The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone. I've only just come across this thread. Fellow Autumn/winter lovers ❤ Apologies if it's been discussed already, but I'm looking for scented candle recommendations for the autumn/winter season. I'll be WFH during the day and snuggling up in the evenings, so I'm open to any suggestions, please. (cat-friendly if possible)
I like DW, makers of wax goods and Treo candles. All available at Homesense. Sandalwood, oud, Palo Santo, etc are all nice for autumn.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry! It’s marketed as being centred around a satanic cult but it’s honestly more like a badly written (and acted) teen fan fiction/lifetime movie. Not scary or in any way worth watching in my opinion.
Thanks, doest sounds great

Reactions: 1
I've put a few drops of the SW Botanicals Autumn Nights oil on the filter bag inside my vacuum cleaner, now my house smells looooovely when I'm doing the vacuuming!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.