Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
I was thinking that! Was really useful fact based content a couple of weeks ago, but now seems to have become personal?

Also so many "thoughts of the day" that make it look more like a teen's tiktok :censored:

"My name must taste good because it's always in your mouth"

"I don't hold grudges I remember facts"

"You are entitled to your opinion but you aren't allowed to tell me what mine should be"
Confused with DFA seems aswell they mentioned tattle . Without mentioning it they said they don’t agree with . I’m sure Hollie means tattle but I’ve seen nothing bad on this thread I’ve seen worst on DFA page I mean I agree he should be left to rest now but some comments have been awfull

Attachments

riddleme89

VIP Member
I do agree in the main, especially when it's just rumours. Also think it's completely irrelevant as to whether Archie should continue recieving care or not.

But a load of facebook posts from her and family members have just been shared by DFA which paint a really concerning picture of the household. Are there other young children in the family? It's depressing all round, especially when you know this whole situation is going to make the family even more suspicious and contrary to support services/teachers/social workers/doctors etc.
I didn’t see that what did they share x

DFA saying another page shared it all what page 🤷🏻‍♀️