The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems the whole family are shite , so the lad didn't really have a hope in hell of growing up normal and settled, and a productive member of society.
I'm just waiting for the media circus when all the police info comes out

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The coroner has decided no tik tok challenge was involved and he was a very sad boy.

Well that puts her theory in the bin then

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I thought the thread title was being changed to Hollie Dance? Seems in poor taste to keep using Archie's name when it's really about her. Is this an admin thing?

Reactions: 9
I guess although the thread is mostly about her now, it’s still part of the Archie case. Plus I don’t think she can have a thread

Reactions: 1
While threads can be created for news worthy articles such as Archie's case , she doesn't have enough followers to warrant her own thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I thought the thread title was being changed to Hollie Dance? Seems in poor taste to keep using Archie's name when it's really about her. Is this an admin thing?
I did change it. You can see it in the link I posted. But admin changed it and deleted comment on the first post about making the change.

Can we appeal to admin about changing all the thread titles so they're in line?

Reactions: 3
I did change it. You can see it in the link I posted. But admin changed it and deleted comment on the first post about making the change.

Can we appeal to admin about changing all the thread titles so they're in line?
To be fair, it’s not really important what the title says.
it’s more, for me , about the actual content of the discussion.

Reactions: 16
What is the latest with Hollie/Lisa / Archie's Army?

Thank god someone (the coroner) is starting to speak sense and put to bed this whole "TikTok challenge" theory. Did she or anyone from AA ever come out and say what this "challenge" was? What made her think it was a "challenge" anyway? It's easier to point the blame at something/someone else.

Looks like the truth will finally be uncovered.

Reactions: 11

Thank god someone (the coroner) is starting to speak sense and put to bed this whole "TikTok challenge" theory. Did she or anyone from AA ever come out and say what this "challenge" was? What made her think it was a "challenge" anyway? It's easier to point the blame at something/someone else.

Initially she stated accident.
Then she did consider the fact he might have intended it without thought of consequences.
Then Philip Schofield mentioned TikTok.
Then HD latched on to that.
Then Dermot O'Leary had to issue a public apology to TikTok on behalf of GMTV because there was no evidence of a TikTok challenge.

Unfortunately, HD and AA and general public took it and ran with it..... which is how we ended up here with TikTok involvement even though it has been denied for MONTHS.

Anyhoo.....

Reactions: 20
I cant believe its reached thread 16.
Thankfully Archie's body is finally at rest. God bless his soul.
Sadly its seems to still be the HoLi show. I am beginning to hope tiktok sue her for the accusations.
But also hope she herself gets criminal charges for the fact he was under the age of 13 (to have an account on most social media sites) a given free reign to access these sites and then not watched closely as to what he was viewing. Unsupervised internet access for children is wrong.
And at 12 you are still a child, and him even more so due to his disability

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cant believe its reached thread 16.
Thankfully Archie's body is finally at rest. God bless his soul.
Sadly its seems to still be the HoLi show. I am beginning to hope tiktok sue her for the accusations.
But also hope she herself gets criminal charges for the fact he was under the age of 13 (to have an account on most social media sites) a given free reign to access these sites and then not watched closely as to what he was viewing. Unsupervised internet access for children is wrong.
And at 12 you are still a child, and him even more so due to his disability
I think he was 11 at time of the awful incident.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Not before time. Hollie/Lisa has been allowed to spin her narrative unchallenged.

Reactions: 7
Apologies, I’ve not followed since Archie passed. Do we know if he is likely to have a serious case review?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.