The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else love autumn? I’m writing my annual autumn tv and film lists, ready for September and I cannot wait. My hygge playlists are in full swing on Spotify too.

The Range has some autumn bits in already and that momentum towards the end of the year is beginning to speed up.

Soup season is almost upon us, people!🍂🍁

• Heart
Reactions: 86
yay! 🍁 this thread speaks to me on every level.

it’s my favourite time of year (october-february 👌🏻) - breaking out my knitwear, my cinnamon scented candles, my cute matching scarves and gloves, ready to get all cosy as the nights set in. perfection!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Love this thread! 👋🏻 🍁 🎃

I am not built for the summer, cannot wait for autumn…bring it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love this thread! 👋🏻 🍁 🎃

I am not built for the summer, cannot wait for autumn…bring it on!
Same. I have “sweater energy”. Just bought myself a plaid fleece jacket from mountain warehouse in the same, despite sitting in front of a fan 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Started rewatching the vampire diaries because it reminds me of autumn and I was just telling my boyfriend how excited I am for cold mornings, hot tea and cinnamon candles 😅 I love this thread already

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love Autumn and winter they're by far my fav times of year, summer is my least favourite season. Autumn fashion is my fav and I love just being able to wrap up in cosy clothes. I basically live in my blanket hoodie round the house through Autumn/winter, it's great :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Started rewatching the vampire diaries because it reminds me of autumn and I was just telling my boyfriend how excited I am for cold mornings, hot tea and cinnamon candles 😅 I love this thread already
I’ve not seen vampire diaries. Other than the autumnal feels, is it any good?

here’s my list (so far) of latter year watches.

TV
  • Gilmore girls
  • Slasher
  • Sabrina (first season)
  • Twin peaks
  • The bridge
  • The killing
  • Chestnut man

Films
  • You’ve got Mail
  • October Kiss
  • Practical Magic
  • Hocus Pocus
  • St Elmos Fire
  • Goonies
  • Coraline
  • The Craft
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Knives Out

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve not seen vampire diaries. Other than the autumnal feels, is it any good?

here’s my list (so far) of latter year watches.

TV
  • Gilmore girls
  • Slasher
  • Sabrina (first season)
  • Twin peaks
  • The bridge
  • The killing
  • Chestnut man

Films
  • You’ve got Mail
  • October Kiss
  • Practical Magic
  • Hocus Pocus
  • St Elmos Fire
  • Goonies
  • Coraline
  • The Craft
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Knives Out
Love all of those movies. Will you be watching Hocus Pocus 2?

Vampire Diaries starts off good (typical supernatural teen drama) but for me personally, it went on too long.

Reactions: 7
Following! On this side of the globe we are mid winter but want to be a part of this before the Australian humidity sweat box reopens for business

• Heart
Love all of those movies. Will you be watching Hocus Pocus 2?

Vampire Diaries starts off good (typical supernatural teen drama) but for me personally, it went on too long.
I cannot wait for Hocus Pocus. Whether it’s good or not, the nostalgia will be off the charts! 🧹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Autumn is my favourite season. I’d love to have a cabin in the middle of a forest, wood burner, wrapped in a blanket with a hot chocolate. Total cliché but idgaf 😄
3B8D9576-5802-46A6-BC8F-DB03ECF7AEF2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg I’ve just seen there’s another halloween movie.
Adds to autumn watch list.

Reactions: 2
Oooh love this thread! I love Autumn🍁 . I've just bought some autumn bits from the The Range.

• Heart
Oooh love this thread! I love Autumn🍁 . I've just bought some autumn bits from the The Range.
They’ve got some great bits at the moment. I’ve not bought any yet but it’s inevitable.
After my birthday (mid august) I get into full autumn mode. Counting down the days to getting the warmer bedsheets out.

Reactions: 6
I love this thread 🍁

I noticed the leaves on one of the big trees on the other side of my fence are turning already and are staring to fall into my garden and it made me ridiculously happy lol.

So ready for big scarfs and coats and my annual rewatch of The Gilmore girls for the cute autumn vibes and to hate watch Rory and her pain in the arse maw ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.