The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weather forecast here is 19 with rain today so I will take out the autumn candles!! I’ve waited long enough haha. Can’t believe it was 32 here a few days ago 😂

Reactions: 3
This is the time of year that I’ll start rewatching Downton Abbey from the beginning. Always makes me feel warm and cosy lol.
I want to do this too - I love Downton Abbey! Where can you watch it? They’ve taken it off Netflix now.

Reactions: 1
I’ve woken up to fog in my area!!!!! ☺
And I’m going to wear tights and a dress today.
Happy Friday to meeeee! Xx

Reactions: 2
This is the time of year that I’ll start rewatching Downton Abbey from the beginning. Always makes me feel warm and cosy lol.
I agree. I binge watched it back when I had my first baby around this time 7 years ago and it was so comforting. ❤

It’s still so warm where I live, I’m still struggling in jeans!
Same 😩 it looks like autumn outside my window but still so muggy. How is that even possible?

Reactions: 1
Autumnal makeup colours on✔
Fake tan packed away✔
Loungewear bought✔
Candles ready✔
B&W films ready✔
Fairy lights ready✔

Such a comforting season. Like meeting an old friend 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where are y‘all getting the weather to wear jumpers and boots?! I’m sweating my tatas off lol 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's 18 on South Coast with on off rain and a nice chilly breeze. After months of being hotter than hell it feels really autumnal. And the grass has all pretty much recovered and is green again 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lovely thunderstorms here. Comfy clothes are on and The Goonies is about to commence.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m feeling seriously blue at the moment. But a pumpkin spice air freshener plug in, and homemade vegetable soup is giving me warm fuzzy feels. I also took advantage of the Tesco 25% off womens clothing and bought a few bits earlier 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.