The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small treat this week of a pumpkin mug from Poundland which keeps me craving soup!
We had a storm where I live this afternoon and I sat snuggled under a blanket with my son, sipping soup out of my mug with my pumpkin praline candle burning watching Matilda.
My favourite time of year, always heart warming and comforting. I feel so good in autumn, so happy and so free. Today has been over shadowed by the death of our beloved Queen, but in a strange way it’s a comfort for her to of gone when we are able to be comfortable and cosy inside to soak up all the emotions (if that makes any sense at all!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Woken up with a spring in my step and headed straight to the kitchen to have a cooking day. I’ve got a salted caramel apple crumble pie ready to go in the oven, for tea tonight we’re having homemade steak pie with chips and veg, tomorrow we’re having cawl with homemade bread and I think I’m going to do some blackberry crumble bars too. I love autumn baking!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Woken up with a spring in my step and headed straight to the kitchen to have a cooking day. I’ve got a salted caramel apple crumble pie ready to go in the oven, for tea tonight we’re having homemade steak pie with chips and veg, tomorrow we’re having cawl with homemade bread and I think I’m going to do some blackberry crumble bars too. I love autumn baking!
all of that sounds amazing, i’m on my way over 😉 save me some crumble!!!

thank you to the person upthread who mentioned the 25% tesco clothing, got some lovely jumpers there yesterday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
all of that sounds amazing, i’m on my way over 😉 save me some crumble!!!

thank you to the person upthread who mentioned the 25% tesco clothing, got some lovely jumpers there yesterday!
Anytime after 5pm 🤣🤣

Oh I also owe thanks to whoever said about the Tesco 25% off, I bought two jumpers, a long cardigan and a shirt last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any good autumnal Spotify playlists? Once I've cleaned my house I'm heading to HomeSense for some autumnal candles then going to have a snuggly late afternoon watching Gilmore Girls 🥰

Reactions: 6
Can anyone recommend any nice candles for autumn that aren’t pumpkin scented? I’ve got Xmas and summer ones but never had an autumn one before.
Will also be starting Gilmore Girls this week for the first time - looking forward to that.
As much as I like autumn, having to put the lamp on earlier every night to be able to read - usually don’t mind but the leccy bills and that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woke up this morning, felt a chill in the air, all excited for autumn. Fast forward to my afternoon walk in 20 degree weather still 🙄 not quite the autumnal stroll I had pictured.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone recommend any nice candles for autumn that aren’t pumpkin scented? I’ve got Xmas and summer ones but never had an autumn one before.
Will also be starting Gilmore Girls this week for the first time - looking forward to that.
As much as I like autumn, having to put the lamp on earlier every night to be able to read - usually don’t mind but the leccy bills and that 😅

I’ve got warm cashmere by Yankee. And I also found one in TK Maxx called ‘Haunted Harvest’ or something xx

View attachment 1568461This is my halloween mug.

Sophie Allport 😍 I couldn’t decide between this one and the woodland walks mug, ended up going for woodland walks. Nearly ordered the pumpkin table runner too but couldn’t justify it.

Reactions: 2
Went for a walk into town to poke about the shops and had the new Costa maple and hazelnut latte. It's still 20 degrees here and came home sweating from the walk. Please get cold soon.

Reactions: 6
Muji do some lovely ones, Log Fire & Hinoki Wood are my favourite Autumn/Winter ones. The Cinnamon & Mandarin one is nice too.

Reactions: 1
Please share your recipes!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any good autumnal Spotify playlists? Once I've cleaned my house I'm heading to HomeSense for some autumnal candles then going to have a snuggly late afternoon watching Gilmore Girls 🥰
i love all the “coffee house” playlists on spotify (if you search coffee then a bunch should come up) - all very gentle folk music, perfect for getting cozy and warm. i also like their “autumn acoustic” playlist too.

i also just searched “autumn” on my spotify and found that spotify have made me an autumn mix, so may be worth a look!

Reactions: 8
i love a good autumn playlist. Here are my faves;

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so excited to bake some Halloween cupcakes & cookies for the family next month!

Am I 26? Yes. Do I care? No 😂

I’m so excited to bake some Halloween cupcakes & cookies for the family next month!

Am I 26? Yes. Do I care? No 😂
i’m going to have to add you to my list of tattlers whose autumnal cooking i need to try 🤣

i wish i could bake! halloween cupcakes sound amazing 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve booked myself in for a copper balayage. I’m ready for my hair to reflect my autumnal mood.

• Heart
I’ve got warm cashmere by Yankee. And I also found one in TK Maxx called ‘Haunted Harvest’ or something xx

Sophie Allport 😍 I couldn’t decide between this one and the woodland walks mug, ended up going for woodland walks. Nearly ordered the pumpkin table runner too but couldn’t justify it.
I've been eyeing up the pumpkin napkins 😊. I was looking at the Emma Bridgewater Halloween mugs but wasn't keen on this years designs.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.