Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
no pre court update this morning from Hollie

which means she is def hiding something

wonder if she’s pushing because of the “breathing” to postpone?

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Tofino

VIP Member
Although I suppose that article doesn’t really explain other large groups like Azaylia Cain, Star Hobson etc

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I suppose the legal processes have to make sure everything is squeaky clean and done properly in cases like this, particularly with parents like this character 🙄 it just drags things out though, which isn't good.
As I said before things like his are a slippery slope. ( stopping legal actions) These cases are not the norm hence why it gets huge publicity. There will be other types of cases where they will be sorted long before high court.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Shouldn't a child being a ward of court prevent all of this from happening in the first place? I thought that over rode parental "rights"?

candyland_

VIP Member
Wouldn’t all parents do that?
I didn’t imply that they wouldn’t 🙄 It was mentioned in the court document so they know she is the type to fight until the end of the world for her kids. This isn’t just because she wants fame like some of you say.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think DFA did a nice post to archies dad I disagreed with that , he is also still not letting his son go like Hollie .
ive seen nothing to say that his dad wants his best interests and to let him go now . So I don’t know why he got a nice post about him . yes he isn’t after money like Hollie or limelight but he still isn’t letting Archie go .
It was posted a while ago as a tweet, and I don't know whether the court documents include it, but in the court where he gave his statement he said that he agreed with Hollie on not letting Archie go

I think it was assumed that his father wasn't on board with Hollie, but since he's been very private about this (the post was made before his statement) I felt it was wrong to drag him into it tbh

I do agree in the main, especially when it's just rumours. Also think it's completely irrelevant as to whether Archie should continue recieving care or not.

But a load of facebook posts from her and family members have just been shared which paint a really concerning picture of the household. Are there other young children in the family?
I don't think so no. She has two adult children then Archie I think.

Lavender Bucket

Well, he's probably on a decent wedge, and it is important that someone does a proper job to try everything they can - it might seem distasteful in this case, but there'll be other cases where it is critical.
He just told the judges he’s pro bono…

Beany19

Think some people are finally waking up to the bullshit she spouts constantly she's now said the interview was pre recorded ? But don't dermot and Alison only work tuesdays on set

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
So when the machines are eventually switched off and Archies body is allowed to pass, will that be the day recorded on his death certificate or will it be the day in May?
I think it'll be the day in May, currently he is still dead but being artificially kept alive.

I might be completely wrong so if anyone does know I'd be interested also!