The Archie Battersbee case #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More videos there were fireworks set off at the gravesite.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The sketching on that headstone is bloody awful. Archie as a very young child (not an 11/12 year old) but with pecs and a six pack? It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fireworks in a graveyard. 😡

A place of peace and quiet, where people go to visit the graves of their loved ones and maybe stay awhile to tend the grave, think about them or pray.

She should not be allowed to do that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The gravestone is horrendous who has a photo like that, and fireworks, further proof no one else matters apart from holly.

Reactions: 10
Proving once again that our Hollie is a class act (y)

At least there are no spelling mistakes though 🤣

Reactions: 5
The gravestone is horrendous who has a photo like that, and fireworks, further proof no one else matters apart from holly.
She's a bleep. Dodgy as duck and rubbish. The kid didn't stand a hope in hell growing up among rubbish.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My Grandparents are buried within 40 mtrs of this monstrosity. Every time I visit their graves I see this tat mountain and sometimes Hollie whose car blocks the road - there is another grave to the left of Archie that is in some sort of competition with Hollie for the most Poundland tat they can pile on a grave. The building you can see behind is a Jewson warehouse. I will now have this hideous gravestone just to the left of their graves whenever I visit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My Grandparents are buried within 40 mtrs of this monstrosity. Every time I visit their graves I see this tat mountain and sometimes Hollie whose car blocks the road - there is another grave to the left of Archie that is in some sort of competition with Hollie for the most Poundland tat they can pile on a grave. The building you can see behind is a Jewson warehouse. I will now have this hideous gravestone just to the left of their graves whenever I visit.
I’m so sorry you have to deal with that.

I can’t get over how Hollie has absolutely no consideration for everyone else with loved ones buried near Archie.

Graveyards are supposed to be quiet, pensive places, not a grotesque circus!

Reactions: 17
Because of a combination of where she parks her car and cars trying to overtake the edges of the track are starting to break apart. You can see the damage in one of the grave site photos.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What is with giving the poor lad a 6 pack and bring topless. It's weird pweirdo bait. Absolutely can't stand 'parents' like her. Proper scummy, give absolutely nothing positive to society, parasite.

Could have been a nice tasteful picture, but no.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the cemetery staff have given up on maintaining the grass around the grave as it is currently churned up to a mud bath.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She'll be getting a pay per view set up established soon. And merch to buy as a souvenir.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is with giving the poor lad a 6 pack and bring topless. It's weird pweirdo bait. Absolutely can't stand 'parents' like her. Proper scummy, give absolutely nothing positive to society, parasite.

Could have been a nice tasteful picture, but no.
He is forever memorialised in death how he lived his life - mostly topless and looking sad and eventually his overbearing Mother will be laying on top of him...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No matter how loudly she shouts and no matter how gross and ostentatious her "tributes" are to "Arch" she will never be convincing as a deeply devoted and caring mother.

Reactions: 15