The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im planning to bake some pumpkin spiced cupcakes I f I can find some pumpkin puree all the supermarkets have sold out.

Reactions: 8
I got these boots today. They go with everything, are lined with borg, and are soooo comfy. Best bit- £30 from the kids section!
I always get kid shoes I’m a size 5 love the bargains😆
Yesterday I bought a shacket from Morrisons it was in the kids section size 13-14 years but I’m a size 10 and it fits😆 was 20% aswell!

Reactions: 2
It’s a dreary morning here, but still highs of 20 😭 Don’t think I can’t wear my new knitted jumper dress yet 😭

Reactions: 3
Ooh. I’m in t’north, my OH volunteers at a national trust place and he told me yesterday there are enough crispy leaves for a leaf kick this weekend. Anyway. Autumnal fact - leaf drop starts at the most northerly point and travels down the country at about 30 miles a day. *burrows in shoe cupboard for leaf kicking boots*

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Got this mug from b&m, love the design so I’m lucky I’m a November birthday girl 😁

Also couldn’t resist these halloween bits 👻🧙🏻‍♀️🦇
729A1672-0535-4B07-AD20-726529E09443.jpeg
92D93702-BBB2-4273-AF2C-2D5ECB097CFC.jpeg
C3D3252D-2C16-48E2-A6E8-6601A80C6125.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also been to B&M to look at the Halloween stuff today 😂 I bought the little white ceramic pumpkin which is so cute. I can’t remember if the Oliver Bonas diffuser dupe was on this thread or the how to make your home more glamorous thread but I bought that too! Need to find some nice essential oils for it. Hoping to ditch my febreeze plug ins for something a bit more natural 😊

Reactions: 5
I’ve been forbade from buying any new Halloween stuff. My husband says it’s all a waste of money. I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life.

Thinking of putting him up for sale on Marketplace. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been forbade from buying any new Halloween stuff. My husband says it’s all a waste of money. I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life.

Thinking of putting him up for sale on Marketplace. 🤔
Yes, and use the money to buy new Halloween stuff 😌.

Ok so I finally finished Chestnutman and it was so good! I saw another poster couldn’t get into it but you need to power through the first episode. I also watched Devil in Ohio cos I thought it would be dark and atmospheric but it was the possibly biggest load of shite in the history of Netflix 😂. If anyone’s thinking of watching it, please don’t waste your time!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, and use the money to buy new Halloween stuff 😌.

Ok so I finally finished Chestnutman and it was so good! I saw another poster couldn’t get into it but you need to power through the first episode. I also watched Devil in Ohio cos I thought it would be dark and atmospheric but it was the possibly biggest load of shite in the history of Netflix 😂. If anyone’s thinking of watching it, please don’t waste your time!
Is it paranormal? I can watch scary, but not paranormal

Hi everyone. I've only just come across this thread. Fellow Autumn/winter lovers ❤ Apologies if it's been discussed already, but I'm looking for scented candle recommendations for the autumn/winter season. I'll be WFH during the day and snuggling up in the evenings, so I'm open to any suggestions, please. (cat-friendly if possible)

Reactions: 6
Sorry, the devil in Ohio?
Sorry! It’s marketed as being centred around a satanic cult but it’s honestly more like a badly written (and acted) teen fan fiction/lifetime movie. Not scary or in any way worth watching in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.