Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
It’s the ‘doctors shouldn’t play God’ comments that get me. The doctors were already ‘playing God’ by keeping the children alive with machines and their clinical expertise.

Leaving it to God these children would have died many weeks or months earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I hate to say it, but why are the families that oppose the medical experts nearly always from chavvy, uneducated families! It’s like they’re too thick to really listen to what they’re being told or maybe they’re more of a target from these whacko pro life groups!
It’s no coincidence for sure.

On the one hand, they’re too thick to understand what they’re being told. On the other hand, they are very very against any form of authority, and in the end, it’s never about what’s best for their dying child, it’s about trying to get one over on the evil doctors who are trying to “kill” their child. Hence the sudden demands to have their child pass away at home when it would be very detrimental to the child to try to transport them home 🤷‍♀️

They’re the same people who believe that social services take away kids for no reason (definitely not because they’re neglectful), the police arrest their friends and family for no reason (definitely not because they’re breaking the law). They’ll be anti-vaxxers, anti-teachers… basically anti anyone or anything who doesn’t let them do whatever they want all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

troutpout69

VIP Member
I hate to say it, but why are the families that oppose the medical experts nearly always from chavvy, uneducated families! It’s like they’re too thick to really listen to what they’re being told or maybe they’re more of a target from these whacko pro life groups!

Reactions: 28

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Imagine saying to someone "I'd like to commemorate my late adolescent son by having an image of him as a cherub with a six pack plastered on his gravestone."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My Grandparents are buried within 40 mtrs of this monstrosity. Every time I visit their graves I see this tat mountain and sometimes Hollie whose car blocks the road - there is another grave to the left of Archie that is in some sort of competition with Hollie for the most Poundland tat they can pile on a grave. The building you can see behind is a Jewson warehouse. I will now have this hideous gravestone just to the left of their graves whenever I visit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Just seen the announcement that Indi Gregory had died.

Sad as I am for these families for the awful hand they’ve been dealt, their anger is always so misplaced. The poor baby didn’t have a chance.

And how come they want every heroic medical intervention under the sun, until the point the NHS say there’s nothing that can be done, when they start shouting for either that crackpot Italian hospital or to be allowed to die at home? The script is always the same.

Reactions: 26

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Fireworks in a graveyard. 😡

A place of peace and quiet, where people go to visit the graves of their loved ones and maybe stay awhile to tend the grave, think about them or pray.

She should not be allowed to do that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Unveiling has occured complete with announcement she plans to be buried with him and had her own stone made to be placed on it.
1710115862855.png
1710115905493.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Tofino

VIP Member
The sketching on that headstone is bloody awful. Archie as a very young child (not an 11/12 year old) but with pecs and a six pack? It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Shinythings

VIP Member
What is with giving the poor lad a 6 pack and bring topless. It's weird pweirdo bait. Absolutely can't stand 'parents' like her. Proper scummy, give absolutely nothing positive to society, parasite.

Could have been a nice tasteful picture, but no.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Holly was on The UK Tonight on Sky news. "The impact of social media on children" !!??
When your 12 year old son has to reach out to WhatsApp groups and TikTok to tell people he's depressed and to try and get support because nobody in his real life family will listen to him. Is it social media that's the bad thing? I don't think so!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I am so glad I've found this thread. This is exactly my opinion. I don't for a second believe this was a TikTok trend - if he had swallowed cinnamon and choked to death, ok, or if he had sniffed some chemical and had a reaction even. I think too many don't want to accept that at 12, you know full well what he did is potentially lethal.
There are no winners.

Archie's organs could be alive in a dozen children - this would give me some comfort if my child had died in similar circumstances.

Archie's legacy could have been Hollie campaigning for better mental health care for children and better suicide prevention.

Instead she turned his demise into a media circus spewing hate and bile to those tasked to keep his corpse in suspended animation with her 'army' harassing medical professionals and his grave turned into a Poundland tat shrine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

veevee04

VIP Member
Critically-ill Indi Gregory's life support is withdrawn and she is moved from hospital to a hospice… # via https://android.com

This baby has mitochondrial disease her cells literally don't produce enough ATP (energy from sugar and oxygen) to keep her basic functions working. Her cells don't work on the most fundamental level. It's heartbreaking but there's no cure there's not even treatment to help. Mitochondria are the energy source in every living thing including plants.
---
It's actually cruel to push treatment oh my god. Christian concern are monsters.

