The Archie Battersbee case #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think that this means they do not have to report for bail on set dates.

The police are still (trying?) to gather evidence. It still seems like it is taking an inordinate amount of time for what seems, on what's been reported so far, an open and shut case. Very odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She will be exhausting every single legal loophole. Would not surprise me if she rinsed the go fund me money on legal rep

Reactions: 4
Wonder which firm has drawn the short straw for her defence...

LoopholeLawyers4U

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Released under investigation just means there’s no time limit now like bail. The police can continue to investigate forever if they want.

Reactions: 8
Never mind Hollie...Valentine's Day is just round the corner so you can show the nation just what a wonderful loving mother you are yet again with another display of heart-themed flotsam and jetsam in due course.

Reactions: 13
Just how long does it take a stonemason to make a headstone? Archies Funeral was in September 2022.

Taking longer than it is taking deciding on a charge for Crashgate.

Reactions: 3
I think they say ideally 12 months wait before fitting a headstone for the ground to settle. So any day now surely ....

Just how long does it take a stonemason to make a headstone? Archies Funeral was in September 2022.

Taking longer than it is taking deciding on a charge for Crashgate.
Depends what she's ordered I suppose...and how "ornate" she wants it. The mind boggles...

I think they say ideally 12 months wait before fitting a headstone for the ground to settle. So any day now surely ....
The ground has been covered in a Poundland tat mountain. Normally the ground workers keep adding soil as things settle. Don't think they have been able to do this because of the rubbish she has shrouded the entire length of the grave in. In the other parts of the cemetery where the lawn graves are there is a long length of concrete where gravestones can be attached almost immediately. She may have paid for a more expensive plot.

Another delusional woman who’s son has clearly offed himself
There has never been a “social media choke challenge” ffs
He was 13. And that's horribly young to die, but old enough to know what choking does to you.

I understand not wanting to process the idea that your son might have had some dark thoughts he kept hidden from you very well, but like you said - there are no 'social media choke challenges'. It's not a 'cool' thing to do. You've simply got to accept that your son wasn't an innocent little lamb killed by deviant people, but a young man struggling with his mental health.

Reactions: 10
He was 13. And that's horribly young to die, but old enough to know what choking does to you.

I understand not wanting to process the idea that your son might have had some dark thoughts he kept hidden from you very well, but like you said - there are no 'social media choke challenges'. It's not a 'cool' thing to do. You've simply got to accept that your son wasn't an innocent little lamb killed by deviant people, but a young man struggling with his mental health.
The deviants seem to have been in his own house his mother.

She blames everyone but she failed even when he reached out.

• Sad
Holly is like a leach feeding on other peoples grief because she wants to be seen and associated with people whose children may have died from so called online challenges because for her to acknowledge the truth will mean having to acknowledge her son was so miserable with the life she had created for him that he tied a noose around his neck and hung himself. By associating herself with such people is like a comfort blanket validating her denial. She doesn't want to be associated with parents whose children killed themselves she wants to be seen as the loving mother whose son dies in an online challenge.

Reactions: 11
She won't succeed no matter how hard she tries using this angle.

She'd have more respect if she acknowledged that she didn't pick up on his distress and needs help to manage her guilt.

Reactions: 5
She won't succeed no matter how hard she tries using this angle.

She'd have more respect if she acknowledged that she didn't pick up on his distress and needs help to manage her guilt.
If I came back in a years time (assuming she isn't in jail) I can guarantee she will still be posting the same pictures day in day out. The grave will still look like a Poundland tat mountain. She will still be claiming he died because of an online challenge. The demented grief tourists who never knew or met Archie will still be making their pilgrimage to the Archie shrine to leave their offerings to Mount Tat. The behaviour we have seen will still continue next year as it did last year. Her whole existence is trying to prove how much she loved Archie. She has to keep this charade / performance going because when she stops it might just dawn on her that her son killed himself.