The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An 'insider' on the other forum claims both Hollie and Tom have actually been charged.

Another poster says

"As someone who is a witness in the crash gate case I can confirm it’s going to court very soon also Tom summers is still on bail for attacking a witness and is looking to be charged to it pretty sure they are going for a attempted murder as she ran him off the road and again after he got out the vehicle but finally there will be an outcome after a year of that family intimidating witnesses trying to cover up for anyone who wants a full run down of what happened we will be going to the newspapers as soon as the court case is done explaining how for a year after Hollie trying to kill someone they continued the intimidate attack witnesses try to scare people into not giving statements and how in the end the truth always prevails".
I wish it did but let us hope it will this time if this toxic pair are guilty as charged. She'll always be a martyr to her deluded and vulnerable following though but who cares..

Reactions: 2
I find it strange (but maybe it isn’t) that it’s only a month each time they are bailed and not longer. I’m hoping that means they are close?
Personally, I think it'll be to try to put pressure on police to nail it down. As mentioned though, it can be very hard to meet the threshold for CPS.

Remember that they were arrested for GBH With Intent on 22nd October 2022.

In the year sice, evidence could have come to light during the investigation that shows a more serious offence had been commited.

Don't be pessimistic-the CPS have to be quite sure that a conviction will be secured before charging. The Police and CPS do consider all possible defences that the arrested could put up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread is here

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.