The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year it started getting autumnal 🍂 by late September but by February I wasn’t even wearing a coat? I love my coats and cosy uggs :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the year today! Slightly marred by the fact I was boiling and sweating 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Went to go out for another Sunday roast today and nosey around the shops but timed it SO wrong and went at the same time the Queen’s coffin was passing through where I live. Absolute mayhem everywhere. Completely my own fault for not checking but it ruined my ‘calm, cosy Sunday’ plan for today😂. Ended up getting too stressed out at the amount of traffic and people everywhere that I didn’t get my roast and all I bought was a pair of slippers.

I’ll try again next Sunday🤣🍂

Reactions: 6
Right things on my buy list for tomorrow:

Teddy bedding for all of us
Snuggly throws.
Fluffy socks and slippers.
New onesies for the kids.

duck wiping all my savings our paying the bastard gas & electric this year.

Any more recommendations welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s so weird isn’t it. Where I am there’s morning dew on the grass, foggy mornings, the full moon behind whispy clouds, pouring rain yet….it’s 26C 😂
British weather do kindly make up your mind!

Reactions: 7
It's heavy rain where I am, which is nice, apart from the fact that I don't drive and have to do the school run. It feels colder here, which I'm all for.

Reactions: 1
September is racing so fast. Turned my calendar on the 1st and suddenly it is the 12th 🤔
Must be all the shock and sadness of the Queens death and now we have a King and everything seems different in a strange sort of way.

Reactions: 12
New Thread .... 🧵🧶
He lost his mum
But carried on
All hail King Charles
Of the British Isles

Reactions: 1
I can't believe we already almost finished a whole thread on the best season of the year 🍁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.