The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Archie's grave. Un-effing-believeable.
20221118_102233.jpg

Surely there are bylaws for this cemetery that are being ignored? And what's with all the plastic sheeting?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1739905

Surely there are bylaws for this cemetery that are being ignored? And what's with all the plastic sheeting?
So, so, so bizarre.

Is she getting ant help at all?

I used to live next to a cemetery which had a children's section and no-one did anything like this. In fact, no one did anything like this for any of the graves no matter who it was that died.

Reactions: 14
This part is actually sad tbh no matter how much of a raging bleep she is. That’s a mother mourning a child. She said she was getting help but doesn’t look like it’s doing much

Reactions: 8
This part is actually sad tbh no matter how much of a raging bleep she is. That’s a mother mourning a child. She said she was getting help but doesn’t look like it’s doing much
Mainly because she's got 10 zillion people saying she can behave how she wants because she's grieving and/or excusing every bad behaviour because of her "grieving" status.

Fact is, she was given 10s of thousands of pounds, many grieving people do not have this luxury. We have to get through our tit with next to nothing.

This woman, she might be grieving but she's had all the damp support and resources in the world that the rest of us could only dream of and she still continues to behave like a spoilt cow, like she's the only one that has been affected by death and loss.

I might be harsh but she needs to get her tit together, it's too late to be caring, she should have been doing that whilst he was still breathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet there's been at least one meeting at the Council, WTF do we do about this?! We know how she'll react...

Wonder what other grieving relatives of the surrounding graves think?

Bizarre just doesn't cover it.

Reactions: 17
Are they large picture frames? I assume wrapped in plastic to protect from rain but actually looks like bubble wrap and can’t see the picture anyway.

Reactions: 10
Initially she stated accident.
Then she did consider the fact he might have intended it without thought of consequences.
Then Philip Schofield mentioned TikTok.
Then HD latched on to that.
Then Dermot O'Leary had to issue a public apology to TikTok on behalf of GMTV because there was no evidence of a TikTok challenge.

Unfortunately, HD and AA and general public took it and ran with it..... which is how we ended up here with TikTok involvement even though it has been denied for MONTHS.

Anyhoo.....
There are so many stories it's hard to know what's true. I seem to recall Hollie saying a police officer mentioned the TikTok challenge and he thought it might be the case.

The long ramble from her mate is sooooo hard to read. I felt like I was learning to read again.

I'm pretty disgusted at the evidence of Arche's low mood being written off as a bad day. Poor kid was probably ignored if he ever tried to raise it. I mean, they're demeaning it now, so I expect they did while he was alive. It's very indicative of the way his mental health was viewed.

It's good to hear the coroner is unlikely to take any of her nonsense.

Reactions: 20
There are so many stories it's hard to know what's true. I seem to recall Hollie saying a police officer mentioned the TikTok challenge and he thought it might be the case.

The long ramble from her mate is sooooo hard to read. I felt like I was learning to read again.

I'm pretty disgusted at the evidence of Arche's low mood being written off as a bad day. Poor kid was probably ignored if he ever tried to raise it. I mean, they're demeaning it now, so I expect they did while he was alive. It's very indicative of the way his mental health was viewed.

It's good to hear the coroner is unlikely to take any of her nonsense.
Good Morning had to apologise the day after and it was Philip that mentioned it.

They specifically had to say that there had been no evidence of a TikTok challenge and that TikTok had been removing harmful content from their site (which to be fair to TikTok is true, they've been removing stuff for ages).

What can you do eh? He's not the first and he won't be the last.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1739905

Full info is on here.. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/burial-grounds-guidance-for-managers

I bet that also poses a health and safety risk.

Edited to add: does anyone know what cemetery he’s buried at? Southend council have very strict rules… is he in a church yard? https://www.southend.gov.uk/funeral-information/burial-cremation/4

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I personally hope the council don't go after her, it would just lead to a load of new articles with her raging about how the council have it in for trying to grieve in her own way.

Reactions: 4
Good Morning had to apologise the day after and it was Philip that mentioned it.

They specifically had to say that there had been no evidence of a TikTok challenge and that TikTok had been removing harmful content from their site (which to be fair to TikTok is true, they've been removing stuff for ages).

What can you do eh? He's not the first and he won't be the last.
Yeah, I recall . Bit of a furore. I wonder if Hollie blamed the police man after that then?

Yeah, I recall . Bit of a furore. I wonder if Hollie blamed the police man after that then?
Lord knows, probably. She seems to get something in her head and it suddenly becomes real, it's actually kinda scary.

Reactions: 2

And now with musical tat.

Is this really the dignity that Archie's family think he deserves?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1746281

And now with musical tat.

Is this really the dignity that Archie's family think he deserves?
Looks like they’ve covered the whole thing in plastic, even the flowers. Looks a real eyesore.
It’s brutal to think that little boy is in there though, if only he could have been found in time and given the support he needed 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You used to have to buy a licence to own a dog, at one time.......

Anyone can have kids...........😐

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.