The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1746281

And now with musical tat.

Is this really the dignity that Archie's family think he deserves?
If this is Sutton Road Cemetery then this might be a 'lawn grave' where nothing is allowed along the length of the grave. Any tributes etc are to be kept on a plinth where the headstone will be fixed. Obviously flower tributes after the funeral will be kept on the grave but then removed after a while. The film is in the dark but it looks like the surrounding graves are clear along the length. Normally there is a length of concrete where the headstone will be fixed. I think about once a year they will remove any tat, after first informing the grave owner, and store it for 4 weeks then dispose of it. I foresee merry hell being created when the Council enforce their cemetery regulations. At the time of purchasing the grave a set of cemetery regulations/by-laws would have been provided.

Reactions: 25
If this is Sutton Road Cemetery then this might be a 'lawn grave' where nothing is allowed along the length of the grave. Any tributes etc are to be kept on a plinth where the headstone will be fixed. Obviously flower tributes after the funeral will be kept on the grave but then removed after a while. The film is in the dark but it looks like the surrounding graves are clear along the length. Normally there is a length of concrete where the headstone will be fixed. I think about once a year they will remove any tat, after first informing the grave owner, and store it for 4 weeks then dispose of it. I foresee merry hell being created when the Council enforce their cemetery regulations. At the time of purchasing the grave a set of cemetery regulations/by-laws would have been provided.
i hope now there is music they enforce the rules sooner rather than later.

This is extremely disrespectful to all the other people buried there and their families.
The phrase rest in PEACE applies not rest in noise from adjacent graves.

One of the main reasons cemeteries have rules about the size of plots and what goes on or around a grave is because we all come into this life with nothing, and we all leave with nothing. All of us are equal in death.

Reactions: 41
This is Archie's grave. Un-effing-believeable.
View attachment 1739905

Surely there are bylaws for this cemetery that are being ignored? And what's with all the plastic sheeting?
Oh dear 🙈 I hate those graves that end up like a shrine to tat and bad taste.
There’s quite a few in the cemetery near me, they’re quite horrific but as the visitors to them are in mourning for a loved one nothing gets said about the breech of cemetery bylaws.

Reactions: 9
I honestly have never seen anything like that resting place for that poor boy I’m completely freaked out how they have been allowed to cover the grave with so much tat !!!!! i get she’s a grieving mother and Archie’s family and friends also are in turmoil but that grave is just awful. I wonder if they had been so full on when this poor boy was alive would he still be here now because it looks like to me he was definitely not on anyones radar how down and desperate he was. but that grave looks like something from ‘ only fools and horses ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I honestly have never seen anything like that resting place for that poor boy I’m completely freaked out how they have been allowed to cover the grave with so much tat !!!!! i get she’s a grieving mother and Archie’s family and friends also are in turmoil but that grave is just awful. I wonder if they had been so full on when this poor boy was alive would he still be here now because it looks like to me he was definitely not on anyones radar how down and desperate he was. but that grave looks like something from ‘ only fools and horses ‘
Looks like a Poundland/Poundstretcher production,it seems to mirror the family`s crappy taste and poor decision making in life.

Reactions: 19
Ive been away from all this for a while, i had to it was making me so angry. Just been catching up and thankfully things seem to be going awry for the horror. And how peaceful is the world without having to see/listen to/ hear about that lying chav! Loving the SM ban if that’s what it is
Is it possible the fella they were chasing had been following her or taking photos? maybe for that fruity website or sm? She really did think she was untouchable and could do what she wants, ooops.
Im glad the coroner isn’t entertaining the TikTok gaslighting effort, we all knew here it wasn’t. I still think all this show since that poor kid was found has been pure over compensation to show that she is/was a caring mum, when in actual fact I think Archie had told her what he was going to do and she may be ridiculed him and sent him to bed, something happened with that rabbit, all connected. Maybe he didn’t mean to actually do it, please god a kid that age didn’t really mean it, maybe he wanted to prove to her that he wanted to, make her care?
This day and age it’s all about the photos you post online, this is the new life, this is how ppl portray themselves. It doesn’t seem to be about actual caring and being there anymore, it’s all about showing photos of their new room or trackie you’ve just bought them. Talk to them, give them a cuddle, listen to them, don’t post photos pretending you’re a caring mum, be one.

If he had told her he wanted to, or had previously tried something similar, would it make a mum neglectful to not seek medical advice? She also left him alone that day?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Southend Council won't do anything about it. They've already told people complaining about the balloon release and "The Wake in The Park" to mind their own business and stop stirring up trouble 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Southend Council won't do anything about it. They've already told people complaining about the balloon release and "The Wake in The Park" to mind their own business and stop stirring up trouble 🙄
Local Council`s are duty bound to follow up on complaints,they are bloody civil servants after all!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.