The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are quite a lot of Emma Bridgwater autumn/Halloween mugs and other bits on Vinted, for those of you who are after pumpkins and stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watched a lovely autumn slow living video on YouTube last night of a woman making candles and apple pastries. All I kept thinking throughout it was that slow living DOES NOT WORK WITH CHILDREN ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 8
Weโ€™ve got loads of fog this morning ๐Ÿ˜ going to put my walking boots on and go for a wander.

Reactions: 11
Hi all fellow autumn lovers, newby here. I canโ€™t tell you how excited I was to come across this thread ๐Ÿ˜Š
Give me all your autumnal movie recommendations and recipes please ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ„๐Ÿชต๐Ÿฆ”๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅง๐ŸŽƒ
Iโ€™m heading out for a foggy walk to the woods behind my house now and Iโ€™m so excited ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Foggy and cold here this morning but rapidly heating up and going to be low twenties all week. Toooooo warm still ๐Ÿฅต I canโ€™t wait to plant all my spring bulbs but it needs to be a really nice crisp cold dry day. I have such fond memories of previous autumn days gardening, the chiminea going burning leaves and scraps, the kids running around in their wellies, a roast dinner cooking inside. Unfortunately Iโ€™ve got divorced and moved to a new build and there are no trees yet ๐Ÿ˜ข so no crunchy leaves. I will have to work at making new traditions and memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi guys, I've been lurking here a while trying to get myself in the mood for autumn. I love autumn actually but I really struggle with winter so I never want to let go of summer! Anyway now I'm sick of the weather flip-flopping between blazing sunshine and thunderstorms, just bring on autumn!

Reactions: 2
I took all my summer clothes and shoes out of my wardrobe yesterday and packed them away until next year and hung up all my cosy jumpers and autumn/winter clothes ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m another one that feels much happier when autumn comes in, I feel my mood lifts in September. Also my birthday is on Halloween, the best day of the year ๐ŸŽƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still shorts weather in London :( I want to put on my cashmere jumper and merino wool tights and Uggs and the sky be dusky and slightly forbidding and feel the chill in my bones as I carry an extra hot cup of tea โ˜•:)

Reactions: 7
It's so hot outside... but I've not let that put me off making soup from all the tomatoes from my allotment. I've got enough soup for about 10 people tho, that's always the problem isn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just seen these on a baking group I'm in on fb and thought of this thread straight away.
Screenshot_20220911-173055_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.