The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sun is shining here today but there’s a definite nip in the air. It felt quite chilly last night too 🍂

Reactions: 1
It's quite chilly here today, not sure if that's down to all the rain we've had, but it's such a lovely day today. I can't wait for it to be cold enough to wear jumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s gotten a bit chillier here too, but then says it’s going to be 21 again next week! 🙃

I’ve just built my new wardrobes for my dressing room, so I can’t wait to get organising them with all my spring/summer one side and my autumn & winter in the other side!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s my day off today so I’m lazing around with my feet up listening to the rain patter on the window. ❤ I love autumn.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
it's properly gloomy today and rained all morning, I feel all snuggly in the office and can hear the rain battering on the roof hehehe I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's grey and raining here. I got my winter blanket out last night and had the nicest sleep in months!

Reactions: 1
Rainy and grey here. I treated myself to a chai latte on my way home from work - first of the year. The cinnamon makes it so autumnal.

Also I can't justify the price but how cute are these ramekins from Next?!

SmartSelect_20220913-143348_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally had chance to read through this thread, had it in my watched list from before I went away and finally had time to catch up, loved it 🧡 had my first trip to homesense today and will be looking at the pumpkin decor in primark this week. Also a tasty brunch, trip to the garden centre and a cafe to buy cakes for watching GBBO tonight, which always makes me feel autumnal and cosy. Tis the season baby!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Finally had chance to read through this thread, had it in my watched list from before I went away and finally had time to catch up, loved it 🧡 had my first trip to homesense today and will be looking at the pumpkin decor in primark this week. Also a tasty brunch, trip to the garden centre and a cafe to buy cakes for watching GBBO tonight, which always makes me feel autumnal and cosy. Tis the season baby!!
I didn’t know it started tonight. I’ve not watched it since it moved from the bbc, but was planning to start watching it again, thanks for the heads up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not the best pic but just caught this from the kitchen window, the colours!!😍🍂🎃
150D714C-91B0-46F9-8987-365ABB9F81D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Love these darker evenings. Still bloody boiling hot here unfortunately 😒 enjoying cooking real food again though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.