The Archie Battersbee case #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the left of the flowery picture is that a candle in a miniature bottle of wine? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Im not sure why I expected anything different tbh in the continuous cycle of tat

Reactions: 4
Yeah it appears in news every so often, vile family.
The state of that funeral and grave 😳
All that tack must have cost an absolute fortune, it’s total madness.
Must say though that he and his wife looked very presentable on their wedding photo, no big fat gypsy wedding for them.

Reactions: 1
If only Archie got a tiny fraction of this attention from her, when he was alive, maybe things would have gone differently for him.
It's so very sad. Poor little fella.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If only Archie got a tiny fraction of this attention from her, when he was alive, maybe things would have gone differently for him.
It's so very sad. Poor little fella.
Archie got plenty of 'attention' from Hollie but not the normal natural attention.

The way Hollie was 'training' Archie reminds me of some chav relentlessly training their pitbull or XL-bully to fight and be vicious.

He lived in a very over sexualised environment from a toddler onwards. Who the hell has a strippers pole in your front room? Who the hell lets their son share their bed? No other child or parent would have thought this was natural or normal.

Despite there being no evidence of Archie taking part in any online challenge - I can't seem to find the tying a ligature around your neck and dangling from the banisters until you die challenge anywhere - her 'mission' would appear to be trying to expose the NHS and Courts murdered her son and he was recovering cheered on by her utterly delusional 'Archie's Army' grief tourists and conspiracy theorists and jumping onto the publicity of any other parent whose child may have died from an online challenge.

She is so frightened of acknowledging that Archie killed himself she has to keep up the charade of the wronged grieving mother attending his grave every day and covering it in a Poundland tat mountain to show the World how much she loved him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
At least Brianna Ghey's mother Esther has managed to avoid any contact/connection with Hollie so far. I imagine she would want to muscle in on any tragedy involving a child just to get air time.

I could see her offering her services to Celeb Big Brother to publicise her "cause" and make her "relevant" again. All in the name of Arch of course..

Reactions: 6
A good friend of Hollie’s, an influence in Archie’s life too. Having known him, the poor lad really didn’t stand a chance being born into his mother’s life….. He had a kind nature at times, shame Hollie never nurtured this. She allowed him to turn into a wanna be roadman subjected to things way beyond his age and maturity. It’s mothers like her that make me feel for all women who can’t have children for whatever personal reason it may be. Hollie doesn’t derserve to be a mother. Children are a by-product of their parents….
Is this Giles Carter related to Ella Carter by any chance?

If so, she is a chip off the old block.

Reactions: 1
Unveiling has occured complete with announcement she plans to be buried with him and had her own stone made to be placed on it.
1710115862855.png
1710115905493.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The poor kid. It’s actually not as bad as I thought. I thought there d be glitter. Poor Archie.

Reactions: 7
Imagine saying to someone "I'd like to commemorate my late adolescent son by having an image of him as a cherub with a six pack plastered on his gravestone."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27