Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Yes, the latest posts shared between mother and older son are 🤮. I have no idea how old the son is but seeing they date back six years and more, he couldn’t have been much older than Archie. Completely inappropriate and makes you wonder what the hell was going on in that household. I’ll even go as far to say that if those exchanges were happening in private conversation, fair play. But to publicly share those exchanges? Just bizarre. She took the ’cool’ mom thing waayyy yoo far.
where are you seeing this?

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Beany19

I'm confused ? So I no the appeal has been granted but what does she mean waiting to see if the appeal is accepted does that mean that there may not be another hearing

Merpedy

VIP Member
DFA just dropped a new post, yet to post the evidence but:

𝗕) Do you troll people on a suicide prevention group, blackmail people because they have spoken up when knowing the family personally (truth hurts maybe? So have to resort to threats and blackmail?) & send abusive messages?

• Wow

HoGi

VIP Member
Is the stream working for anyone?

When I follow the link it just takes me to the chanel and old videos nothing live.

Tofino

VIP Member
Is the stream working for anyone?

When I follow the link it just takes me to the chanel and old videos nothing live.
No I don’t think they’ve gone live yet which makes me wonder if something is going on.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So when the machines are eventually switched off and Archies body is allowed to pass, will that be the day recorded on his death certificate or will it be the day in May?

TerryTate

I thought she'd already been to the ECHR, and they told her to do one.

Seems nonsensical that she can just keep going around the houses, dragging this whole sorry spectacle on.

candyland_

VIP Member
yes thats what I was hoping. I think even if it’s clear then they would still want a break to check they all agree. And they wouldn’t want to have those discussions in front of everyone.
Does it usually take a few days to make a decision?