The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the cemetery rules are being ignored? What an horrendous mess, and shows no dignity at all for Archie.

She really is moronic, as are all those supporting her.

Reactions: 13
Aircraft landing at nearby Southend Airport will mistake that as a landing beacon.

At the end of the day what is she trying to prove? I understand grief can be shown in many different ways. I understand about adorning graves with items. But this is a whole different level. As a regular visitor to my family graves at Sutton Road in nearly 40 years I have never seen a grave adorned like this. In the childrens section you will see graves adorned with toys and lights etc but nothing on this scale. Is she trying to show in death how much she loved her son? How many years will his grave be adorned in this way?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ludicrous. But it's about their mentality, these sort of people

Reactions: 6
Aircraft landing at nearby Southend Airport will mistake that as a landing beacon.

At the end of the day what is she trying to prove? I understand grief can be shown in many different ways. I understand about adorning graves with items. But this is a whole different level. As a regular visitor to my family graves at Sutton Road in nearly 40 years I have never seen a grave adorned like this. In the childrens section you will see graves adorned with toys and lights etc but nothing on this scale. Is she trying to show in death how much she loved her son? How many years will his grave be adorned in this way?
She is clearly trying to prove something because why else post photos of his grave with all the decoration unless it is for others to see.

Grief is usually a personal, private thing. When someone says ‘i’m grieving! look at me! look at me!’ the issue is something other than grief. Guilt perhaps?

Reactions: 16
There's a lady on the AA group that is still making so many of these pictures. I find it very creepy.

320758230_1008810700053317_247110243282320098_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why for the love of God has she made it look like he is naked but for the tree?! Nasty

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There's a lady on the AA group that is still making so many of these pictures. I find it very creepy.

View attachment 1822280
The grief tourists of Archie's Army - a new level of insanity. My Cousin is part of that group. She never met Archie or his family before his 'accident' with the ligature and the banisters but has got involved and attended vigils / memorials (imagine my surprise when I saw her on video at the Priory Park event). I can't even comprehend the mentality of joining that group and actively believing everything Holly/Lisa says, disbelieving the experts and facts and actively arguing with complete strangers that everyone else was wrong, the NHS 'murdered' a recovering child etc. I hope one day she gives her head a wobble - I think she has been enjoying being involved in something that has been in the news and the social media validation she has received.

She is clearly trying to prove something because why else post photos of his grave with all the decoration unless it is for others to see.

Grief is usually a personal, private thing. When someone says ‘i’m grieving! look at me! look at me!’ the issue is something other than grief. Guilt perhaps?
Definitely guilt. Await the inquest with interest. The Coroner has already dismissed the TikTok crap and the Police have hinted what has been found on his phone with Archie being in a low low mood. Hollie/Lisa has had the 'luxury' of being fully in control of the media narrative about a TijTok challenge gone wrong, about her son recovering and attacking those medical staff tasked with keeping a corpse artificially alive for months all backed and endorsed by her delusional followers of 'Archie's Army'. The Coroner's Inquest will mean she will lose control of the narrative and will no longer be able to set the media agenda. Once this is over and the incident with the car chase is out in the media then hopefully interest will fade, hopefully 'Archie's Army' will vanish and she can go back to her non descript life pulling tricks online for cash for her OnlyFans punters in her bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Once this is over and the incident with the car chase is out in the media then hopefully interest will fade, hopefully 'Archie's Army' will vanish and she can go back to her non descript life pulling tricks online for cash for her OnlyFans punters in her bedroom.
As I have mentioned before, if (and I stress if) it was Hollie involved in the car chase, and she is subsequently charged with GBH with intent, she will be doing her only fans from her prison cell.

Just look at the case of Adam White who's car collided (after a short chase) with the stolen motorbike the two individuals that attempted to burgle his garage were riding.
He was jailed for the offence of causing injury by dangerous driving, as the CPS could not prove intent, and was still sentenced 22 months. The police don't like people taking the law into their own hands.

If (again, stressing the if) it was Hollie involved, she should really be concerned about returning for bail date. Hope she still has that £50k, as she might need it for a lawyer.

Reactions: 4
As I have mentioned before, if (and I stress if) it was Hollie involved in the car chase, and she is subsequently charged with GBH with intent, she will be doing her only fans from her prison cell.

Just look at the case of Adam White who's car collided (after a short chase) with the stolen motorbike the two individuals that attempted to burgle his garage were riding.
He was jailed for the offence of causing injury by dangerous driving, as the CPS could not prove intent, and was still sentenced 22 months. The police don't like people taking the law into their own hands.

If (again, stressing the if) it was Hollie involved, she should really be concerned about returning for bail date. Hope she still has that £50k, as she might need it for a lawyer.
Part of me suspects that this sudden spate of posting is to demonstrate her impaired judgement following
Archie's death. They will definitely using the mental health card if (and I stress if) it was her in the car chase incident.

I have come to the conclusion that Archie was probably what people call the "Scapegoat" of the family. For children it causes a lot of damage, especially if it starts when they are very young and it usually causes Depression. There is a good article explaining what it means and what happens. Here is the link if anyone wants to read: Family Scapegoat Meaning, It's Syndrome and Know 15 Healing Ways (themindfool.com)

They also had a section on "The Scapegoat Child" and how the child is usually treated. Here are some screenshots from that:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Not only is Archie's grave a visual disturbance it seems that its an auditory one as well.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
bleeping dreadful.
Still, it's about their sort of mentality anyway

Not only is Archie's grave a visual disturbance it seems that its an auditory one as well.
View attachment 1825181
I think Southend Council will allow this continue for a reasonable amount of time during Hollie/Lisa mourning period. There will come a time where they have to maintain the burial plot. Normally after about 6 months when the soil has settled down they compact and level the ground. Add a layer of fine new topsoil and sprinkle with grass seed. The ground continues to settle for a number of years so they will be adding fresh soil and more grass seed at the ground settles. If it is a lawn grave then they won't allow anything beyond the concrete plinth where the headstone will be attached. If he is in the child section then they will just allow the tat to accumulate - they only remove when it becomes obvious the parents have stopped visiting and caring for the plot but then write to the plot owner and store the items for a month or so.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember months ago that there were numerous points where we all thought she would just vanish.........

Except she hasn't...

So she’s basically been sat at a grave for 18 hours and lamenting how upsetting it is that parents are bringing small children to look at a grave on Christmas Day.

What a worry for her children to have her acting like this. Whatever therapy she’s got, it’s not enough.

So she’s basically been sat at a grave for 18 hours and lamenting how upsetting it is that parents are bringing small children to look at a grave on Christmas Day.

What a worry for her children to have her acting like this. Whatever therapy she’s got, it’s not enough.
I don't think there's enough therapy or pills in the world to fix that one.

Reactions: 9

And her behaviour is normal? Has she looked around at the tens of thousands of graves and noticed nobody else is spending days camped at a graveside covered in tat and glowing like a visiting spaceship. For whose benefit is this unusual behaviour for? Why is she upset on how other people cope with the loss of a child? I don't know anyone who posts messages online they are visiting a grave. Why are you letting the World know you are at your sons graveside for 18 hours? What message are you trying to convey?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.