• Sad
  • Heart

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Think it’s a gypsy traveller family lmao
He was a self-styled King of Sheffield, but when he passed away people in Sheffield had no clue who he was.

Also known in Sheffield for defrauding pensioners and was only released from prison not long before he died.

• Wow
  • Angry

maytoseptember

VIP Member
It’s the same reason they fall for conspiracy theories. Let’s not forget we Hollie was a proper anti 4G conspiracy theorist. Thickos love them because it makes them feel special and important. That they are actually not one of the “sheep”. That they have some power. Probably extends to the hospital fighting. It’s probably easier to think you are fighting some big unknown force than just accepting your child is going to die and there is absolutely nothing you can do.
Yes! Exactly! Conspiracy theories make them feel special, important, and intelligent. Feelings of power are important to them too, especially as they’re more likely to live quite difficult, chaotic lives (admittedly as a result of their own choices and lack of education).

One other thing that gets me is - they really hate The Man, except when it comes to accepting state benefits.

It’s the ‘doctors shouldn’t play God’ comments that get me. The doctors were already ‘playing God’ by keeping the children alive with machines and their clinical expertise.
I hate that line. God gave your baby a fatal mitochondrial disease, remember?

If you don’t want doctors to play God then you should have refused life support in the first place. But of course they don’t have the brains or logic to figure that one out.

Reactions: 20

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
I am not surprised by this. I have always felt sorry for the medical professionals involved in these types of hospital cases. I am not surprised they are quitting in droves. They are doing what they are supposed to do, acting in the best interests of the child, as every professional who works with children should do. But during the time the child is in Hospital and after, the doctors are repeatedly abused and called murderers by the parents and this Christian group. These Christian groups need to be banned, I really don't know what they get out of prolonging a child's life support when they are already dead or dying and sending abuse to any doctor or court who disagrees or argues the child's true medical state. The worst thing is, they see nothing wrong about what they do.
Web capture_27-11-2023_173349_www.msn.com.jpeg

Reactions: 20
What is with giving the poor lad a 6 pack and bring topless. It's weird pweirdo bait. Absolutely can't stand 'parents' like her. Proper scummy, give absolutely nothing positive to society, parasite.

Could have been a nice tasteful picture, but no.
He is forever memorialised in death how he lived his life - mostly topless and looking sad and eventually his overbearing Mother will be laying on top of him...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

gimm3more

VIP Member
I believe so. Some sort of Catholic pro-life hospital.

I know Italian hospitals volunteered to take Charlie Gard and Alfie Evans, and I think it was the same hospital every time.
It’s the Bambino Gesu (baby Jesus) hospital it’s in the Vatican’s jurisdiction and run by the Catholic Church. I don’t think there are any issues with quality of general care but the Catholic Church has been exploiting these cases for their own (likely monetary) gain. There were some recent issues in the last 10 years of corruption behind the finances/running of the place

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If only Archie got a tiny fraction of this attention from her, when he was alive, maybe things would have gone differently for him.
It's so very sad. Poor little fella.
Archie got plenty of 'attention' from Hollie but not the normal natural attention.

The way Hollie was 'training' Archie reminds me of some chav relentlessly training their pitbull or XL-bully to fight and be vicious.

He lived in a very over sexualised environment from a toddler onwards. Who the hell has a strippers pole in your front room? Who the hell lets their son share their bed? No other child or parent would have thought this was natural or normal.

Despite there being no evidence of Archie taking part in any online challenge - I can't seem to find the tying a ligature around your neck and dangling from the banisters until you die challenge anywhere - her 'mission' would appear to be trying to expose the NHS and Courts murdered her son and he was recovering cheered on by her utterly delusional 'Archie's Army' grief tourists and conspiracy theorists and jumping onto the publicity of any other parent whose child may have died from an online challenge.

She is so frightened of acknowledging that Archie killed himself she has to keep up the charade of the wronged grieving mother attending his grave every day and covering it in a Poundland tat mountain to show the World how much she loved him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18