to tattoo her love notes all over him either or her Nana’s name who died last year )
The Beckham’s are all clearly privileged kids but doesn’t mean they’ll amount to anything in their own right. Money clearly helps but it can only do so much.

Reactions: 20

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Don’t understand why they need so much press attention, they’re worth millions so why the need for constant plugging, social media posts and set up pap shots? If I was in their lucky position I’d be invisible in the media, just living my own sweet high life. Just strange how they’re addicted to PR and exposure and push their kids into it up. And now the reality TV show. Don’t they value Privacy?
Personally I think David wrecked his body with those tattoos, he looks like a ex convict.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
David bails her out, so he can go and shag anyone. What a marriage!
That’s very expensive shags if it’s true. Is the brand worth the millions he has spent so far? If so, then surely it can’t go on forever?

By the way, anyone see that Brooklyn has had his fiancee’s GRANDMOTHER’S name tattooed on him as a birthday gift to her? WTF?

• Haha
  • Wow

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
His dad has been trying to get a Netflix cooking show up and running too.
A few holidays with the Ramsay’s and they all think they’re chefs

• Haha

Annabanana40

Chatty Member

Amazingly this isn't satire. I think he's as much a chef as he is a photographer. I wish he'd disappear, it's just embarrassing.

• Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Cruz is flogging a used Louis Vitton hoodie he got as a gift for £110k. I have no further words....
The funny thing is is that if he sells it, he'll have probably made more than his mum's fashion brand. Maybe Cruz can take over the family business

• Haha
  • Heart

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
4 avocados a day, fruit, vegetables and oily fish. It’s not an awful diet by any stretch but it is disordered and she is very thin, despite being fit. Facial fillers, Botox and breast augmentations distort the realities of very low body weight, VB is a case in point. Women with lifelong low body weight or a history of ED are at huge risk of low bone density/osteoporosis post menopause, so I hope she’s taking steps to protect herself, especially as she avoids dairy. The fact she does some strength/resistance training will help.

That goes for all women, osteoporosis is a concern for all women post menopause, so please protect yourselves now. You can lower your risk by doing weight bearing exercise, having a calcium-rich diet and keeping within a healthy BMI range. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
David looked particularly shit when he couldn’t get his Botox injections and forgot his spray on wig during the lockdown. It made him look really angry

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
So 'What I See' will be followed by 'What I Taste'? That should be interesting... luckily, I should be dead by the time it is printed.

• Haha