Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think it if they did have those conversations, it says a lot about his mental state. Who talks about things like that with a 12 year old?
I think DFA commented during the last court hearing that the context of that conversation sounded to be related to his fighting sport thing

Reactions: 2
I can't remember where the ADHD thing came from, possibly way back before this blew up and she deleted a lot of stuff on FB, but I don't remember any of the court documents actually ever referring to Archie having an ADHD diagnosis, did they?
It wouldn't have been relevant in the court documents. If he has ADHD it will be mentioned during the inquest.

Tofino

VIP Member
adjourned until tomorrow morning, 10.30am.

Judge was saying the skeleton argument before today was different to what has been presented today. I’m not entirely clear if they were not actually finished or if they are asking for more submissions

Tofino

VIP Member
I’m not sure that they asked Hayden to appeal before they went to court of appeal in AE case? If they went straight to the court of appeal then they would only have had one rejection and be able to apply to supreme
oh I see what you mean. I’m not sure then. I really hope that’s the case and they can’t appeal anymore.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
How do we know about Schumacher? I'm sure I'd read somewhere that he was able to show signs of awareness and the latest interview with his wife mentions him being part of the family, and them doing therapy with him etc.

ETA in fact there's another article today about him- Jean Todt (his ex-boss at Ferrari) claims that they watch F1 races togetehr- definitely implying that there is consciousness there. I guess it could just mean that he just sits in the room while the TV is on, but it is an odd and disigenuous way of phrasing things.
Truth is it has been so long, not many people are actively waiting for health updates. It is odd of his family to volunteer ambiguous comments about his condition.
Didn't Hollie and Archie "watch" minions the other day?

GirlWithThePearlEarhole

I don't know how he hasn't developed a severe infection somewhere. I wonder if they administer IV antibiotics to him. Bacteria are so quick to invade a deteriorating body. It's testament to the excellent care and treatment he's receiving that he hasn't succumbed.
Surely antibiotics don’t work on a corpse.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think it will already have been investigated.
I thought there was an inquiry and that’s all. Someone before mentioned that it’s likely to be judged as a misadventure or accident of sorts rather than an intentional suicide attempt because the family tend to insist their child would have never tried