The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this. Got new uggs in the sale ready to crack out at the first sign. Autumn candles ready, can't wait for hocus pocus 2, already sorted sons Halloween outfit. Can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve not seen vampire diaries. Other than the autumnal feels, is it any good?

here’s my list (so far) of latter year watches.

TV
  • Gilmore girls
  • Slasher
  • Sabrina (first season)
  • Twin peaks
  • The bridge
  • The killing
  • Chestnut man

Films
  • You’ve got Mail
  • October Kiss
  • Practical Magic
  • Hocus Pocus
  • St Elmos Fire
  • Goonies
  • Coraline
  • The Craft
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Knives Out
I haven't heard of some those films so thanks now I've got an autumn film list to get through. (y)

Reactions: 1
I’m due a baby this autumn, my first was also an autumn baby. My fave time of year hands down 🍂 🍁 🧡

I’ve not seen vampire diaries. Other than the autumnal feels, is it any good?

here’s my list (so far) of latter year watches.

TV
  • Gilmore girls
  • Slasher
  • Sabrina (first season)
  • Twin peaks
  • The bridge
  • The killing
  • Chestnut man

Films
  • You’ve got Mail
  • October Kiss
  • Practical Magic
  • Hocus Pocus
  • St Elmos Fire
  • Goonies
  • Coraline
  • The Craft
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Knives Out
Bookmarked this for my maternity leave 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
October Kiss is a proper cheesy hallmark film and it’s great. The whole film is on some random woman’s profile on Facebook that you can Google and find 😆

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t get back to sleep this morning so I started Gilmore Girls again 🍁 it’s really drizzly today, loving it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I took my puppy a walk at 6.30 this morning and it was so fresh and crisp 😇.

I can’t wait for summer to be over - I don’t know what it is but it genuinely makes me feel really down?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I adore autumn!!! I've noticed the last few early mornings have felt quite autumnal. Lots of blackberries out here too 🍂🍂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I have found my people! I hate summer with a vengeance, I am just not built for the heat. Every year I do Christmas in July to prep and get myself in the mood for the colder months, so just had it last Sunday, a full roast dinner with Christmas films amd a terry's chocolate orange. I have ordered myself a new winter coat too, cannot wait for the first frost to hit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just ordered some boots and a knit dress I can't wait for the cold weather to comeeee!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yaaay! Love this thread!! I absolutely hate summer, the recent disgusting searing heat has got me wishing hoping and praying for a quick end to the summer. Bring on the autumn, long walks through the leaves all wrapped up in cosy clothes, wearing my boots, candles on, dark nights, hot choccys, I could go on and on I love it all!!

I'm ready and waiting to get the knitwear and boots out of storage

Reactions: 11
I’ve got Gilmore girls in full swing and having a wonder around the garden with a glass of red this evening gave me some chilly feelings. Bugger off august, I need September now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im a big fan of autumn too, dont get me wrong, I like the summer but you cant beat dressing in your wintery and warm clothes ( I LOVE a wooly hat) going for a lovely crisp dog walk and back home to something warming cooking in the slow cooker followed by a glass of red in front of the fire of 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Big Timber season 1 has also made it onto the list 👌🏻 Might just be because Coleman is a beautiful man…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.