The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on another site. Notice how she's made it all about her. Again. :confused:
Yes all about Archie loving her. She’s basically admitted she spent her time seeking love from her parents and a man, and only now her child is dead does she realise he loved her. What about the love she has for him and her kids? She’s clearly incapable of genuinely loving other people. This is classic narcissism.

Reactions: 24
It's just sick, no wonder Archie was so troubled. That is not a normal (or healthy) relationship to have with your 12 year old son.

Reactions: 26
Archie/Tom? Not good enough to be individuals?

She clearly knows what a comma is as she uses one immediately afterwards.
I can`t help thinking Archie might have been better off in care,at least then some of his issues could have been addressed?

Does this message indicate an estrangement from her parents. I think on another site they speculated she could be a care leaver due to her behaviour.
If this statement is true(and it probably is) it`s all the more reason for her to make an extra effort.Poor child,i feel for him,having been in the care system myself from 11 to 18.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw this on another site. Notice how she's made it all about her. Again. :confused:
"Archie`s fight in hospital",is that the one where he was dead before he got to the hospital and HD kept his corpse breathing in the most undignified manner for 3 months? That was all about her too.Parents lose children in terrible circumstances every day of the week,she`s not the first and sure as hell won`t be the last.Time to do some growing up,get rid of all that crap from the grave and show your child the dignity he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Archie is no longer here to disappoint, contradict, reject or rebuke Hollie, so he has become the ideal child for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm a bit out of the loop but what happened re: the assault/car jamming incident? Was it ever confirmed HD took part in it? There was a long period without any sm posts from her, plausibly indicating she was on a ban/had had her devices removed... but she seems to be posting occasionally again... anyone know any further updates?

Reactions: 4
I'm a bit out of the loop but what happened re: the assault/car jamming incident? Was it ever confirmed HD took part in it? There was a long period without any sm posts from her, plausibly indicating she was on a ban/had had her devices removed... but she seems to be posting occasionally again... anyone know any further updates?
Last time I checked an update on that it said it was a 47 year old woman and a 23 year old man released on bail again until January 10th 2023 . There hasn't been any articles naming the people involved yet and I haven't seen any more updates since November.

Reactions: 5
As with most criminal cases where the suspects are bailed, they are still under investigation until they are charged or released from bail with no further action.
This period of bail allows for an investigators to gather evidence of offence(s) to put before the CPS, so CPS can make the decisions as to what charges, if any, will be put to the suspected offenders when they return on the date set.

GBH with intent is a very serious charge. The evidence has to be near water tight to get a charge, and to subsequently get the case into court, as in the similar case of Adam White. The CPS were not able to prove White had intent, but he still got sentenced to 22 months in prison. The main reason for such a sentence was that he took the law into his own hands, which is a big no no in the eyes of the law.

The maximum prison sentence for GBH with intent is life. In this case, the car was allegedly followed for some 15 miles by the offenders before being deliberately crashed into. The offenders had plenty of time to consider what they were going to do, or stop.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the info. Will await further news with interest. Poor Archie. Would that I wish he were still alive and well and thriving, at least he's well out of this aggressive, dysfunctional set of people. 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor kid didn't stand much of a chance of growing up as a functional human being. It makes me angry thinking about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.