The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Dealz (here in Ireland, I think it's Poundland in the UK) if anyone is after affordable bits, 1.50 each for a cauldron tealight holder and mugs

Doh: forgot to add these

Screenshot_2022-08-04 The Badgers of Autumn Wood Coffee Mug by Jo Grundy.png
Screenshot_2022-08-04 Forest Bear Coffee Mug by CRedgate-ART.png
Screenshot_2022-08-04 Autumn Cottage Days Coffee Mug by ohjessmarie.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just ordered some new boots. The pair I’ve worn for the last few winters were done in - does anybody else live in boots and chunky knits in the colder months? Also cosy pyjamas if at home and not going out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just ordered some new boots. The pair I’ve worn for the last few winters were done in - does anybody else live in boots and chunky knits in the colder months? Also cosy pyjamas if at home and not going out 😂
Big boots, long cardigans and leggings is my winter uniform 👌🏻 Can’t wait to dust off the snow boots I spend months in.

Reactions: 8
Heatwave incoming next week guys, will it be wrong for me to sit in the garden of an evening making my autumn pumpkins out of old jumpers? I think not ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wasn't keen on the mugs in Homesense but they might get some more in nearer the time. I might treat myself to a Emma Bridgewater halloween/autumn mug.

Also Next have a nice pumpkin shaped wooden chopping board and coasters.
Ooh I saw those, definitely getting the chopping board as it looks so luxe!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve bought enough fleecy garments to… I don’t know what, but I’ve bought A LOT. They were 25% off sale price on ASOS, in the pyjamas I seen short versions in Tesco today that cost more so I’ve saved. Now need to stock up on fluffy socks, purchase that Sanderson sisters t-shirt I’ve got in my basket 🧙🏻‍♀️ and buy some Halloween knick knacks. Just not looking forward to the dark mornings 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve bought enough fleecy garments to… I don’t know what, but I’ve bought A LOT. They were 25% off sale price on ASOS, in the pyjamas I seen short versions in Tesco today that cost more so I’ve saved. Now need to stock up on fluffy socks, purchase that Sanderson sisters t-shirt I’ve got in my basket 🧙🏻‍♀️ and buy some Halloween knick knacks. Just not looking forward to the dark mornings 🙈
Where’s the Sanderson sisters t-shirt from?

Made a list of autumn/winter clothes/shoes I need (mostly basics as I’ve put weight on and need a revamp of my wardrobe) and I’m so excited! Cosy days here we come😍 also managed to find some borg/teddy converse which are to die for!😩🍁🦔🍂☕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Next has some great Halloween mugs too. Stuff is slowly coming in, but I'm dying for a new autumn coat, nothings coming up yet.
Yes, I’m waiting for Autumn/Winter parka coats to come out, so far I’ve only seen quilted jackets and raincoats.

Heatwave incoming next week guys, will it be wrong for me to sit in the garden of an evening making my autumn pumpkins out of old jumpers? I think not ☺
I’m dreading it. This last week has been much cooler where I am and it’s been nice.

There was a chill today and it was lovely. I really hope September isn’t too hot.

• Heart
I think I’m going to get this mug
9AE12FB2-0E9C-45A1-BCE6-6E8314E24BA7.jpeg

I also want a new nightmare before Christmas one as one of my cats broke my other 😭
And I’ve seen a hellfire club one I want.
Found this one if you’re not scared of clowns!
14D43777-178F-4AB6-BD29-0B2D883A1011.jpeg

• Heart
I have a collection of 140cm square scarves that I just cannot wait to wear. If anyone likes Hermes scarves Mai Tai Picture Book is great for scarf knotting ideas. It's starting to warm up here again and I am over the heat and ready for frost.

Oooh a thread for me! I’m absolutely pumped for Autumn. Went to TK Maxx the other week and squealed when I saw their Halloween stuff and promptly bought half of it! They had spooky aprons. APRONS. I was so giddy for the rest of the day ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It seems to be getting darker so much earlier now! I love the long nights in autumn/winter

Reactions: 6
Anyone else love autumn? I’m writing my annual autumn tv and film lists, ready for September and I cannot wait. My hygge playlists are in full swing on Spotify too.

The Range has some autumn bits in already and that momentum towards the end of the year is beginning to speed up.

Soup season is almost upon us, people!🍂🍁
I do love Autumn and the smell of the woody trees and a tingle of bonfires in the wind.
I also love warm winter knits in chunky wool and pale colours. My gosh I should have been a poet 😁

Reactions: 7
Autumn fan here!

I work in a shoe shop and we are already getting our autumn/winter stock in. Lots and lots of gorgeous boots, I love my job! (And also the staff discount!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.