Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roarke

VIP Member
Anyone else love autumn? Iโ€™m writing my annual autumn tv and film lists, ready for September and I cannot wait. My hygge playlists are in full swing on Spotify too.

The Range has some autumn bits in already and that momentum towards the end of the year is beginning to speed up.

Soup season is almost upon us, people!๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

• Heart
Reactions: 86

LaBlonde

VIP Member
yay! ๐Ÿ this thread speaks to me on every level.

itโ€™s my favourite time of year (october-february ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป) - breaking out my knitwear, my cinnamon scented candles, my cute matching scarves and gloves, ready to get all cosy as the nights set in. perfection!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I do no care if I sound basic - I am living for cold, dark, rainy nights, bubble baths, leaves on the ground, hot chocolate, comfort food like stews and soups, boots, scarves and thick wooly socks, candles and fairy lights, reading, cosy blankets.

๐Ÿƒ:coffee:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒง๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿงฆ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ™

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jaybtee

VIP Member
4948EACC-30E1-4ACB-857D-BBBBC284D525.png

Happy 1st September, everyone! Thereโ€™s definitely a chill in the air this morning! But still 20 degrees later (where I am, anyway) ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 31

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Autumn is my favourite season. Iโ€™d love to have a cabin in the middle of a forest, wood burner, wrapped in a blanket with a hot chocolate. Total clichรฉ but idgaf ๐Ÿ˜„
3B8D9576-5802-46A6-BC8F-DB03ECF7AEF2.jpeg

• Heart

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Can we all agree that summer should just pack its bags and fuck off so we can enjoy the crisp autumn ahead?๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸคŽ

• Heart
  • Haha
Iโ€™m new to this thread and Iโ€™m so happy Iโ€™ve found it. Iโ€™ve always loved autumn and hygge, not that we really get proper autumn in the uk. Iโ€™m in Essex by the way. I separated from my husband 18 months ago and moved into my own flat last September. I feel I missed out on autumn (and christmas) last year as I just wasnโ€™t enjoying life, and previous years I was always mocked for decorating the house. This year I am going full on autumn. Thank you for the photos for inspiration, they are so beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 30

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
So glad Iโ€™ve found this thread - Autumn is just the best. Love all the Autumn-y home inspo pictures too. Bring on September! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ”ฅ

E19F4A7B-F7D4-48FE-B01C-33FE0150C326.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MeeeYOW!

My kinda thread!

Can't wait for those crisp weekend walks where the temperature is just right and those gorgeous rays of golden sun keep you warm in your big chunky cardi and the ankle boots you've been waiting all year to wear are just perfect for strolling through those fallen leaves...๐Ÿฅฐ
I'm also due at the end of October, ๐Ÿคฐ so my favourite season just got even more special ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 28

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
I crocheted these pumpkins, then could not stop myself from doing a bit of an Autumn decoration using them as a centrepiece. I know Itโ€™s a tad early, but who cares?

Oh, and by the way, they have gorgeous โ€˜pumpkinโ€™ candies in Primark right now, in a couple of different shades/sizes, and they are gorgeous.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LittleMy

VIP Member
Love this thread! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽƒ

I am not built for the summer, cannot wait for autumnโ€ฆbring it on!

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Itโ€™s been raining overnight and so I woke up this morning, made a cup of tea, got back into bed with my PJ shorts on, no socks, and that crisp cool feeling of sheets against feet was lovely. That few weeks of the year where you are not sweating, but itโ€™s not yet time to put the heating on. I love that.

• Heart

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
I love how Americans decorate for halloween. I just browse Pinterest and insta with envy lol.
Iโ€™d love something like this, wish we had porches in England
B87B1709-653B-4D8E-AC5B-08C8722FFFE0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Very traditional

VIP Member
Woken up with a spring in my step and headed straight to the kitchen to have a cooking day. Iโ€™ve got a salted caramel apple crumble pie ready to go in the oven, for tea tonight weโ€™re having homemade steak pie with chips and veg, tomorrow weโ€™re having cawl with homemade bread and I think Iโ€™m going to do some blackberry crumble bars too. I love autumn baking!

• Heart
Reactions: 23