The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
September/ October - always my favourite time of year.
I love seeing the leaves change colour on the trees, they look magnificent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Been blackberry picking in my garden, don’t usually have so many ripe ones at this time of year.
20FA1186-D502-4471-BA8E-69890BF76805.jpeg

I got some gorgeous autumn/winter candles from tk maxx last year, mostly from sand and fog. My favourites were one called pumpkin harvest and one that was, I think, sandal wood based. Can’t wait to get more 😊

• Heart
Just joined from a thread where we all de-railed it from talking about Autumn 😂
So excited guys and BUZZING for Hocus Pocus 2!!! 🧙🏽‍♀️ 🔮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was thriving on the colder rainy days last week and now we're back to 30 here ugh

Reactions: 8
My kinda thread!

Can't wait for those crisp weekend walks where the temperature is just right and those gorgeous rays of golden sun keep you warm in your big chunky cardi and the ankle boots you've been waiting all year to wear are just perfect for strolling through those fallen leaves...🥰
I'm also due at the end of October, 🤰 so my favourite season just got even more special 🍂🍂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not Halloweeny but it’s defo giving Autumn vibes, I love it 😍. 32 quid for a mug is robbery but if I might treat myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve made a list of Autumnal mugs (sorry UK only), happy shopping 🍁🎃 Don’t forget to check Etsy and support small businesses!

Anthropologie:

Next:

EBay:

Other:

The Little Hygge Co:

• Heart
Ok that harvest mug is the sweetest. Going to buy that! Thanks for the list

• Heart
I’ve made a list of Autumnal mugs (sorry UK only), happy shopping 🍁🎃 Don’t forget to check Etsy and support small businesses!

Anthropologie:

Next:

EBay:

Other:

The Little Hygge Co:

This is very dangerous! 😂 Love them all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw I love the orange pumpkin mug and spoon, would make a nice soup bowl too. I want a cauldron mug, got my eye on a few 👀

I’ve made myself a Halloween advent calendar of movies to watch over October to get me in the mood:

Practical Magic
The Craft
Addams Family/Addams Family Values
Corpse Bride
Beetlejuice
Hocus Pocus
Casper
Ghostbusters
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Return to Oz
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Labyrinth
The Witches of Eastwick
Edward Scissorhands
Sleepy Hollow
Death Becomes Her
Bram Stoker’s Dracula
The Crow
Halloween
A Nightmare on Elm Street (original)
Scream
The Others
Friday the 13th (original/pt 1)
The Sixth Sense
Evil Dead (1&2)
IT (both chapters)
The Shining
Sinister

• Heart
Reactions: 12
YESS I’VE FOUND MY AUTUMN PEEPS! 🍂 Probably driving my partner around the bend talking about how excited I am for the A/W season but honestly I cannot wait. I love all things autumn/Halloween. Couldn’t resist ordering a cute gonk off Tk Maxx as they already have their Halloween stuff in. It’s so adorable! Love gonks at Christmas and have a vast collection so decided an autumn one is a must.

Anyone else dying for crisp autumn mornings, long walks, cosy coats, blankets, hot drinks and binge watching Netflix?🍁🦔☕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
YESS I’VE FOUND MY AUTUMN PEEPS! 🍂 Probably driving my partner around the bend talking about how excited I am for the A/W season but honestly I cannot wait. I love all things autumn/Halloween. Couldn’t resist ordering a cute gonk off Tk Maxx as they already have their Halloween stuff in. It’s so adorable! Love gonks at Christmas and have a vast collection so decided an autumn one is a must.

Anyone else dying for crisp autumn mornings, long walks, cosy coats, blankets, hot drinks and binge watching Netflix?🍁🦔☕
Yes! 🥰

I wasn't keen on the mugs in Homesense but they might get some more in nearer the time. I might treat myself to a Emma Bridgewater halloween/autumn mug.

Also Next have a nice pumpkin shaped wooden chopping board and coasters.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Next has some great Halloween mugs too. Stuff is slowly coming in, but I'm dying for a new autumn coat, nothings coming up yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.